Swedish scientists confirm that first Swedes were black

svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/de-var-de-forsta-svenskarna

Were the first Swedish people really black?

It blows my mind, but it must be true.

Thoughts?

So it has gone full circle

>Swedes

Hahahahahahaha

>dark skinned

As in swarthy, like a Greek, not tanned like a nigger.

Sensationalism has officially taken science

Time to kick the snowniggers out, they are not true Swedes

Wtf that is retarded lol

So even the swedes scientists are cucked were they getting plastered by Jamal while studying this?

This is some CK2 level portraiture.

It's retarded to think they weren't black or at least darker than native swedes currently are. Swedes would have migrated from hotter, sunnier areas where the melanin would have protected their skin from the sun's rays. Only after living in the dark cold shithole of Sweden for generations would the lack of melanin have been realized in their phenotype.

>dark skin
>blue eyed
did they have straight hair? if so these proto- europeans would look very bizarre almost like fantasy drow

They were swarthy, not black. Libshits love to interpret "dark" as meaning "they wuz niggers", but in fact they would have looked like any modern blue-eyed Italian or Greek.

Sounds like wishful thinking.

well that was my point even if they where pitch black they wouldn't be modern west African.

White genocide is real

>All this Swede hate

Go back to pol, unironically. This entire thing is a pol thread from the start. If you believe the out of africa theory, most migrants are going to be genetically fit for the african climate.

The article itself says that the first humans came from what is now Spain, Luxembourg and Germany (not France)

Yes, with the reasoning that they ought to have the same skin colours as people living in Luxemburg, Germany and Spain at the time. And those people are considered to be black since they're basically straight out of Africa.

>If you believe the out of africa theory
Uh, this has been refuted since forever.

>As in swarthy, like a Greek, not tanned like a nigger.

Keep telling yourself that, albino

I love how you spam "Everyone knows Out Of Africa has been refuted" in every single thread, and then disappear.

Even though if you Google out of africa, there's no evidence that it's been refuted everywhere, and even though you can never offer any evidence whatsoever to support your claim other than mumbling about Neanderthals (who don't make up more than 5% of the DNA of any population on this planet)

You just keep repeating and hoping that it will memetically become accepted as truth without any facts supporting it.

>they had dark skin therefore they were black African

Welcome to /pol/.

It wasn't black African it was merely Equatorial people migrating north. Light skin only derives with Neolithic expansion, not adaption to northern clines atleast in Europe.

Finally someone not retarded.

People emigrating from southern incredibly sunny areas intodarker and less sunny northern areas won't turn white over a generation, the descendants become paler and paler.

I wouldnt trust anything coming out of svt
More than 80% working there votes left

Hey guys, I'm so excited because Kareem just gave me internet privileges in the shed when he and Lisa have their private time. Anyways, was wondering if you know of any good Lego sets coming out? I'll have to ask Kareem for some extra allowance before I buy but it's fun to think about in the meantime!

>Sven Bjornsön

/pol/ promotes it. It helps the "more evolved" idea of everyone vs blacks

This has nothing to do with the thread.

Well I mean it makes sense.

All humans migrated out from Africa and any peoples that migrated to colder climates would've retained their darker skin for some time.

Sorry. I'm kind of new to the internet since I'm not allowed to use it most of the time but hopefully Kareem will move in with us which means I'll get to have more time in the shed.

This. Lower melanin levels were an adaptation to the lower amounts of vitamin D the body can absorb from the sun in Scandinavian countries with less average yearly sunlight.

t.lefty white kid

Translate that? also isn't the white population in Sweden now at 75%??

Nupol is pro Arab pro Jewish just anti leftie and sometime anti black pol is trash now

why the fuck would they move to a place with no sun in the first place and then stay there for generations?

No, a little less then 25% of Sweden's population is made up of immigrant families, and a lot of those countries that they derive from are other European nations, Finland making up the highest immigrant base.

>implying swede hate isn't an /int/ thing

The first everybody were black

But calling them Swedes is inappropriate because that identity was so completely foreign to this time period

This, it's like calling ancient inhabitants of Britain the first English or Iberians the first Spanish.

It's safe to assume the first inhabitants of what is now Sweden didn't even speak a Germanic language.

So Ben Franklin was right?

>Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased

The first swedes were neanderthals.

All Europeans originated from a pale skin group of humans in the Caucacus region so there has never ever been a brown Swedish human ever.

Blacks are a Sub Saharan type of human that never stepped foot beyond Africa, there was no black ancestor of any of us, we just have a common ancestor with THEIR COMMON ANCESTOR.

Source?

Wow, you sure showed us.

