What are some historical people that women will never understand?

What are some historical people that women will never understand?
Starting with a obvious one

Every last one of them

Women don't understand history

Empress Theodora

Funny because my younger sister is absolutely fascinated with Ancient Greece and Leonidas is by far her favorite

Have you made her your queen or captured Persian slave girl yet?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

liking things != understanding them

>why did he march through the desert?

I thought feminists liked spartans considering all the baby killings and all

>t. Virgin

There is literally nothing wrong with liking things and not understanding them, especially in girls, it's beautiful and naive

What a virgin reply.

unless they're older than 12

What's with this "women will never understand" thing?

I'm not a virgin so I don't really get this bitterness towards women

Look, I've been happily married for 6 years. I love my wife, I love our life together.
But a lot of things go clear over her head , and most of them are about history/reason/culture etc

>wanting a woman past the mental age of 12
Why?

A woman infatuated with a great man out of history is an honest woman unclouded by modern bullshit. The husbando hits her not just in the feels, but in right in the platonic archetypes embedded in the human consciousness. In fact, I would say user's sister not only understands, but that she intuitively understands who and what Leonidas was and where he comes from.

They are frustrated because they were taught that there was no difference between men and women, and on some level they still believe it. They do not realize that the way women understand things is very different from the way men understand things.

who said mental?

If you ever had sex with a woman you're basically a bitch and a slave, that's all I gotta say.

t. fag

I don't know, it's almost like masculinity and femininity are different mindsets or something.

Women are incapable of understanding or feeling honour, loyalty, and duty.

Men don't understand a lot of things about women or their habits and idiosyncrasies.
Likewise, women don't get a lot of things pertaining to masculinity.