WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT ETH AT $240 AND IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT ETH AT $240 AND IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

I LITERALLY CANNOT WIN

Now you just need to sell the dip.

when you bought in what did you thought? it will continue the upwards trend?

you bought ETH on an impulse of greed. next time at least try to buy when the price is really low.

dude , nothing goes up or down forever watch the chart for longer before you make a bet. I shorted at 240

>buys eth after it goes up 30% in a day after being down and low for a month

How are you this idiotic and impulsive?

Literally—LITERALLY—99% of posts here were urging everyone buy due to the Mastercard news.

>99% of posts here were urging everyone buy

that's exactly why I shorted.

And yet you still bought. KEK

but you did everything right?

buy high
sell low

kek, saved

So you're supposed to buy the fucking rumor/dip and sell the news you moron. These are 101 lessons, give your money to a broker

Okay, so I just lost $1200. How do I gain it back? What coin do I buy?

Cofound.it

I'm losing my metric for satire on this board at an alarming rate

Literally retarded if you don't fade every Veeky Forums recommendation free money really in any circumstance

Listen to this man

dunno buddy it's not that bad, everyone thiking BTC could go to a new ATH with his shitty segwit upgrade
ETH has metropolis and raiden incoming, sooooo new ATH 500 bucks in 2 -3 months?

You will lose everything if you continue in cryptos, OP (you, not me)

This

Yep.

Chill, bitch. You want to shoot about arrow upwards you have to pull the bowstring back a bit.

Be patient.Good things come to those who wait. Even if you have to wait weeks, months or years.

Relax man it's just people taking profits from the first leg up.

all in bitcoin 100x margin on bitmex, get your money back fast

It's fucking plummeting. I hate everyone here.

Again you idiot, fucking hold. For 2 months. I swear to god if you fucking hold you will make money.

Did you just get into crypto this week? 240$ is a fine entry point, so what if it dips ten or fifteen percent. Just stop checking the price every five minutes. Think long term.

ETH is tied to BTC and BTCUSD has been tanking for hours. It's just starting to pick up, and surprisingly the ETHBTC ratio is looking okay too.

Give it an hour and you'll be back in profit.

>hold
>during crash
smart investing!

we hate you too moron

welcome to bizstreet, thanks for your money

>he isn't holding through the obvious uptrend that is now forming

sell. You need to sell. Free yourself. Sell as cheap as you can. Wait til it goes down to 160$ and sell.

>buying at the top
>not buying the dip

nigga if you cant hold for even a year you shouldnt be investing.

>hodling

>no argument
guess you're done here

you got psychologically reversed memed. its actually pretty sad

ETH is a hold

ok, but how do I get to 5k coins, if they are not for sale? I am having quite a time dealing with this pre-sale shit,

why are we buying ethereum again? what do the coins do