If you were to guess it'll still be 82% white

I'm not even swede but all this anti swede nonsense is retarded. Most of it is just americans who are jealous they dont have the same services as them. US really is a third world country on the inside.

Sweden the rape capital of Europe. Have fun with your low iq mudslimes.

Sweden also considers sex without a condom rape.

If by swedes you mean ethnic swedes then it's more like 50%. As for the rest, something like 15% "white" europeans and asians, with the remaining 35% being a clusterfuck of brown skin, dark eyes and dark hair. In the larger cities it's even less white. Something around 60% of stockholms suburbs are 99% brown because no whites want to stay there after a certain point. If sweden were ever to run out of money to keep these areas stable there would be absolute chaos. It's already chaos but i'm talking the sub-saharan kind of chaos.

Daily reminder that the first humans were white, like how chimps have pale skin that is how the first humans would've looked.

Negroes came after us.

>but in fact they would have looked like any modern blue-eyed Italian or Greek.
:^)

Yea maybe for whites lmao
Nice try sven

Are you trying to tell me that there is technically less whites in Sweden then America ?lmao 50%

what.....
Do you have any proof?

>swedish scientists

we diverged from chimps millions of years ago, pretty sure we darkened shortly after losing our hair

THEY WUZ VIKANGZ

how can Sweden be this fucked, i mean like wtf.

Don't they just give community service to rapes for undocumented Arabs? In a year rape will b legal

>Sweden then
But that's a Ukrainian woman at the front and an Australian male behind her.

A "genuine" Swedish mudslimer we've got there.

I hope defeating the east danes was worth it :D

They aren't Swedes though. The Swedes are a distinct ethnicity.
That's like calling Cro-Magnon men French.

Ah yes, only 50% of Sweden is white, no matter where you go in Sweden, half the people is not white! I'm sure you've been there yourself and not making shit up

/pol/ was always trash.

Sort of a given that Swedes in this context simply means someone living in the area occupying current day Sweden and not the ethnicity nor a Swedish citizen.

Oh please, it's more like 25% white. Probably 15% in a few months.

It's actually 5% white

Nothing surprises me anymore

At least it had funny banter it doesn't even have that anymore

No you fucking pleb. How dumb do you need to blindly trust this shit?

>scientific community has a discovery that is backed by facts, logic and experience

>I'm not supposed to trust them

Why do niggers go to such great lenghts to latch onto white culture and whiteness itself?

>Sweden

WHAT THE FUCK
I'm swedish and wtf is this marxist jewish bs?

SvT is state media btw.

Sure but that's included Finnish immigrants, making up roughly 5% of Sweden. Without them, Sweden is 0% white.

It's literally based on data from central Europe.

Well. Darkish tribes certainly travelled into northern Europe after the last Ice Age 10k years ago. They originated Iberian peninsula and they are thought to be ancestors of Sami people. Samis haven't "evolved" whiter no matter how long they have inhabitated North Europe.

These folks and maybe others were finally surpassed by Caucasians with their tech and language. They were generically whiter.

It has farmland.
Same reason that once you reach 69 degrees or so, there is no more real population centers north of it, before modern times.

...not him but both are quite clearly of scandi descent.

So what if the first Swedes were black? That just means modern Swedes evolved into something better.

>he doesn't have 1-4% Neanderthal DNA

They may have been darker skinned but not African if they arrived from warmer areas of the world

The question is how will this be weaponized to appease the African and Arab invaders in Sweden currently? How much truth is there to the article? I can't read Swede

>Were the first Swedish people really black?

Swedes never heard of Basques?

Korrekt, har aldrig varit i sverige. Lärde mig svenska enbart för att kunna driva med folk på internet.

What makes you say that?

>Yes.

lol taking anything svt says serisly, they are controlled by pc leftist

Basques got cucked into oblivion by the Indo Europeans.

This thread is missing some key information.
These darkies from SW Europe indeed were the first people in Scandinavia after the ice age age BUT they got BLEACHED by some incoming Russian aboriginals who arrived via Finland.

'Swede' is a social construct. Borders aren't real.

>Samis haven't "evolved" whiter no matter how long they have inhabitated North Europe.

Sami were forcefully whitened by Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish governments. They're mixed with them to the point there is no discernible difference.

Nah, this isn't true. There's multiple Sami DNA samples on GEDmatch and they are all morbidly inbred. They haven't mixed much with outsiders in thousands of years. Mixed people became absorbed into the more prestigious mainstream ethnicites.

>even in their computer mock up they make the man significantly darker than the woman

the ride truly never ends

When will they learn.

WTF I hate Swedish identity now

Wrong, everyone else did but the basque.

You're completely wrong. Basque peoples have one of the highest proportions of the R1b haplotype in the world.

It's actually uncanny.

>"I'm retarded"