Why do the HODL faggots keep winning? they are pure reddit and deserve to get burned

Why do the HODL faggots keep winning? they are pure reddit and deserve to get burned.

BECAUSE YOU'D BUY THE DIP FAGGOT

HODLers= true Veeky Forums patriots willing to embrace a better tomorrow
FUDers = retroactive cancer scared of the future

Don't be a hater, fag ;)

Patient holders new master race

HODL is for simpletons who have no grasp of trading techniques and shitcoin investment tricks, let alone bot programming

Does it work? Yes it does, but you're leaving money on the table

HODL faggots lost this one
if they had shorted ETH at anything over 300$, they would have doubled their coins, the lucky ones could have tripled if they sold at 420$

you can't lose when hodling, but your reward is reduced aswell

Funny how holders keep winning then huh. Maybe you "Wolf of Wallstreet alpha males" aren't as good at timing the market as you think you are.

You have been warned.

Competent daytrader > HOLDer > Buy high sell low bizfag.

protip: the 4 hour chart volume spike tells a story. You don't get many charts this clean in any market.

>you can't lose when hodling
If you bought and hodled since $420 you almost certainly did

The picture showed what kind of 'winning' it really is

>wow, I broke even, I WON, MOM

if you held literally anything from 1 month ago, you would be red right now, significantly.

what if I told you I held for 3 years

>not posting the full version

you can jerk off to your candles if you want - I just hold and relax

I won't lose, I won't stress

I didn't buy one month ago ;). See, we holders were smart enough to get here earlier than you trading little faggots.

Actually by definition the perfectly average person always sells and buys at the perfect times.
>50% of people sell
>average guy sells
>50% more panic sell
>50% of people start buying
>average guy buys
>50% of people panic buy

etc etc until the end of time

You just blow in from stupid town?

maybe OP, because they bought when it was way cheaper.
BTC can drop to sub $1000 and anyone that held since last year are in the green.
summer fags selling these swings will fuck themselves over eventually. Like you have just done.

I held from the top through the entire crash.

I literally have not sold a single cryptocurrency, despite checking the prices every 5 minutes autistically, since about March of this year.

That's literally all you have to do to win at this game. It's really, honest to god, that simple.

You can get rich by buying and selling but you can get wealthy by buying.

>buy at some point, sell never

At last, I truly see.

You should sell now.

Take your TA
And shove it up your ass :)
We holders will continue winning, stress free, until bitcoin reaches its true price in the 6 figures. Deal with it.

why do you all try to apply standard models to something new and chaotic like bitcoin though? Its not a stock. the people who treat it like one are the idiots that lose their rent trading shitcoins.

That picture is retarded, because the third scenario might NEVER work for shitcoins. Once it gets dumped, it's dumped for good. And you're just left HODLing like a retard.

TA is great when you're not a brainlet
Short-term shitcoin investing is great when you're not a brainlet
Automated bot trading is great when you're not a brainlet and can actually code

I have no idea how you can double your coins FAST just holding Bitcoin. But with the things above, it's possible.

We're all making more money than you per any period ;)

a) the standardized "model" of trading works on everything that people buy and sell in a market - tulips, rice, pork bellies, stocks, etc. Including shit that has no use other than being a financial instrument, e.g. debt, derivatives, etc.

b) This isn't forecasting or reading tea leaves; these are LAGGING indicators that tell you over the last 24 hours literally nobody has wanted to sell and everybody has wanted to buy. The "forecasting" part, to get out now, is the common knowledge that when everybody is buying, sell, and when everyone is selling, buy.

Also, bitcoin != shitcoin. Bitcoin is only 2 years younger than facebook and it's fucking older than shit like twitter and snapchat, it's a fucking HUGE (billions) market. The people who "HODL" in bitcoin are no life loser redditors clinging to memes from when bitcoin was $0.03 and sharing their "wisdom" with the new shitcoiners in a repeat of the altcoin bubble of 2013 that sent the whole fucking market bearish for 4 years. You need to lose your shirt so we can go back to those with brains having the monies as well.

I didnt say bitcoin, I said shitcoins. learn the difference.

how do you know?

if they sold at a loss now, yes they would

but what about in 3 months time?

aslong as it peaks over 420$ just once, it would have been worth it

dont be a retard, user

Yes yes, "if you're not a brainlet" winning at literally every trade is guaranteed. Whatever you say.

Moral of the story is, do your research and don't buy shit coins

>altcoin bubble

there was no bubble in 2013, it was because mt. gox was hacked and the fact there was literally no other decent way to liquidate your bitcoins, so you had to go other ways around it and sell at a loss, driving the price down

i doubt you even knew about bitcoin in 2013, retard

Seriously if you're not 10xing your money every day with margin trades in this super predictable market, you are a retard.

>only 10x

retard detected

hodl master race checking
lmao you faggots didnt panic buy did you?

AHAHAHAHAHA
I have to say this dip was pretty brutal
but my iron hands will always prevail

how does it feel to be a weak handed faggot?
must really suck desu senpai

how can you only make 10x your money back with margin trading?

