I know this is gay and stuff but im new to crypto. i make 42k a year. i invested 310$ and lost 82...

i know this is gay and stuff but im new to crypto. i make 42k a year. i invested 310$ and lost 82. i sold all my ANS at a loss and now that its doing good i regret it. tried flipping BAY and STRAT to buy back into ANS and while i gained 40$ id lose 20$ rinse repeat i lost 80$.
I DIDNT EVEN BUY THE 1800 DIP. and i hate myself for it. i thought it would dip more but now i know segwit has restored some confidence sadly/thankfully.

is there a kind user out there that can give me just 8 ANS so i can be even lol anything helps though. I SWEAR TO GOD ILL HODL IT I SWEAR PLS FORGIVE ME GOD.
AJqjEsL6Vnr48zrGRWcGwy4vM37Qgr8X8K

>sold all his ANS at a loss
Shameful, brah

i bought back in im just 8 ANS short than what i intialy loss. learned my lesson. i told myself id hold it but i got greedy with all these dip gains made some money but didnt sell and buy back into ansd fast enough.. ill never sell ANS again i promise. im a changed man!

Why the fuck would you ever sell anything at a loss you fucking moron. You don't lose money until you sell.

I made a FORTUNE during this dip.

Check your wallet regularly over the next 48 hours ;)

Ill give you ANS but you gotta make an original ANS meme and it's gotta be good. Get your MS paint open.

ANS was having gains faster than bitbay and i just dont see bitbay allowing me to catch up fast enough to buy back into ans. im a wageslave so i cant spend anymore of my personal money untl friday. i wont do it again i wont fuck with longterm investments like ANS for stupid reason pls forgive me God.

> above average salary
>begging

Pick one you unsufferable cunt

You got a sharpie on hand?

Then you add more money to buy more, you never sell at loss user

is this ok.

fuck all these alts. just buy and hodl bitcoin

i have a pen.

You know the drill

>makes 42k
>invested 310 fucking dollars

WTF is this shit?

cmon man im just trying to make it lmao. and my best bit are altcoins. i wasnt doing so bad i had 380$ at one point. what fucked me up was thinking it would crash again after dipping at 1800 and getting jelouse and wanting to get in at everyones level. if i wouldve just bought at the dip like how my gut told me to i wouldve had 1k+ right now.

>i make 42k a year. i invested 310$ and lost 82
> gained 40$ id lose 20$ rinse repeat i lost 80$.
>is there a kind user out there that can give me just 8 ANS

GTFO seriously wtf man my only income is crypto and i dont make anything close to 40k a year.

You're begging and you make 42k a year what the FUCKS wrong with you. Just buy more with you're fucking money. Fucking pussy......

im not a neet i have bills and a family. 42k is hardly enough for a fmaily lmao.

You only lose when you sell. I did the same thing when I started this month. Don't buy all into a single coin when hou start unless you plan on holding with such a small sum.

You are a neet. You're begging for money on Veeky Forums how desperate are you?

do you need a picture of my wife and shitty apartment. im pretty desperate. if i had just 2k id be set. these 50$ investments are killing me.

At least you were smart enough not to invest too much. Crypto is not just a game, crypto is a trade, it requires skill and mastery, my friend. There are two main crafts that you can learn: day trading/margin trading, and strategic shitcoin investing. In the first case, you employ TA indicators to speculate on high-volume coins, typically borrowing from the exchange and profiting off of their volatility. In the second case, you analyze recent rumors on social and crypto news sites as well as the recent trade history for small-volume, little-known coins that are about to take off. Both crafts use different principles, but require one same thing: discipline, clear mind and strong will. Whatever path you choose, it's the way to multiply your initial investment by MANY times.

Good luck!

thanks learned alot in this blood bath im kind of glad i started last week to see eth go down and people panic buy/sell.