EVERY TIME I BUY SOMEONE PUTS A FUCKING SELL WALL AND IT CRASHES

EVERY TIME I BUY SOMEONE PUTS A FUCKING SELL WALL AND IT CRASHES

ITS BEEN HAPPENING EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

WHYYYYYYY WHY ME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

because you are a SHEEP

you buy when they WANT you to buy, so they can sell.

This is your fault. You are a sheep.

BUT WHEN DO I HAVE TO BUY
I BUY THE DIPS AND IT STILL HAPPENS
ITS NOT FAIR ITS LIKE SOMEONE IS STALKING ME AND TRYING TO RUIN ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME MAKE MONEY

What crashed btw?

you don't just randomly fucking buy every dip you see, you pathetic retard. how fucking stupid are you.

There is a difference from buying the denial dip and the capitulation dip.

go learn some TA you moron. there is literally NEVER a reason to FOMO buy or panic sell.

EVERYTHING I TOUCH

CVC
OMG
FUCKING BLACKCOIN

IM CURSED

Everything but LTC is falling right now, though LTC isn't exactly recommended, either—it barely moves.

you have no idea, I went all in on eth/btc last night before bed on full margin, and the cunt came down and stopped me out right before it FUCKING BLASTED OFF TO THE MOON

on the bright side, I didn't lose anything so that's nice...

from what I remember black coin was up a good amount

you're a fucking retard.

so you really think it's a coincidence ? whales have insider knowledge from the admin to fuck people over. They work together to eat people like you

pls buy ETH

Any book recommendations on TA to educate myself?

JUST DID
PREPARE FOR THE DIP

I buy and it doesn't INSTAMOON! FUCK THIS PLANET AND THE FUCKING MOON!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everytime I buy it moons

But every time I sell it moons even harder

Dat fucking big red candle
How in the fuck

SEE I TOLD YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ans now gogogo

All TA is is using indicators to help you make a decision. In essence, you are steering the boat by looking at the wake. There is no true leading indicator. Whatever trading platform you have will have a list of indicators, learn each one. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of each and when you understand which indicator to use and why.
For my Bollinger bands, DMI, and candlesticks are all I use. Bollinger bands show overbought/oversold as well as anything else I tried. DMI is good for momentum and strength of trend.
Candles are really all you need, but I'm a little baby. I make mostly profitable trades, but I lose on really stupid shit like trading outside the indicators.

Please provide something to identify yourself so I can give you a share of my gain whenever I follow the opposite of your action

TOP KEK

>There is no true leading indicator.

Except the one that every Chinese and Japanese trader has been using since the 70s.

the sound of cholocate split?

Candles don't lead. There is always a confirmation candle to every form. There are a few really strong signals, but every indicator has that.
Indicators can't lead by design because they only report on past action, including candles.