Pre World War Era Germany

What did Jewish people do pre-WWI that made Germany want the average Jew's head on a pike?

I know Hitler talked about Jewish conspiracies and stuff but my knowledge on why is very low besides the whole long tradition of Jewish bankers since their religion let people lend money to others back in the day.

Any thoughts and info I could get on this? Legit curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_humour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What did Jewish people do pre-WWI
>pre-WWI
Not pre-WW1, but during WW1.

Ah, I see.

See, this is why I'm here. I don't know shit about this subject hahaha.

Jews tried to start a communist revolution in Germany. Of course they would be hated.

It dates back longer than that. A German author named Bruno Bauer wrote a book in 1843 called The Jewish Question. Saying Jews were incompatible with the Rights of Man,

He's full of shit, though. The Jews didn't do anything unusually bad during WW1.

Hate for jews goes back to the start of christianity

european people in general hadn't liked the jews since the middle ages, and the same is true for specific places in europe far earlier than that
hitler just really took that and ran with it

Jealousy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

Jews had just been emancipated, and in the course of one or two generations they went from poor scribes from the Ghettoes to some of the most successful people in Europe. This killed the German inside, knowing he has had hundreds of years of an advantage over Jews. Just look at where the word Anti-Semitism comes from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr

>In 1879 Marr founded the League of Antisemites (Antisemiten-Liga), the first German organization committed specifically to combating the alleged threat to Germany posed by the Jews and advocating their forced removal from the country.

>He argued that Jewish emancipation resulting from German liberalism had allowed the Jews to control German finance and industry.

OY VEY! We gave Jews equal rights and now we can’t compete!!

See this sense of smug self-superiority?
This is why Jews wind up in camps.

Nothing was wrong about the post though. A German really made a "League of Anti-Semites". Thousands of Jews fought and died for Germany and were responded with having their names ripped off of the memorials. Why would Jews blame themselves for what happened when it was really butthurt Germans?

Literally this.

It's not a Jew-specific thing either. Ethnic Chinese were treated much the same way in Southeast Asia on part of their successes.

>Jews
>sense of smug self-superiority

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_humour

That makes no sense. Jews have been shitting on themselves for thousands of years. Look at people like Bobby Fischer, it's mostly Jews who hate Jews the most.

>It's not a Jew-specific thing either

Exactly. This happens to any group that comes to an area they aren't indigenous to and is successful.

The communist rebellion of 1918-1919 were lead predominantly by jews. Trying to take advantage of the current weakness of Germany, the rebellions failed miserably and made things worse.

As a result, as the nazis came to power everyone remembered the time bands of jewish communists ambushed police officers as they couldn't buy food for their children due to the economy.

You mean fight for the german army in disproportionate numbers?

>You mean fight for the german army in disproportionate numbers?

This is what bluepilled me. I truly hated Jews, but after reading how many died and signed up to fight for Germany, only to have all their shit taken and their families slaughtered, it pissed me off.

I realized Nazis were literal communists, who just replaced "Bourgeoisie" with Jew.

>Literal meme that mocks /pol/ post
>THIS IS WHY THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

/pol/ can't handle the bantz

I should add that the jewish involvement in the rebellion tarnished all the jews unfairly.

The real enemy is the communists.

Like white people in Africa or the americas :^)

You're actually right. Look at what happened to whites in Zimbabwe. They felt that all the money earned by the white farmers belonged to them because the whites were on "their land," and thus stolen. That was kind of the attitude by Nazis. That the Jews money wasn't really earned so they didn't deserve it.

Whether or not the post is right or wrong is irrelevant, the fact is good natured Jews wind up suffering because of Jews that have bad attitudes and piss off the goyim.

>good
>natured
>jews

>However rather than simply being self-deprecating it also contains a dialectical element of self-praise, which works in the opposite direction.

The Jew is known for humbly declaring his low value while subtly implying you are even lower than him. This tends to rub people the wrong way.

Samefagging so hard.

These threads always get ruined by a couple stormfaggots who b8s about Jews in every thread.

It's like how they respond to the infograph .jpgs that are used to refute most of the points pushed in the /pol/ echo chambers

Both Jews and germs are objectivly cancer
Also the guy on the left is northern Italian
Nice tricks

>Also the guy on the left is northern Italian
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Also the guy on the left is northern Italian

Nope. Sephardic Jew.

Everyone knows the Ashkenazim are the brains and Sephardim are the looks of the Jewish race.

Source
Now

>Germanics
>white
Really now? Germanics cucked themselves out of whiteness several decades ago.

Nir Lavi

Kikes and whites need to work together to extinguish shitskins afterward we kill each other