Do you even know what the fuck a bubble is? Pic related is a fucking bubble. Now i'm done giving you (you)s. That was my first big bitcoin short, this is my second. And it's a leveraged short, too. Fucking Faggot.

I said the absolute minimum so the tardos wouldn't feel TOO pathetic

please don't be so angry nocoiner someday your 4% 401k returns will make your account worth triple digits

>chart from 2013

Pic related is today chart. They look exactly the fucking same, like every other fucking bubble before that. Now go buy high sell low like a Veeky Forums goy.

understandable my apologies good sir

tfw i'm short the stawk market too

Assuming his wife doesn't get half in the divorce settlement. He will wish he had bitcoins hidden in his anus on a flash drive that he can launder with mondero.

mindlessly holding leads to loses

knowing when to sell and when not to is a skill only experienced crypto oldfags know

Because bitcoin going up forever a physical certain, a law of nature.

You can adjust your flawed views about the universe and get rich as fuck in the next decade or die crying.

You would have been the dumbass that sold here:

Missing all the gains to $3000. Bitcoin grows exponentially, you looking at the linear graph will only keep making you more angry as the price hits 5 figures.

yasss nigga yassss

keep daytrading, greedy niggerjews. gots ta gets dem max gainz.

You shorted on Sunday, didn't ya?

My average buying price was $256. Have Hodled ever since. Sure, I bought some stuff on Purse, but I always bought more Bitcoin at the time.

Soon I will buy my first house.

zoom out the fucking graph ricky retardo

Waiting for the real crash to come.

Not buying

Not selling

>being this delusional

Because we actually believe in crypto and were fucked up the ass through june and july.
Just karma, nothin personal kiddo. Crypto won't burn so you jews can win.

>Bitcoin is only 2 years younger than facebook

Do they not have calendars where you're from?

You don't have to "win every trade". Even when you invest in shitcoins and hold short- and middle-term, sometimes they get dumped so hard that you lose 10x your investment, it does happen. But if you keep it doing strategically and wisely, you'll make WAY more than simply holding bitcoin long-term.

But most importantly, you, faggot, imply that HODL is somehow a more risk-free way of making money, but this ain't your motherfucking stocks, when bitcoin finally enters the bearish trend, what are you gonna do? It will drag EVERY coin down, and passive holding doesn't hedge you against it at all

>Moral of the story is, do your research and don't buy shit coins
But shitcoins are where the real money lies. You HODLcucks are ridiculous, you literally hate making money, yet you somehow believe that your holding strategy is devoid of risk (it's not). People who have the SKILL, will make money regardless of the market direction. YOU will make money only at lucky moments, that's the difference. And if you like measly gains, you might switch to stocks as well, or at least stop being a pretentious cunt and know your place.

It's simple
Other than you we hodlers read about the company that represents this coin in the real world and try to look for reasonable application of the companys tech/service

If you just throw money at stuff because you saw jet another MoOoOoning thread you'll never get anything
Also keep away from your 1 sata coins retard it's all a big scam at this point

>t. Someone who bought their first bitcoin above 2k

>Also keep away from your 1 sata coins retard it's all a big scam at this point
Typical HODLcuck

It IS really this simple. Keep fucking around with trying to time the market and enjoy getting burned

I coded an arbitrage bot that is profitable even in the bearish market

Not gonna share it or disclose any details at all

This. Hodl master race.

And I also have a shitcoin prediction tool that is pretty successful at notifying about emerging pumps

pump and dumps, who cares, I just work here.

Well my bittrex wallet is going of the charts buddy, yours?
Oh you threw your allowence on kids when i shilled it to you idiots?
Great me and that other guy made a killing that day

LMAO, I had a 6x ROI from KIDS in total after two pumps

So are 1 sat shitcoins profitable or not?

wat u do im interested

Nope they ain't
For you how understands it, yes they might if you don't get dumped on prematurely

But 99% of Veeky Forums is to retarded to buy bitcoin without a step by step tutorial

Just be honest with your self for a sencond

There is no skill in trading only luck. Hodlers ALWAYS win in the long run.

Enjoy spending hours upon hours looking at your meme triangles and magic lines, stuck infront of a computer buying and selling all day. Meanwhile I'll be here making more money than you with minimal effort simply because I have the patience to buy and hold. ;^)

>There is no skill in trading only luck.
You have no idea, right? It's like I'm talking to a no-coiner

>Hodlers ALWAYS win in the long run.
You're repeating the old stock trading meme. This is crypto, a totally different thing, you can multiply your investment by MANY times if you have a brain and self-control.

>Enjoy spending hours upon hours looking at your meme triangles and magic lines, stuck infront of a computer buying and selling all day
I don't even do that. Yet I know for sure that the "buy and hold" technique, while it CAN bring some profit, is the most retarded thing to do if you actually want to MULTIPLY your money. I'm not here for penny gains, but you probably are.

See you at 4000. Taking a loan if it dips below 2000 again

this. low IQ people can't see the opportunity lying in btc extreme volatility. a quick glance at the chart and you know there is money to be made daytrading.

Glorious HODL Master race checking in
weak hands got BTFO once again
will they ever learn?

There's money to be made betting on horse and entering the lottery too.

when a market goes up and down in an almost previsible pattern it's not lottery

some of us have actual jobs though.

>daytrader
>highly volatile crypto market

lmao at you "daytraders"
you are nothing but degenerate gamblers and you will get wiped out sooner or later
not even warren buffet can time the market... but some faggot on Veeky Forums has cracked the code lmao

you faggots might make some gains in a bullmarket (when you could just hold and make money with zero stress)
but in downturns you never hear a peep from the "daytrader" contingent

nah man they are soo making 10x margin shorts 24/7. they love the bear. i totally believe them.

Because you're supposed to hodl blue chip coins and daytrade with shitcoins so you can buy more of the good coins. Everyone knows that.

Yes, everyone can profit in the bull market.

What the skill to profit in the bear market gives you is FREEDOM. You only rely on your skill, you don't depend on where bitcoin goes next, panic selling, breaking news, new regulations, collapsing exchanges and other shit. There's nothing better in the world than to be FREE. When you're just a holder, you're enslaved, enserfed and by all means dependent on the market (and in crypto, we basically have just one real coin - Bitcoin, for all others follow it wherever it goes).

And why do narrow-minded people think that it's only "looking at the charts all day"? There are many different paths and approaches in crypto.

yeah, ok Mr. Wolf of Wallstreet.

>There are many different paths and approaches in crypto.
Enlighten us, i legitimately want to learn the ways of day trading. Yes i will have a hodling portfolio but there is no harm in having a day trade portfolio as well.

>tfw weak hands on LTC
Got out at like $53

lol some of us have jobs you know?
I have enough money tied up in cryptos to make me rich in the long run... and I wont sell anything of it before 2020 at least.

I dont give a flying fuck what happens in the short term. It could all crash to zero tomorrow and I wouldnt lose any sleep over it. too busy stacking more paper

enjoy gambling your lunch money lmao

I actually want to know how I'm supposed to daytrade with my job when it's so volatile. I have to be a hodler for a day instead of timing it by the hour. Otherwise, I can't quit my job because I need that money to invest in crypto.

dont even bother
youre talking to a bunch of manchildren who piss away their allowance on shitcoins and call it "daytrading"

its all bullshit
I know legit forex daytraders and they would never touch a market as volatile as cryptos

Day trading relies on technical analysis (not meme candle patterns, but actually quantifiable data). It requires skill and it's better to read a book or two about it before delving into. Other than that, you can significantly profit with small coins. Technical analysis doesn't work with them, they take a totally different approach. You have things like buy and sell walls, pumps and dumps. There always appears something new, old things get pumped after a long dormancy, and rumors, rumors, rumors all over crypto news sites and forums, you can track them. It's kinda anarchic, you have manipulative whales, shady p&d teams, fake news. And risky too, you can get burnt without experience. But in the end, you can master patterns and techniques, and the profit can be profound to say the least: the volatility in those coins is way higher than in mainstream ones like litecoin, sometimes you can gain 10x your initial investment in one trade.

The third way is the algo way, those who can figure out how to apply programming to crypto trading can reap the benefit

What kind of technical analysis? GARCH models and whatnot? What books do you recommend I read? I already have extensive background in statistics and multivariate analysis model, although I am not that much of a fan when it comes to financial models.

Any idea how to sneak into these pump and dump groups? Do you have to prove you have a lot of bitcoins? Honestly, I just want to join and spectate so I can make some money. I remember chancoin went up like 800% and people who were in on it early made insane gains, but if you weren't in on the p&d group, it just looks like a shitty scam coin like the million other shitty scam coins that stay shit until one or two of them get manipulated.

>But in the end, you can master patterns and techniques,
you just prattled on about how everything is out of your control but then claim...you're a fucking retard pajeet. you're not fooling anyone with your lies.

Murphy, "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets"

I envy your background, btw, I heard crazy things about bots using quantitative analysis

this is not applying a model. There is nothing scientific about buying and selling based on non constant variables. I'm not saying this approach can't be profitable, but I much prefer testable methods. Although I do agree somewhat, that this is a new market, comparatively, and we have to accept that the data we have carries a fraction of the validity of a data set used to model a longer standing market. What is that fraction? Maybe higher than we give it credit for. People started solving derivative markets within a span of a couple years(and got good at it within a decade or so), so maybe people are getting close solving the crypto market. I know i'm still farther than closer from finding a solution, but who knows! we gotta just keep trying to work this out from different different angles until something clicks.

It is that simple though. If you put decent money into ETH when it was "overvalued" at still under 10 dollars, you'd be doing pretty well now.

What makes you think right now is any different?

What might seem like a high cap for ETH now won't be when the market cap for all of crypto continues to grow even more.

The only times I sell are when a company completely finishes its roadmap and has no foreseeable updates or reason to grow in the future or big news like the coin being abandoned comes out and it could drop to 0.

For big coins like ETH, the latter isn't a problem. So yes, hold until you have "life-changing" money. Then you can sell and you're done, you beat the game.