John McAfee: I will eat my dick on national television if Bitcoin doesn't reach 50K in 3 years

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887012614131372032

Other urls found in this thread:

bullionstar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

500K actually

>500k
That appears to be somewhat unrealistic.

It's actually not. The math is there.

he has the stomach for it apparently.

>eat my own dick
>fuckin kek
>coke binge hard

That would require a marketcap of 8227350000000, seems legit

McAfee is a true legend.

What I would tweet when I knew that this would rise the price. I don't believe him but I hope it obviously.

Based

8.2 trillion?

With the amount of 3rd world hookers he bones and blow he snorts he's gonna be dead before he can make good on his promise so he doesn't give a shit

Considering it took it 10 years to reach 2k i would say that it will reach 500k literally never.

It's market value seems to be around 2k. Now something like Monero or Zcash would be a good idea to keep an eye on. Money launders and darknet market customers could potentially drive something like that up sky high. Only reason it's not there now is you can't easily buy monero. But once coinbase starts listing it it will moon and fast.

But it's hard to say which one will win the anonymous crypto war which is why i still haven't bought any of either. Once there is a clear winner then ill invest.

>thinking in linear terms
Sure it's summer here.

>He received a bachelor's degree in mathematics in 1967 from Roanoke College, which subsequently awarded him an honorary Sc.D. degree in 2008.

its not like hes some nutjob, he did the math

>Once there is a clear winner then ill invest.
This is why you are poor.

You and McAfee are both wrong. Bitcoin does have an exponential growth factor to it since it's the most widely used crypto, limited supply, and some get inevitably destroyed over time. It's not staying at 2k forever, that's a retarded prediction, but so is 500k. In 3 years? I would hedge my bets on 5k-10k, somewhere in that range.

Also more and more normies are getting on board with crypto, they are going to be attracted to bitcoin first and foremost.

hahahha oh my god
bitch looks like a 39 year old meth head trying to pick up guys in their 20s to forget shes aged

Have fun investing all your money in Zcash only to have Monero be listed on Coinbase and lose all of your money over night.

tf? that girl a bodybuilder and hot af

show me the math then

>overconfidence bias
>confirmation bias
>anchoring bias
I can go on user

Maybe in 30 years.

Why the fuck would any normies buy bitcoin anyway? It's difficult to use and understand, it's slow as shit and too hard to secure so you don't get it all stolen, and there's no reason to use it over credit card/bank transfer/paypal. I've NEVER used btc for anything except a $10 vpn.

WHY WOULD IT BECOME POPULAR????

Buffett once said if he was in the time where cars were coming up, he would not go long on car manufacturers but short on horse businesses. The question is which parts of businesses ot could possibly make obsolete

You know, originally cars didnt have ebrakes, electric start, electric chokes, pavement, speed limits, air bags, seat belts. Cars were originally, pretty shitty but they were just enough better than a horse, that the horse lost its job. Give it time.

How can people get so hyped up about the decentralisation aspect of Cryptos when the only real tangible purchases using Cryptos is cash itself?

Ted Kaczynski was mathematics genius and look where he is now

[spoiler]Worst part most of his manifesto was right

>cash
>tangible
>sell your bitcoin
>the number on your bank account changes from 0 to 1800

funny that a creepy old wretch who made his fortune going long /only/ would actually short if he was really trading. warren madeoff like a bandit though

cute, you have no clue about $ or € or w/e national currency

>goes to a cash machine
>take out 1800
Alternatively
>meet some guy in the park
>give you cash for meme coins

Cars started 10x better than a faggot horse, BTC started 10x shitter than paypal/bank transfer/cc

Normies won't buy BTC and they don't need to for its value to rise. It will find its worth from being a settlement layer for apps built on top of it, most normies will have no clue they are using Bitcoin.

