Cute Ancap Bois

What's the best map of europa and why is it this one? Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Me on the left btw ;-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the Wendish Empire?

please live this place while you still have some honor you bootlicking piece of shit

What's that? Please speak English

please spic with honor you dog
pic related is ur better yuo bestird

Can you understand me? Do you need a translator?

fuck u fuck u fuck u slovenski is ebst eat shit i need u to translate from bootlickers to slovene u faggot fuck i wish upon you the death of thousand deaths you shit eating rome fuck

Shut up you stupid slovenian fuck face, your country is a disgrace and is rightful Venetian clay.

excuse me bbotliker but u steal ur name from glorious venedi who become glorious slovenedi and is ur better yooou cawerd

>Implying it shouldn't be Austrian clay

Speak English you slavic monkey, your country is comprised of pseudo niggers and Bosnians. Die along with Yugoslavia.

And it'd be the Wendick Empire not Wendish

of course u would say this u italian flith im sure u sleep tight at nite thingkine about how u was roman n shit thinking bout how ur country is name after glorious venedi ruler of slovenedi and ur pice of shit land went to italy to be turn to shit I BET U CRY EVERY NITGH WISHING U PART OF BETTER COUNTRY SLOVENIA FUCK ITALY BOOTLICKER FUCK

Leave Europe to me

I'm going to have to call for a translator, I can't understand anything you're saying over the bawling and screaming.

oh did u post pictrure of urself you brown italy fucking LICKBOOT bitch!!!!!!!

Every country in Yugoslavia was infinitely better than your third world shithole. Drown yourself you pseudo nigger.

haha now here we see filthy benisan resort to his last tactic; projecting

/thread

Serbia is better than Slovenia.

is only 5 word you hav spell but u stil fak ap you filthy bootlicker is serbia is better than venedig

Excellent map, mo chara.

I particularly like the Celtic lebensraum. Very good, very good...

youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk