> Minimal marketing completely under the radar
> Tiny ass market cap
> What the fuck are you waiting for
> Scoop it before the whales do
obsidianplatform.com

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the first 'official' thing that's gonna work off of Stratis, right?

First time participating in an ICO, how does this work? Also what's the price and how much will it be when it comes out?

Their vision goes beyond stratis. They cloned the blockchain and changed it to become more flexible so they could build it around their encrypted messenger.

1 BTC = 21433 ODN
1 ETH = 2192 ODN

I'm hoping this ICO is just like QRL and it pulls a 30x right out the gate. QRL also had a barely advertised presale before fucking exploding when it hit the market.

First pre-sale/ico i have ever participated in. Sold off 50% of my crypto and put it into this project.

>I'm hoping this ICO is just like QRL and it pulls a 30x right out the gate.

We're out of the ICO honeymoon period friend

The white paper seems a bit too short, lacking technical detail about the app, and mainly geared towards marketing. And this is still the first Stratis dapp, so its a new world.

I don't know man... You're going to have to sell me better than this.

I've got an incredibly good feeling about this one.
The second people see a working product, FOMO is going to be off the charts

Look under the hood. Check the git. It goes back 3 years just like they said it would. Check out the lead devs. Both on git and bitcointalk. They go way back and are legit af. Did I mention working product? They're going to get listed on bittrex. These guys aren't fucking around.

Idk man I think the second leg of the ICO honeymoon is here. Eth and btc rebounded like champs.

Why do i need a token for a messenger service

and there's the million dollar question.

Or I should say the "$0.00001" question because that's all the coins should be worth.

Because it creates a decentralized network to host an encrypted service and you'll never have to worry about bullshit ad monetization or backdoor exploits

It is not a token, it is a coin like LTC, Doge, BTC.

This is only the beginning with a soon to release encrypted decentralized messager that has been in the work since 2014.

As far as i understood they are building a platform with several different use cases for their Obsidian coins. One is for the Obsidian Secure Messager.

Yeah till people learn that signal and whatsapp are trying to find ways to monetize their data, and they migrate. Or until Microsoft stack companies decide they want to integrate encrypted communication coded in C#. Or until the investors realize a coin just came out with a valuable, working product that can grow into a major contender for personal or commercial use. Or until casual investors scoop up enough ODN for a masternode on the off chance this coin blows up and provides them with solid monthly dividends. Or until intelligent investors realize this is a PoS coin with a 10% rate for the first year and scoop it just for massive staking rewards. Take your fucking pick son.

Oh come on, 99% of whatsapp's users wouldn't even know they're being spied on, let alone give a shit.

What is the purpose of the coin itself?

This. They see it as a way of avoiding cell phone fees and think that clicking the "encryption" option under user settings is enough.

Keeping the network up for all the other stuff.

Agreed. I think the coin gets by on personal use until commercial use kicks in. Unless they go the status route and allow coin transfers across the messenger. They're already way ahead of status since they already have a working product. Let that sink in.

Encrypted communication on top of a decentralized network. And that's just what exists right now. Before they start expanding it into more.

I don't know, anyone else shilling it ?

Just me afaik. Because the core team seems to care more about the product than the marketing. Not that I'm complaining.

Way off topic but is there anyway to get that background all these ICOs use as a desktop wallpaper?

How do I participate in the ICO? And how do I get my ODN's?

Prob if you go to their slack and ask lol

1. Go to website obsidianplatform.com

2. Create account

3. Send ETH or BTC to the pre-sale address.

4. You wont get any ODN before the ico is over atleast.

Its currently the first week of pre-sale/ ico and the total lenght will be 35 days.

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html

They'll send out an email with instructions on how to claim your coins when the ICO is over

one time a guy tracked me down through irc and beat me up. will this messenger prevent stuff like that from happening?

nah, it'll actually encourage it. sry bruh

Status had a working product and look what happened to that. This is just Pajeets and kikes shilling stupid bullshit as usual.

Obsidian is going to demo their encrypted messenger before the coins even hit the market. Your loss.

Status demo'd their app before the coins hit... who cares bro?

My point is if obsidian hits a comparable market cap to status, anyone who invests it will have 10x returns. Obsidian is grossly undervalued

Fuck it I'll throw $500 into this shit when I can actually buy again on Friday and buy a little less STRAT

RIP money that I know I'm about to throw away

Thank me later when this shit moons hard af

I'm coming for you in the slack if this doesn't make me 1000x gains

I'll be easily identifiable. Popping xanax like it's candy and praying.

NOBODY BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's a great product but the problem is adoption. Nobody likes installing messenger applications anymore like MSN/IRC/AIM. Instead web apps are taking over like telegram/Slack.

This seems like a very reasonable concern. Still in today's age of government oversight and monitoring maybe it will find its own niche

Maybe. But neither telegram nor slack are secure. And the encrypted communications niche is a multi-billion dollar industry. Even with minimal penetration, the profit is insanely high.