When did you realize that NEO is going to be bigger than ETH?

When did you realize that NEO is going to be bigger than ETH?

When I was officially diagnosed with downs syndrome

When I bought 500 and put in in my wallet to get coins/gas

When I was diagnosed with brain damage.

all strapped in and good to go

It's the most stable coin during the great dip and beyond.

its a pump and dump scam. be happy about the money you made in it and move on.
>look at how we're in literally every major market ha ha! legit!

When I bought and am still holding 266 at the moment.

To infinity, and beyond!

xrp lols at your stable coin

have 200+ Im holding in wallet for at least 2 years

When I watched a video about how chinese street beggars use QR codes to get donations

when they partnered with bancor :D

bro... how long does it take to make a new website...

This "rebranding" is starting to look like a LARP

广告 is advertisment not prediction market.
I hold 222 antbags.
However I've delt with chinks on daily basis, and they are untrustworthy, deals can fall through any minute and you have zero recourse.
However I am rooting for NEO since they might pull something off which is unprecedented.

don't you have anything better to do than spread nonsense FUD around like this

Are you the same fucking guy? You have to be. No other nigger is saving your picture and renaming it that fucking name. You are here 24/7 you NEET cunt.

im holding plenty of these bags bro... looking for reassurance that im not getting chink fucked.

can you confirm... or are you just going to post deflective af anime memes.

postively contribute to Veeky Forums or kys... fuckin faggot ass /b/tard

dont worry, NEO has white guys on the team to keep things in check

PS, can anyone make a better version of pic related? Like an Antchan? thanks

the rebrand was scheduled far in advance. when it's a serious company like ANS / NEO, you take your time with things. when you're just a faggot like yourself, you might just rush into it because "hey it's just a website" or whatever.

Look at their roadmap, it's the 24th

Here you go.

thanks senpai

100% OC BY ME DO NOT STEAL

Are they ever gonna give us an actual roadmap for the project?

funny

Fuck off. They had a competition to design their new website. Real fucking professional shit right there. They didnt even have a marketing team guiding it's design other than ” yeah this looks good let's use this”

Scamming cunts.

How is the OP's image not a road map? If you want to see more details, better learn Chinese, fag.

Community engagement = scam. Now I've heard everything.

>No rough timeline for any of it

Great

NEO July Plan

2017/7/3 2:54:04 陶荣祺 12 条评论 17560 次阅读

After NEO rebanding conference, July is coming. July is hot, July is the start of half year, July is also the first completed month of NEO. In July, NEO is to complete rebranding from Antshares, to start NEO Seed Project and "NEO Blockchain-Landmark"

Very thanks to all NEO community members over the world ! Before describing July plan, let’s see some recent NEO community data. Some of them are amazing.

Reddit subscribers: over 7500, which is just less than 3000 two weeks ago. Unbelievable.
Twitter followers: over 12400, which is increased over 3000 during last 2 weeks.

Antshares-NEO Switch

-NEO Website
1. July 14: Complete new UI
2. July 24: Deliver new website

-NEO Whitepaper
Time: Middle of July
Target: Issue final version

-NEO Client (PC, Web, APP)
Time: By July 24
Target: Complete Antshares-NEO switch

-Exchange Update
Target: Support and complete ANS/ANC – NEO/GAS switch in Yunbi, Bittrex, etc.

-Community APPs Update
Target: Complete Antshares-NEO switch in community applications like antchain.xyz, otcgo.cn, etc.

-Social Medias
Target: Complete social medias switch in Twitter, Reddit, BTT, Weibo, Youtube, etc.

We all know that to build a platform-level blockchain like NEO, the key is to build an ecology. It’s so important to activate community members and let developers have a try in NEO Contract. So we would start NEO Seed Project in July.
NEO Seed Project

We would start it in July, to motivate community to develop NEO applications. An ecology is the key, and community participation is the key of it. Below is a short description, we would release full project shortly.

-NEO Community
To activate global NEO community via Reddit, BTT, Slack, QQ, etc.

-Formal Tech Community
To start NEO Contract campaigns within .NET/Java community. First trying would be in China.

You're posting their social media roadmap. Who fucking cares about that? I'm talking about the actual project

that's literally all they have. their team is a bunch of kids who know social media marketing. wasn't there some big problem with how their wallet looked/worked last month? idk none of the shills have said anything more than "it's sort of like ETH??"

Chinks will copy most ethereum tokens projects to Ans Plattform.

I think NEO will actually become really huge in time. I'm already 50% in ANS, gonna get more while I still can

It's their main advertising vehicle and they leave it to a competition with zero input from their marketing department. Fuck, they only had two devs a few weeks ago so the chances of them having a marketing consultant is zero.

Times new roman.

That is all.

We have new website and rogo you buy now, round eye we have big prans. Soon you driving Rambo buy now.

oh man. talk about a super moon mission to mars

Wait so the NEOS on poloniex is not the same as this NEO?
>tfw you been buying the wrong coin
So how do you get this NEOS?
Buy antshare on bittrex and wait? or what?
ANTS will turn into NEO? How?

yes, buy ANS on bittrex and wait. it's exactly the same coin. the only thing that will change is the image and text you see on various websites.

all the same dildo brains who talked people out of buying ETH are doing the same with ANS

bingo

don't listen to the dildo brains this time, people.

>buying NEOS
You bastard. Made me burst out in laughter in public

FUCK THOSE DILDO BRAINS

>this time
Except Ethereum foundation has the best brains from all over the world, including China. What does ANTS have?

NEO has the Chinese market, and various technical improvements on ETH that you can research on your own if you're interested. But sure, keep thinking that China will adopt ETH instead of its own blockchain that has KYC. China loves KYC, if you didn't know.

Small market cap

kek, ANTS is just a way for Chinese mining farms to switch over to something that sells to dumb gweilos once Ethereum goes proof of stake and fucks them over. Prove me wrong

Neo isn't mineable maybe?

lmao. just goes to show all the ANS haters know literally nothing about what they're FUDing.