Anyone here use Quatloo trader?

Have always been cautious about using this because Bryce Weiner said he would never use it not even if he was paid to. Anyways anyone here use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Home/Api
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is its algorithm supposed to do?

I have no idea.

>quadloo
at least it's not made by pajeets

Looks sketchy as fuck d e s u
Like one them bitcoin stealers off silk road

It's broken. Doesn't work with Poloniex's new API and the token got delisted from there months ago.

Use leonArdo

Really, you listen to the authority of Bryce Weiner who has conned people year after year in crypto with his scam coins?

Can confirm used to work great for Arbitrage between bittrex and poloniex but no longer does these things also too much arbitrige will leave you holding heavy bags

So he makes coins?
He doesn't sit there shilling the coins he makes all day either.

I'm running 3 crypto bots right now, I wrote them myself, they're all profitable. I wouldn't sell them because they work, but I guess I'd implement someone else's strategy and sell them the resulting bot with source provided they let me run a copy if it worked. Anyone interested in such a service?

What language do you program in? What's your main method of gains, as in, what metrics do you find most vital when it comes to closing deals automatically? How big are your gains per closed out trade? Do you have your bots on one exchange, or many? Are you trading any coin based on those metrics, or do you preselect coins?

t. learning to program bots

u using R? im transitioning over from matlab right now.

Dont exchanges like polo and bittrex ban you if they catch you using a bot?

You just said a very stupid thing.

Holy shit.

I'm going to help you out user-kun, they wouldn't ban you and here's why: they WANT you to use bots. How could this be? Isn't it unfair to use bots? No, and no. They release APIs for people to write bots and communicate via json data in some form of https responses. Buttrex uses GET responses soley, and in their different form is how we write bots to communicate and make decisions.

Just click around on an exchange man, you'll find it. But in case you have more learning disabilities than shit coins on the market: bittrex.com/Home/Api

Why wouldnt they not allow bot when they generate fees for the exchange

wait what? I was saying that they do want you to use bots, the fees are real, and you are right.

am i missing something? am i dumb?

I can program in anything, my crypto bots are just python scripts. I'm not divulging any details about how they work, but I'm currently operating on 3 exchanges. I've got a method for detecting price manipulation by an exchange, some of them are definitely not content with the fees they charge. Before you've written a complete bot you should do a little testing and validation, many exchanges are fucked - this includes Poloniex and the Waves platform. I trade everything and my bots periodically check for new coins. Bot #1 has turned .05 into 3, bot #2 has turned .05 into .15 and bot #3 has turned .05 into .065. I got started around June 13th, I think if I'd written these fuckers a year ago I'd be rich.

Brilliant, thank you. I'm working on some python scripts myself, but only on buttrex. Just about every thing i've done is extremely piecewise and testing for the simple things i feel is the only way to make progress. plus having a debug mode where they only watch the market and record "what they would do" and then i can compare to "what actually happened" to see if i'm getting a successful idea. Needless to say, i've still got a long way to go before i put real coins into it. I feel once I have a completely operational and successful bot I will feel the fool for not having done it years ago too. Thank you user-sama

I'm learning R right now, I highly recommend checking it out. It's got a huge community who share functions and ideas, and is essentially built for quantitative analysis. So far I've found it so much cleaner and quicker than matlab(in practice, matlab is still more powerful).

Clearly you are new here and don't remember the Zeta coin scam, Razor Road, the Myriad airdrop, sabotaging the Rainforest Foundations Bitseed blockchain, screwing over Blocktech and all his other endless lies. He has done more than just scam coins, he has blatantly cheated and stolen from all his previous business partners and I find it amazing he is not in prison yet.

R is ugly as fuck and is going out of style. Python is far better imo.

Got any sources to back those claims up?