I'm done with crypto

I'm done with crypto.
Started with all my savings (3800 dollars) and now I have 2300 dollars. Today I tried bitmex and went 25x on Bitcoin. Lost EVERYTHING (100 dollars).

I guess I must study and get a normie job.

Good bye, everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqBp_878s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for your money

How do you lose everything when it's bouncing back? I couldn't do that if I tried.

psst notthing personnel goy

sounds like you have enough dosh left for a pair of professional grade knee pads

>I don't have a lot of money
>So I'm going to go on 25x leverage

what the fuck were you thinking???

Bye, wagey.

If any retard could make money speculating in volatile markets, they would. Don't know what you were expecting, but all things considered, you bought this lesson relatively cheap compared to some, so count your blessings.

I lost the 100 dollars I put in.
I still have 2200 dollars, but I must go now.

Bye, friendo.

I'm 20 years old, btw. Lost almost half of my lifelong savings.

lmao

Op wtf are you doing? I have about 30k in savings, I decided to risk only 500 when I first started trading, I lost a lot but I was ok with risking that small amount overall. Why go all out?

>this is what happens when a 1st worlder has too much money and 0 knowledge

Don't know what the first world has to do with it. Greed and the temptation of getting rich quick are universal.

>20 years old
>half my lifelong savings

lol you think this is some kind of tragedy. Just come back when you know more

buy high sell low

the only reason you lost is because you were trying to get rich quick and sold like a little shit.

are you not from the US? If you were your government would have saved you... US citizens not allowed to trade in bitmex

lol im 18 and my lifelong savings is 10,000. Even I only have half in crypto. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And don't use leverege and you wont lose anything.

the way i see it, you can only lose momentarily in this game. Its kinda like working out, your always gona have those people maxing out their gains to 5 plate 6 plate and become god damn hulks. While its nice to want that and envy it, dont mistake it for being the only goal point in this race. You are participating in this race and as long as you continue you will win, you may not go hulk mode and maximize your gains, but guaranteed if your just participate you will have decent gains that will allow you to live a long healthy life. Now if you really are to much of a erratic cunt, try armed robbery. You get away with it you get more money to put into crypto, if you get caught. Well at least you will have no choice but to hold for the next 5-6 years. Now barring all that if you really must let go of this burden on your shoulders, i am here to ease it if you want.

13aez7VJPqp5Jk452j4W12yH6pk8KDJ94B

oi life ;)

I suggest you remove your eyes.

When you see how if you'd just held for a month or two you'd be up 2x your inital you will probably reach for a rope.

>leverage

Don't ever do this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqBp_878s4

I started with no savings a month ago now I have 1500 btc. Feels good to invest 100 dollars at a time watching for dips and holding.

Me on the far right, standing by my Lambo.

You are a man of culture.

Nice, just bought 100k

i abhor ebegging but this is actually a pretty damn thoughtful analysis overall

do it, but not to the extend that regularly occurring price fluctuations of this volatile market immediately liquidate you

25x leverage is total madness when you have even established coins bounce around 10+% in a day

>lifelong savings
>3800 dollars
bruh

>I'm 20 years old, btw. Lost almost half of my lifelong savings.
you havn't even started a proper job yet.
Now is the time to take risks. Better to risk a few thousand now than a hundred thousand in 30 years.

He is brazilian. That amount is equal to one year of minimum wage earnings here. Not bad for a 20 years old.

Tem que se fuder mesmo. Todo mundo nessa caralha repete o dia todo "não invista o que não pode perder"
Aprendeu do jeito imbecil como o macaco que é