Never claimed I did, I just said there's rarely discussions about trading BTCs for anything other than cash, which defeats the point of decentralisation when you put that back in to your bank account. You think a business that trades in BTC pays its creditors in BTCs? BTC is a massive fucking meme, it's not the big revolutionary moment that you fucking nerds dream of, it's just an index for people with a techno-fetish

No, not really. Cars didn't take off until they were mass produced for cheap. Horses outperformed cars in every regard, probably even in the 100 yard dash. However cars didn't shit in your lawn, need feed and watering constantly and were very affordable when Ford started mass producing them. Cars also benefited from competition after other brands started up and they rapidly improved.

The difference is that cars have a purpose.

Crypto is useless

Just one simple example.

I'm going to Europe on vacation/business and I don't want to change my money to Euro cause that takes time and the exchange would rip me off.

Whenever bitcoin becomes less volatile, it will be a great solution to travel money.

Can you please Google "first automobile prototypes" before making that statement?

You are the fat guy sited on a horse, right next to Karl Benz, telling him how stupid his car is.

Yeah you can instead get ripped off by using cash to buy your btc in the first place from the shitty exchange, nice so revolutionary!

He's talking about Bitcoub, not Bitcoin.

Sorry nocoubers.

bitcoin has been moving 5% a day

there would have to be a major world war for the euro or USD to move that much

BTC is a pure speculative trading vehicle

>Chart with arrow going up.jpg

I'm holding buttcoins though. It's still not realistic.

lol? funny set of posts but it's downplaying the most desirable quality of the partyhats, which was as a status symbol. Bitcoin doesn't have this feature.

You exchange crypto for liquidity while only having to deal with centralized currency at the point of exchange. The only real problem right now is that most people are in it for its current volatility rather than the hope it will ever stabilize.

and that's for BTC only.
Whole cryptomarket would be something with two more 0s.

And a murderer.

How do you know the horse was gay?

The patriot Ted Kaczynski is illegally detained by the criminal government of the USA.

>calls them buttcoins. thinks he should be taken seriously.

bullionstar.com/

Infowars.com

>lambos aren't tangible

1 BTC to watch Mcafee eat a dick on tv? fucking done deal

niggers aren't people user

>lambo
>im 12 btw

He said he'd eat his dick, not his penis. Plus he's 72. He may not even be around in 3 years.

What a fucking pussy

Found the autistic virgin

>hi i'm currently going through puberty how are you?

i think she's hot what is the issue with her?

They've been called buttcoins since their inception you dolt.

Why is it that millennials don't know the vocative case comma anymore?

They just don't give a fuck, you autist.

Sad.

i do not consider millennials people closer to retarded apes

Nice grammar and punctuation you've got there.

>I sold my BTC at 1845 because i was afraid of losing everything

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Is this nocoiners cope in 2017?

Where do I buy bitcoub? It doesn't seem to be on bittrex.

>volatile, virtual cryptocurrency backed by no real entity with real responsibilites
>(((((reserve currency)))))

Go ahead and counterfeit some BTC then, user. Or ask the government to print more so that it inflates.

Dick eater actually references the maths in his twitter replies. He calls it pure maths, maths that doesn't lie. When people ask him to write a book on it he tells them to fuck off because why should others profit from his hard work. However he IS willing to tell you $500k (which if true would allow us to profit) he just doesn't want us to know the mathematics in case we profit. He's very clear though, the math is 100% real, and it's pure maths.

thank you very much

Buffet is an idiot
Wrong horse carriage company and it doubled right before the end and wiped you the fuck out.

Max gain is 100% anyway.

You do know that bitcoin is only as secure as the computers behind it.
Which is not very. Do you think farms wont get seized should they pose a threat to "The Man"?
China has previously sent goons over to large asic farms and told them to get in line.

>bitcoub
Why should I trust a guy that can't even spell Bitcoin?

So many coins have been lost in the early days of BTC. People would mine a few hundred coins, even a thousand coins, and just forget about it, get a new laptop and never look back. The actual amount of BTC in circulation is way lower (something that people don't realize)

lel, summerfags don't know about bitcoub

I just bought $100k