The MVP of last century

>The MVP of last century
Why did Jews contribute so much toward humanity despite there not being so many of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a hack

Eugenic breeding

It was the first century ever where full Jewish emancipation was a fact of life

>why is OP always a faggot?

Because Middle Eastern minorities have always been the elite few that the West as a whole claims to be.

If you took over all the media with free money from the central bank. You could convince the masses you were nice and great too. Its bullshit. Jews have always been criminals to a large extent.

Takes over panel that decides who gets Nobel awards. Suddenly, every Jew in the world is a Nobel winner.

I don't disagree that there are a lot of smart Jews but this means of measure is as tainted as SAT scores and IQ tests where the Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese have gamed/cheated the system so badly that the whole world believes that every Asian is genetically good at maths.

Also no different is the India university-churn where I have a guy who works for me - Saffer with no degree in IT - and he has a masters in Philosophy and Communications yet he is, from what I can gather, functionally retarded and incapable of the most menial of tasks. But he's got that box checked. Twice!

The more knowledge-based our collective societies become, the more memes turn out to be true or turn out to be global piss taking. It's sad but what do people expect when you lie or present falsehoods as facts for years and decades and then get caught in it?

Jews are no smarter or dumber than the average European or Asia. And their collective accolades over the past decade are unearned and unwarranted and, in most cases, had at the detriment of another more deserving person who just wasn't Jewish.

einstein was a douche media guy. FTL is totally a real thing. salk was a fraud polio symptoms were listed as different diseases and Polio was magic jewed. If you dont get that many jews are corrupt paper criminals YOU ARE A SUCKER

>Takes over panel that decides who gets Nobel awards. Suddenly, every Jew in the world is a Nobel winner

You know that's not at all what happened, right?

purple lures make good bait, and the media is filled with jew nonsense 24/8

I know there's more to it but I can't be pissed to care enough to read up on it again.

It's just turned into another popularity contest no different than any television, movie, or music awards show. Wait ... there's some irony in there somewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

A bit of light reading for you.

Oh the fuckin jews! THe fedreal reserve is the BIG SCAM that pumps money into jewish (((businessmen))) who are amazing successes with white people inventions while the guy from indiana doesnt get how bzos lost billions or how his social network grew at organic rates and lil jewnius stolen code makes billions$$$$$$

We are living in the biggest jew scam in HISTORY OF EARTH.

Litteraly all people must dismantle the jewish mennace

>I know there's more to it but I can't be pissed to care enough to read up on it again.

There's not "more to it," you're just completely wrong. About the rest, too.

Not sure what your point is. I didn't say that there were smart Jews. I said that the accolades given to them as a people far and away surpass their actual contributions and, most likely, occurred to the detriment of other equally gifted people who are now relegated to the dusty hallways of history and known only to those that give a damn.

No, I'm not. There's no way that the smallest ethnic group on Earth also happens to have to greatest number of scientific, medical, and maths related awards handed to them by groups that are primarily made up of the same ethnic group unless there's some full-on fuckery afoot.

It's not enough to say that they're smart and deserve it. At this point in history, people want to know who was passed over and why.

>Italians were the MVP of the 15th and 16th centuries
>French were the MVP of the 17th century
>British were the MVP of the 18th and XIXth centuries
>Jews were the MVP of the 20th century

Will the Jews keep their good record or will someone else substitute them?

If you think how Jewish intellectualism declined from Harold Bloom to Lena Dunham, I think these are the last decades of Jewish supremacy. Hindus and Chinks are my bet for the 21st century.

Hindus are not that smart on average, Chinks have no capacity for "higher" thoughts.

Given that whites are disappearing, I think the jew world order is here to stay.

>Chinks have no capacity for "higher" thoughts.
You do know Eastern philosophy exists right?

Right, but it's incredibly down to earth and materialistic compared to other philosophies. In fact the nature of Eastern philosophy is one of the reasons why I'm skeptical of Chinese people leading the future of mankind: they're too drone-like.

What envious, salty little bitches you are.

So, you know enough math and history of science to judge his efforts? Lol.

Jews have the highest mean iq on the planet stay butthurt goyim. You dumb goyim literally cannot fathom what a mean iq of 115 actually means.

>by groups that are primarily made up of the same ethnic group

But they're not you idiot. Oh let me guess, you think all those Swedes are "crypto-Jews" and have been for 150 years. And I suppose the fact that half of all chess grandmasters are Jews is also somehow about cheating somehow.

Einstein was a fraud that didn't have an original idea in his life.

Please go into more detail

Let me guess, you got this information from a stormfag image...

inb4 aryan physics and cosmic ice

Take confucianism for instance.

It's a collection of a rules and tips of how to live your life. Contrast that, say, with Plato's Republic.

Envious of what? I get a kick from real breakthroughs and amazing beauty not paper scams and fake law.

faster than light happens all the time regardless of how genius jewish media proclaims your guy is.

t.jew fuck

Wow. You're beyond the usual stormfag level of retardation. You're actually severely mentally ill.

Alright, stormfag. Explain in detail how Einstein is a fraud.

