No coiner here, what will happen if I try and buy 25,000 pounds worth of bitcoins at once?

I here the moon mission is near and I'm not missing out again.

Is my bank going to stop it? I'm in the uk

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuisse.ch/trading-desk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but you can't weigh a bitcoin

you can only buy bitcoin in kilo

>25,000 pounds
Too much weight for a moon mission, takeoff will be impossible.

I'll be forced to report you to the CAI sorry bud

it's gonna take you weeks to be approved to buy that much bitcoin. while you are waiting we will be mooning to 10k. sorry bud.

come buy them in switzerland it's anonymous

As expected, I've verified myself on coinbase though. What is the issue, does the bank get buttblasted about it?

check your bank transfer limit on coinbase. it's probably nowhere close to 25k.

you can buy 500 chf worth of btc per transaction in every train station. All you need is a btc address and and phone number (just buy a 2$ sim card). Fees are 6%

There is a limit to how much you can purchase per week

It's 200 for debit and 2.5k for direct bank accounts.

coinbase is shit, dont you read the daily problems with people not receiving their money? You near Europe, buy at a european exchange. bitstamp, bitpanda, or better the largest european broker: bitcoin suisse. An easyjet flight is quite cheap and it's more secure
bitcoinsuisse.ch/trading-desk/

>tfw holding kilos of bitcoin
Feels good man.

How bout here in the states? Nocoiner looking to bust into lamboland and taste the neet life

i would go with gemini

another eu non coiner here, whats the best, most solid exchange in your opinion?

where in europe?

central

Personnaly I dont buy in exchanges due to hack risks. I only buy through the largest EU broker which trades huge sums everyday: bitcoinsuisse.
Pro: safe, they are serious
Con: with sepa orders it may take at least 2 days to receive your coins.

If you want to trade on an exchange (the big pro is that it's instant, you dont need to wait for bank transfers, with bitcoin volatitliy sometimes you dont want to wait a few days), I would go with bitstamp because they are the only regulated exchange in EU.

Go with Gemini and wire money in your bank account directly into the exchange. Make sure you get every detail correct.

But don't worry about losing your money when you wire -- it'll take a day or two at most, and even if you do fuck up a detail you can A) Amend the wire, and B) They're required by law to eventually return the funds if your account isn't credited

Virtually no limits on how much you wire. Make sure it's an amount you can afford to lose.

Considering you probably haven't got a high enough limit to make a one off purchase of £25k the next easiest way is to gonthrough localbitcoins, you will have to pay slightly above market price and it is riskier but as long as you pick one of the popular traders you will be fine

why paying over 200$ more for a bitcoin on localbitcoin. Transfer into chf/euro through currencyfair and deal directly with bitcoin suisse. Ask how much fee they will take and compare.