Anyone else besides me feel like this is the next ETH?

Anyone else besides me feel like this is the next ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

tangleblog.com/2017/07/10/is-double-spending-possible-with-iota/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Tell me more about this mystery coin OP

its definitely giving me the same vibes as ether did

It feels very significant to me. If the technology works as intended, it seems it could be absolutely revolutionary. I've also read many criticisms surrounding the feasibility of the 'tangle', and of potential 'double spending' problems.

It's hard discerning the FUD from the truth since I'm a brainlet who doesn't understand the fundamental technology, though.

Here's an excellent article about the feasibility of double-spending with IOTA

>forgot link
tangleblog.com/2017/07/10/is-double-spending-possible-with-iota/

IOTA is a potentially very good coin, especially if it can add private transactions to increase fungibility. It's also extremely scalable as well. NEM is also an interesting one as it can scale so much better than most coins as well as disincentive spam attacks. Proof-of-Importance is also a much better protocol than PoS. I would move assets to IOTA, NEM, and Monero, avoid Ether at this point as it's going to drop hard before it comes back due to ICO scamming.

How much do you faggots hold?

I've 50 Gi, bought half of it @22k and the other half this Sunday @8k.

>next ETH
>major double-spending issue
>both will be worth nothing after much hype

Sounds about right.

Why isnt it on bittrex?

You're alone here

Good luck with your shitcoin

(BTW Byteball is the same tech and you get them for free every moon)

>double-spending issue
>would literally need to map every single full-node on the network
>would literally need to double-spend their money in an ever decreasing amount of time before the chain rights itself
>would need to take control of the coordinator who is randomly chosen

Guess what, bitcoin also has a double-spending issue, it requires 34% of the network hash rate, yet you don't see people worrying too hard about it.

This

Such low effort fud. Seems like this ones legit.

Because IOTA only came out June 13th and Bittrex likes to bulk add currencies on a quarterly basis.

Bullshit, Bittrex adds coins all the time. It's because IOTA is a scam, they pumped up the price in trading for a whole year before putting it on an exchange to dump on noobs.

You're thinking of ChainCoin

Nope, that was traded on cryptopia long before it was pumped.

>i don't always have diarrhea, but when i do, it's on a street in mumbai.

The next ETH is ANS dumb fuck

oh herro pajeet

Yes because the future of the world internet will get behind an ant meme that looks like it on acid. Bagholder.