>Vasili Alexandrovich Arkhipov (Russian: Bacилий Aлeкcaндpoвич Apхипoв) IPA: [vɐˈsʲilʲJj ɐlʲJkˈsandrəvʲJtɕ arˈxipɔːf] (30 January 1926 – 19 August 1998) was a Soviet Navy officer credited with casting the single vote that prevented a Soviet nuclear strike (and presumably all out nuclear war) during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Such an attack likely would have caused a major global thermonuclear response which could destroy much of the world.[1] As flotilla commander and second-in-command of the diesel powered submarine B-59 , only Arkhipov refused to authorize the captain's use of nuclear torpedoes against the United States Navy, a decision requiring the agreement of all three senior officers aboard. In 2002 Thomas Blanton, who was then director of the US National Security Archive, said that "Vasili Arkhipov saved the world".[2]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov#

ya every scientist who realizes einstein was a media jew, not an expert in particle velocity is def pro germanic territorial expansion. Einstein sucked but you? You are a GENIUS

>criticism of Jews are stormies
Fuck off back to isreal so you and the mudslingers can both wipe each other out

Lorentz:
>I considered my time transformation only as a heuristic working hypothesis. So the theory of relativity is really solely Einstein's work. And there can be no doubt that he would have conceived it even if the work of all his predecessors in the theory of this field had not been done at all. His work is in this respect independent of the previous theories.

>However, most historians of science, like Gerald Holton, Arthur I. Miller, Abraham Pais, John Stachel, or Olivier Darrigol have other points of view. They admit that Lorentz and Poincaré developed the mathematics of special relativity, and many scientists originally spoke about the "Lorentz-Einstein theory". But they argue that it was Einstein who completely eliminated the classical ether and demonstrated the relativity of space and time. They also argue that Poincaré demonstrated the relativity of space and time only in his philosophical writings, but in his physical papers he maintained the ether as a privileged frame of reference that is perfectly undetectable, and continued (like Lorentz) to distinguish between "real" lengths and times measured by observers at rest within the aether, and "apparent" lengths and times measured by observers in motion within the aether

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute

i see that and raise you

Funny how you have no arguments... just the usual predictable stormfag idiocy. How do you survive having so few brain cells?

Even if Einstein had never worked on relativity, he still would have gone down in history as a great scientist because of his work on Brownian motion and photoelectricity.

Jewish culture has a lot to do with it. By that I don't mean the religion itself but Jews as a class of peoples. Due to jews being largely excluded from many positions in society many of them were forced to take up careers in banking. This further embittered them to the native population of whichever land they were in but also secured a pretty good source of income for many of them. So because of this hostility many Jewish communities became very insular and developed a culture of improving themselves and their lot as much as possible. So to effect this Jews which had grown wealthy from dealing in banking were able to ensure their children would receive a good education which would, in turn, ensure the accumulation of wealth and further educational development in later generations. Even in poorer Jewish families there's a real trend of them aiming towards high paying, prestigious jobs because of this insular culture of self improvement. And so naturally a lot of jews, being highly educated, would appear in larger numbers, proportionally, in the sciences.

>Takes over panel that decides who gets Nobel awards. Suddenly, every Jew in the world is a Nobel winner.
Exactly this. It's like saying "wow how come all these Oscar winning directors and producers are Jewish???" Because the Jews are the one voting on it, retards.

So critisism of A jew is stormfaggery? Einstein was highly hypocritical in his politics and even more so in science and idk why you fucks love him so much there are better Jew scientists stop always acting defensive heeb this is why most people hate you your a reductionist bitch who doesn't know how to handle any type of critisism

Have you looked what those jews have done though? Especially the physicists.

by pledging their loyalty to the anglo and helping to instruct them

No, of course criticism of Jews is not necessarily stormfaggery. But anyone who criticizes Einstein's science while obviously not knowing anything about it is, with 90% certainty, a stormfag.

Could you please learn to write a fucking sentence? I feel like I jut read something written by a drunk kindergartner.

Any more salt and you can give Morton's some competition.

I don't hate Jews I'm merely saying Einstein was the archetype of overrated and most of his science had been showcased in a more complex parameter earlier in the 20th century there are also better heeb scientists there was a Croatian Jew who practically invented the first airplane and nobody gave him any credit and it's highly regarded as models stolen by the wright brothers

This.

fuck off you nub

Him btw

Einstein is overrated but when it comes to physics nobody will ever be as overrated as Marie Curie. That bitch literally received a Nobel Prize for who she married.

m-morpheus?

>mfw his still hasent taken the Balkanpill
Heathans all of you

So an overrated person can understand the most advanced stuff they were still working on at the time and grasp the theory?

The same way every other famous or successful person did what they do by performing a special dick-cutting ritual and then sacrificing 300 african newborns.
*note i don't actually think this is bad since i am a utilitarian and as such believe the millions of lives improved by far outweighs the cost of 300 african newborns

Africans would gladly cut their dick and sacrifice their newborns if they can get a proper compensation for it. They take human lives very lightly, especially when they can just pump up more of them pretty quickly.

>Why did Jews contribute so much toward humanity despite there not being so many of them?

Because they were the most literate while
simultaneously the most poor group in Europe for a significant amount of time. Thus, when Jewish Emancipation happened, you had a group who were disproportionally literate to the rest of society so they flourished when they were given opportunity. Jews had pretty much been religious extremists who fought about the Torah and jewish texts for hundreds of years in Ghettos, but also felt a need to prove themselves because of their history in Europe. That combination led to the success

>Jews were the MVP of the 20th century

You mean the germans ?

i came here to post this.

this

Jews occupied secondary and tertiary jobs pretty much since the end of antiquity because they were forbidden to own land or saw their property confiscated.
Only the best of them in these domains could prosper, the others died from misery, this selection was reinforced by endogamy imposed by their religion.
ot resulted in an incredibly gifted group to advantage of the liberal and industrialized western societies which was even more enhanced by their tribalistic nature.

However this advantage is already vanishing with the sharp decrease of endogamy (jews marry more and more with all different type of goyims) and now most of their supposed "superiority" over white comes from nepotism.