"stocks are safer investments than cyrpto" they said

>"stocks are safer investments than cyrpto" they said...

fuck nocoiners

>penny stocks
no.

Penny stocks are as volatile as crypto but without the almost guarantee that things will go back up (BTC always goes back up)

>not hodling blue chips that pay dividends
Lmaoing at your life, OP.

Lmaoing @ coiner butthurt

>2% yearly gains

lmao go back to bed granny

By stocks they mean total market index funds not individual random stocks from some shitty company

Honestly just kill yourself

Biotech stocks are always a gamble

Honestly snap was a very safe short. Everyone was talking about it. You had to be retarded to go long on it.

Shell is 7% right now

How the fuck are you going to "invest" in penny stocks and then blame the entire stock market for your loss?

Just so you know, penny stocks are usually penny stocks for a reason.

One final piece of advice: do not invest in anything you don't understand. How can you hope to accurately predict a company's future if you don't know anything about the industry? Do you know anything about biotech? I would assume not. Stick to what you know. If you don't know, research it before making any kind of investment.

Good luck.

wow holy fuck 7%?

Savin away for retirement

7% up is better than down, which I'm pretty sure is where you're at with whatever pajeet coins you fell for.

lolol I'm retired at 28 faggot

K

penny stocks are more like the shitcoins on yobit

>blame nocoiners for Dunning-Kruger effect

to be fair, in crypto world, that would be like a 250% loss

lol

i actually made money on SNAP. for whatever reason i felt that they would push for something one month after their IPO failure. I thought it dropped a little too fast under 20 so I bought and waited for the month to pass and sold at 22 or whatever.

But obviously it's a very dumb company and will never have a good product.

major corporations like enron wachovia bank and lehman bros are the shitcoins

This

a steady 5-10% long term is your foundation that lets you do dumb shit like lambo coin gamble

>lolol I'm retarded at 28 faggot
ftfy

nice i just bought 100k! ;))