Why is /pol/ ALWAYS right?

why is /pol/ ALWAYS right?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/07/18/stox-to-launch-token-sale-for-its-new-prediction-market/
venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not, now go heil to your trailor and stop /pol/luting this board.

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

>why is /pol/ ALWAYS right?

Fuck off to /pol/ again, havent enough of you lost money here?

inb4 "muh got rich on cryptos"

pol always right.
cause..... not left you know.

techcrunch.com/2017/07/18/stox-to-launch-token-sale-for-its-new-prediction-market/

>Big finance company chooses bancor

What did they mean by this?

Please tell me that you are jews, if leddittors are starting to buy cryptos then uts probably time to jump ship

Threads like this are the main reason I put $20k into BNT.

go back to /pol/ and choke on Trump's little dick

>Time to jump ship.

More like time to jump off the cliff, /pollutor

I'm with you on that front. How many BNT are you holding?

>s-stupid no bancs!
How are you poor fucks still defending this coin after they scammed you?

6k BNT.
Bought in after I saw all the fud threads on biz

News alert: Jews love nepotism

venturebeat.com/2017/07/18/after-blockbuster-ico-bancor-takes-first-step-to-become-youtube-for-currency/

what did they mean by this?

price barely floating above the floor, with only half the remaining ether to support that floor left

i'll be looking to buy only when that floor is gone or when the price is literally trading at it 1:1 for at least a couple of weeks.

i have little faith that they will want to continue dumping ether into their floor contract if the price stays at that level for too long.

Oy vey hey effendi

I do not hold Bancor.

Never said you did my lord effendi. Please sit and eat while I toil for (((you))).

Jews fear the samurai.

say goodbye to your money. paying 150 mil for 50 lines of code

That's a good amount brother. Retirement for us in a few years.

tears for you in few months

nice meme

I swear NoBancs are literally going to be committing suicide en masse once they see the price in 6 months. Soon as BNT rises ahead of ETH there will be FOMO buying like no other.

It's only up 7% as of this writing good luck to you tho

I have the exact same doll.

most comfy bags ive ever slept on

Looks like somebody bet on Hillary to win and got mad when they lost all their monies

no, I didn't bet on Hillary and I didn't lose my money.

but I also have a girlfriend and get pussy, so I am unfit for /pol/

can you explain this new meme coin to me?
will it moon?

I bought all my BNT under $2. It's a solid coin that will be prevalent in the future- anybody who doesn't realize that is just scared of the boogeyman.

Jews have had 6000 years to join humanity, but as long as they refuse, /pol/ will continue to be right.

Is this shekel on bittrix yet

ITT: anyone who dislikes /pol/'s literal roach infestation-tier behavior is a bancor holder

>be /pol/tard
>come to Veeky Forums - a board full of ppl who wanna make money
>HAHA UR FUCKING JEWS COS U LIKE MONEY
>get called leftie for disliking capitalism

life as a poltard must be difficult

t. bancor bagholder

STOP PERSECUTING ME YOU BIGOTED NAZI

My gf browses /pol/

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

does she have a girlfriend? does she get pussy?

this

how big is your gf dick?

Thanks for the money, goyim !

ayyy lmao ayyyyyyy

/pol/ is not right this time. BNT is the created by mossad, backed by thiel and will be the youtube of user generated cryptocurrencies.

You goys never learn which is why we will always win.

I keep making money from crypto and trying to help you avoid kikes, chinks and shitskins - you should be glad we're here, faggot.

lol u speculate with prices ur a literal jew!

Sex related insults always reveal the virgin

The logo is even a fucking merchant silhouette

>you will never get to lick galia's feet

LITERALLY

WE FINNA

nobancs: " HURR DURR WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THAT BANCOR SCAM AHH JEWS"

Multimillion profit tech finance firm: " Lets use the Bancor platform for its major advantages in price stability and new smart tokens"

nobancs : "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

BE THE YOUTUBE OF CRYPTO

ehhhh we'll see

quit memeing for the jews

:^)

>a NoBanc on the moon

You clearly have no idea why we hate kikes - it's more about the way they degrade beauty and corrupt the popular culture, but whatever - stay dumb. If I get into fractional-reserve banking, or if I begin giving loans which I know cannot be repaid because I want the underlying asset, then you have my permission to call me a jew.

P-Pol cucks btfo bancor os going to Mion anytime now!!!!! Wait a little, If it doesnt, wait a little again!

slow and steady

lmao

Out of all the great words of tongue and pen, the most thruthful are these; /pol/ was right again.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think redditors were among the first wave. There's like 20 guys on Veeky Forums you faggot.

a/pol/ogize, you filthy kike