Give me 5 uses of Ethereum that are unique to Ethereum and I'll put 2 million dollars into it right now

Give me 5 uses of Ethereum that are unique to Ethereum and I'll put 2 million dollars into it right now.

Give me 5 uses of _________ that are unique to __________ and i'll put 2 million dollars into it right now.

look i can do it too

It has a big name. More important than any single usecase. Google vs yahoo

Not many currencies can say they are developed by a real life alien

>mfw I unironically factor in aesthetics and name when I buy a coin

Does he even eat?

You should. There's a reason why Huntercoin isn't going to be as big as, say, Ethereum.

2 million dollars?

that wouldn't even make the price increase more than a few cents, user

not going to bother talking you into anything, with that kind of low cash

sounds like someone who's never actually tried to use yahoo

I got one. ethereum is the most reliable cryptocoin on the market.

While other coins are going down, Ethereum is going down. But while other coins are going up, Ethereum is still going down.

Didn't know anything about crypto at the time, but knew dogecoin was going to bust on that basis alone. People want to buy a piece of the future, not memes.

how many btc to get a gf like this

You will lose all of your investments; like me.

FUCK OFF I'M NOT A VIRGIN

only virgins care if people think they're virgins

Give me 5 uses of your mom that are unique to your mom and i'll put 2 million dollars into it right now.

cryprograhic an-algorithims based on quantaphoemic add applications through decentralized blockchains. This is the future

>I'll put 2 million dollars into it right now.
THAT ABSOLUTE MADMAN FUCKING DID IT.

Literally no one here knows how ethereum works or what it does.

What is know is:
You buy it. It moons. You sell it.

i think it has something about gas and blocks, uncles that run turing code. bitcoin 2.0 i'm so fuckin rich i love vitalik!

1-5. Let's me make sick ass bank with some daytrading

>buy the peak goy

>feel when got out when it was 200$
I feel stupid for buying high and selling low

Smart contracts allow you to automate payments, and to make the conditions of a purchase or sale dependent upon you or the other party fulfilling your end of the deal.