P&D Bot v1.3.1 released Free gift ! join our slack ! Website + live proofs ready + free demo

Tired of losing in pumps and dumps ? here is the solution !

We've finally released P&D Bot v1.3 !

A complete program to make profits in each pump and dump !

The Pump and Dump Bot V1.3 is a Python based console application that allows users to be able to easily and effectively Pump and Dump altcoins based upon user input.

The overall goal of the bot is to be able to create an environment for a safe general pump without fear of being dumped on and ultimately losing money.

This bot is centered around the user, requires no previous coding experience and includes features to protect users such a training mode which simulates pump situations in real time, pre-pump detection, as well as a warning in case users start too late into the pump.

Users will be able to take coin names from Pump and Dump announcement groups and easily set percentage based buy and sell orders, to ensure that the bot is fast enough to beat out any competition.

Features:

- Bittrex / YoBit support
- Optimized version !
- Detect incoming pumps !
- Autotrade and detect incoming pumps ! (Run the program and go sleep!)

Check our new website to get more informations or to buy a copy

Live proof of the bot : youtube.com/watch?v=r6dhK4pxB5c

◇ Our website ◇ : cryptobots.xyz

Our slack : join.slack.com/t/cryptobotsgroup/shared_invite/MjEyODEyODQwNDQ4LTE1MDAyMDU0MzAtODZiZjc5NjRlOQ

contact @aiden in slack for a free demo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6dhK4pxB5c
topdowninvestment.xyz/)
twitter.com/xzaizoun
azizjalel.pro/#/resume
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice! I just bought 100k

Demo allows you to do what exactly?

Anyone who downloads this deserves to have their crypto stolen for a handful of reasons

This. Unless OP can provide the source code so we can see what it does.

Post on github with open source or GTFO.
Don't get scammed anons

Just moved my 10 BTC into Bittrex. Deffo gonna try this!!

Hey , thanks for your response , demo will simulate buy orders and sell orders :) It won't trade for real , just show values :)

When you buy the bot , you get the source code and the compiled version , both :)
Tho , i will be glad to show you source of the bot before you buy it so you can see it's safe

Same

Contact me if you want to try the demo first :)
Also , we're going toi release the new update !!!

We're going to release the v2 of p&d bot in the coming day !Lots of new features !

- Bittrex / YoBit support
- Optimized version !
- Detect incoming pumps !
- Autotrade and detect incoming pumps ! (Run the program and go sleep!)

All those who bought P&D Bot v1.3.1 will receive the update for free ;)

Any /g/ fags able to verify if it's safe? Also this is probably gonna get taken down and we're all gonna have our IPs forwarded to the SEC

Contact me in slack , I'll be glad to show you source code

>:)
>How to make a scam obvious for a blind retarded monkey

Why would someone who has this bot sell it instead of using it for themselves? Seems fishy.

Lol , I told everyone I will send source of bot whe n they buy , I will show them all before if they want to check ?
What the hell do you want me to do fag ?

>When you buy the bot , you get the source code and the compiled version , both :)
How nice of you :) I bet the complied version is exactly the same as the source you provide :P

Bought :)

An auto-buyer is not very hard to code. API is a no-brainer, you just send a simple HTTP query encoded with SHA512.

Put it on github fucking scammer

Nigga I'm not downloading that shit. Code up where I can see it.
free bitcoin generators and free bot programs are the perfect place to put a virus and because bitcoins are digital getting your account hacked really means losing your money, not just your data.

Maybe because I have a shitty internet connection and I always receive telegram's messages after some seconds ? here is the bot in action (buyer's pic)

show the rest of the history. 100% losses across the board.

also, I predict we have some

>my bittrex got hacked!!! all I did was download a bizbot lol

threads coming

Yes it is , you can recompile it after you recheck source code if you want to :)

Are you ban@us****** ?

The bot has more functionalities ^^
It detects when you join too late , it detects when the coin is prepumped , it stoplosses when the pump doesn't hit the desired % :)
Check cryptobots.xyz for all features

I'm selling it ! not giving it for free ^^

Omg I told everyone i can show you source code before you buy it :!

This seems sketchy, don't fall for this shit.

Omg I told everyone i can show you source code before you buy it :!

