Are we back, lads?

are we back, lads?

Almost. I still need to triple my money to get back to where I started.

i'm only 30ish % down from my initial investment.

I'm only around 7300 up from my initial investments totalling 3k (rough estimate). At one point I was up nearly 15k from my investments, but I hodled.

Seems a bit like we are indeed

if you are feeling euphoric, sell

Nope, down we go!

>we were never gone

don't ever listen to FUDers just trying to hold you back

i don't have feelings m8

ITS UNDER 2300 AGAIN

ALL IS LOST

SELLL

yes

no

This is why you will not become rich. When BTC hits $5000 you'll sell everything, exponential growth will teach you a lesson as we hit $100000

I sell when I'm euphoric, I buy when I see a bunch of pink Wojacks on Veeky Forums

Sound strategy. See fud? Buy. Hype? Probably too late.

Yea boi. Bought the dips and makin gains. When there's blood on the streets you gotta buy and believe

We are. The RSI is oversold so we're headng back down to $2,200. It will reach here, stablize a bit, then resume up. Buy now. I know user is full of FUD from the crash, but please, user, stop buying high, selling low for once and buy at the right time (2 days ago, but now is better than 2 days from now).

This is coming from an user who bought $11 ETH and has been in the market, mostly as a HODLer. I have nothing to gain from this advice. I just want user to do well and (suprisingly) am sick of seeing user get cucked.

Good luck, user-kun. I hope to see you in lamboland next year.

can somebody pls quantity the 'pink wojack % of board' indicator, it can't be that complex

no offence broskidoodle, but this seems like a dead cats bounce before dropping any further. I feel in 12 days there will be lower prices, i only have 500$ to sink into a new purchase so i am waiting till i hear the splat of the car settling at the bottom of the well.Send some eth my way so i can hold it even tighter.

0x6a80056b5959a64d437f479ac8ec3b487a21cbd2

You think its to late until its actually too late.

Why the fuck do you think it's going up if you just said the RSI is oversold and every chart with a timeframe over 1 hour says get the fuck out of the pool?

im still down 40% from initial investment
holding for years tho

This. I'm expecting 2500/250 btc/eth before this pump corrects.

I'm down to £15k from £28k so we ain't back just yet, but I like where we are heading!

Im up almost 50% from my initial because i didnt panic sell like a retard

DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE WITH TRADING ANALYSIS

ITS ALL RETARDED

BITCOIN IS GOING UP BECAUSE THE CONTROVERSY IS OVER

3000 SOOON

STRAP IN NIGGERS

you mean technical analysis?

anyone using TA would've predicted 1800 bounce you monkey, while you sweat your tiny little balls off. and I do mean almost anyone, half the fucking planet predicted 1800.

WE
BACK

waiting for the next weekend dip.

Yes btc at 3k is still undervalued as fuck. 15 million coins / 80 million rich fucks who can buy it at any price / 800 million people with an aver age income / 6.5 billion people who als would like to have one.

I wouldn't worry about it. It needs to develop an actual economy around it if it wants to grow, not speculation.

>slow as fuck
>shitty exchanges that charge like jews
>no actual utility in real life, there's monero if you want to be a bandido
no it's good like this