I don't have access to the bittrex history of that screen because one of my buyers sent me the pic :)

here is a video of my bot , live in a pump and dump

Check live youtube video during a pump :)

No, but if your some sort of cute femboy/trap I will buy your product based on solely that.

>I'm selling it ! not giving it for free ^^
>Give me money and maybe I'll give you something woring

post some screenshots of your gains using it

>This bot os made by Zaizoun

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS PAJEET. LITERALLY HAS QUITE A LONG LIST OF KNOWN SCAMS

Reported

wants people to pay for his keylogging bot. what a shithead.

I made a video using it

lol kid ?

hello i am
Aziz Jalel
pls download my .exe
it make you money
:)

Right Aiden (is that your real name, yeah?). I also reported this bot, this thread, your slack group (and your others like topdowninvestment etc) and all of your .xyz ending web addresses to the SEC for market manipulation and similar offences.

Good stuff Veeky Forums is keeping IP addresses and threads saved for investigation.

Cya!

Do what you want :p :)
This isn't illegal ^^

>demo
Hi, I'm firing up IDA + hex-rays decompiler + funcap and radare. I'll post your exact algorithm here :) Hope you already made some money!

Hi, I have experience in software engineering and algorithmic trading. I'm not interested in crypto, but if you want I can check out your source and give an (honest) opinion here.

>we are giving you for free the opportunity to buy this shit and give us money
gtfo

Not sure if this will pass the antispam, but anyway, cgys attt hezll d0tt com

shit it died nevermind here it is
zewt attt wierie d0tt tk

I didn't write this bot but there's a difference between a bot which is trading "normally" and a PnD bot - if you run two of the bot that's just trying to get a good deal then those instances are going to be competing against each other, but if you run two of a bot which is trying to do the same thing - push the price of some shitcoin to the moon - then you're going to produce a larger effect. If I were to write and distribute a bot like this then I'd have two versions, mine and yours - we'd both pump and dump, but my version would dump on yours before yours had a chance to dump on the general public. If a PnD bot works then it works better with more people running it and you'd give it away.

do not download, it will shit on your desktop

>mfw i created a bot that trades on an exchange (shall remain nameless)
>mfw it is currently used by over 300 people
>mfw when they least expect it, it will transfer all of their crypto to me

bought ;)

I didn't receive your payment yet ^^
Can you dm me in slack ?

How'd you get them to enable withdrawals via the API?

yes , no need to enable withdrawals with the bot :)
people are just dumb..

Just bought 100k

I hope you're planning to reproduce with those resources. Cross-site arbitrage bots would be a great way to steal everything from idiots.

>addresses to the SEC for market manipulation
crypto aren't regulated that's why they are allowed to do it. the btc market is heavily manipulated

Thats not entirely true.

Plus OP is exactly the kind of "Cyberr Kriminal" (((they))) would like to make an example of.

I wrote my own one of these weeks ago, except it automates the entire pipeline including connecting to telegram, and has the buy order placed within 10ms of the pump group owner pressing enter.

I can absolutely guarantee you will not make profit from one of these, especially not with the OP's half-baked implementation.

Made one of these in a couple of hours. Reply to this post if you want the link to download.

From the same unsophisticated third world high school kids that operated Top Down Investment (topdowninvestment.xyz/) and scammed tens of thousands of dollars.
They can't even spell properly.

Don't fall for the scam.

Reference to site owner:
twitter.com/xzaizoun
azizjalel.pro/#/resume

Thank me later.

Just noticed how he deleted all his previous Twitter tweets. He is in defensive mode. I hope SEC puts this kid in jail for a good long time. People lost too much money already.

bless you scammerhunter

Ayone have a picture of this scammer?

He's French, surely not born there but lives in a country where he can get properly prosecuted

That guy isn't me ^^ .
Recheck your sources :)

Yeah, sry you are from Tunisia. Well French speaking anyways.

Guys, be aware he posted pic related before in one of his scam slacks

Ffs , I'm not Zaizoun !
my name in that slack is @aiden , feel free to contact me and check fag

*other name
*Aiden Show

>literally the host of the slack channel

Whatever man

the way this fucking faggot types reminds me of the xby dev CCR or whoever the fuck that is

fuck this nigger scammer

haters everywhere lmao
Go find some friends