Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheCryptoMiner/status/883077290191704064
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist
presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php?count=500
moneroblocks.info/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove that you hold that amount of BTC:
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Remember not to throw it all away on dumb shit.

Jesus Christ is the top of that graph really on $1800? This shit is truly gonna have a massive bull run to 10k in no time

Uh, no these faggots are delusional.

BTC might go to 10k - 50k and even that would be pushing it.

For it to be 1,000,000 a coin the market cap would have to be:

21,000,000,000,000 (21 fucking trillion)

Stocks don't even have that high of a market cap.

And that implies ALL MONEY IS IN BTC and NONE IN ALT COINS which is retarded to think in itself.

The lambo picture and house picture are pants on head retarded.

>mcaffee: BTC to 3 million or eat my own dick

>doesn't account for lost bitcoins
>is a moron

is mcaffee, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Wow a cokehead liar told me btc is going to 3 million, better buy in

You account for them then, because his math is looking a lot better than OP's right now

BTC won't go to 1 million ever.

>Stocks don't even have that high of a market cap

All stocks have a market cap much bigger than $21T. Sure, $21T is more than any single stock; Apple only has a market cap of 0.8T, but why would a future global currency and payment network be limited to the value of a single company?

>that implies ALL MONEY IS IN BTC and NONE IN ALT COINS

Not at all. Why is that implied?

>For it to be 1,000,000 a coin the market cap would have to be:

>21,000,000,000,000 (21 fucking trillion)

Not really. For one, there will be fewer than 19 million coins in 4 years time, so smaller market cap. Also, that's the market cap assuming every coin is actually still in existence. In reality millions of coins have very likely been lost due to corruption, destroyed drives, bad addresses, etc. That lowers the effective supply, meaning the effective market cap is really a lot less at any Bitcoin price.

A million dollars a coin is really a moonshot. You'd see it enjoying global success at that point. Really difficult, by no means certain. But impossible? Not at all.

see?

No, that's not an argument, sorry. You're a moron.

just don't kys when the hyperdrive mooning happens and all your money is in ARK or something, lmao.

I hold btc but I doubt it will even go to 10k

>get charged $1000 per transaction

well your 0.003 BTC won't.

You certainly are mad that someone is being realistic instead of "LOL IT WILL MOON!"

not mad. I understand there are plenty of simpletons out there who don't understand exponential growth.

it will go to at least 100k

heres why.

I don't live in the US or a rich country but I'm not poor, only ''investment'' I can make is in Bitcoin, this applies to the entire world, its like a global stock, it will fucking explode one day.

LOL, >exponential growth

please take a math and/or economics class you child

exactly. this is gonna blow up. only matter of time.

This and also the actual economical market will crash sooner or later, just like housing which is in a bubble right now (at least where I live). Since crypto is independent everyone will move money here to seek a safe haven, especially after the massive FOMO the internet will do to people. This will likely happen in a few years.

there's still time to stock up. stop being a faggot. get a wage cuck job if you have to. do whatever it takes. GET. BITCOIN.

he said 21 BTC for 1M USD you fucking moron

Yeah but retarded cucks like you spout $1,000,000 bitcoin all the time so it's understandable

>here's what I think you said despite you saying no such thing

fuck off

>holding such a large amount of BTC is a good thing
uhhh...
it's just lines of code that everyone has access to. if a currency isn't being circulated, it has no value.

2000 risk to become a millionaire in 2030 sounds like a pretty decent lottery desu

Where did I say that?

Who are you quoting?

no he didn't. he said 21 BTC puts you in the million club, as in, you own 1/1,000,000th of all bitcoins ever mined. newfags...I swear...

this

oh you have access to my BTC huh? well do try to take it. or take anybody's if you want. you'll find all the BTC for the taking at directory.io

no i mean if BTC was hard to buy because of people like you, then they would just make another network.

you mean a shit coin that no one will care about? good luck

you are underage good luck

It doesn't bother anyone that the graph represents another possibility, that all these assets, like lambos and houses could fall in value- in respect to bitcoin?

>21 trillion is a lot!!

You are the 2011 moron that was thinking in linear terms and sold BTC at 2 figures.

That sounds cool until I think about what an absurd amount of money Jihan would have with 300k+ BTC. I'm not ready for him to rule the earth.

yup.

There will be 21 million coins ever created.
If you hold 21, you are in a group of 1 million people.
Considering all the lost BTCs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).
There are 7.5 billion people on earth.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Bitcoin is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

Bitcoin is how we take control back. Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies. We are kicking Rothchild ass and taking their spot in a decentralized global economy. Get in on the winning team or become our slaves.

>21,000,000,000,000 (21 fucking trillion)
Is that all? Well then I'd like to buy all the bitcoins please sir

There are bigger whales than Jihan which will kick Jihan's ass if he thinks he is a big shoot.

All these corporations aren't real bitcoiners, they are fiat whores. They sell their BTC profits for fiat and don't cold storage that many BTC. They will be wiped out when the time is right.

agreed. nocoiners gonna be our slaves, bitches.

>Vengance will be brutally served on boomers and normies.
this feel

dude lost to gary johnson for the libertarian presidential ticket
gary fucking johnson
I voted for gary in 2012 but he had a real chance this year to put libertarians on the map and was such a joke he set them back another 10 years at least

You post this same faggot shit in every thread

You have to wonder what would the price be if Nakamoto planned for 21B coins rather than 21M. Bitcoin's design was fairly prescient, but missed the mark on number psychology.

Why would 21B be better, so you could say 2-3 BTC for everyone? I don't think that would be more attractive. I wish it was 1m coins.

and nobody ever refutes it

People have trouble reasoning in decimal units. You see it in media reporting 0.02 btc as 20 btc in ransomware stories, you see it in investors flocking to altcoins with higher supply thinking they're getting a deal. Bitcoin's design was somewhat aware of that, as they suggested people would move to fractional denominations (ie: mBTC); but this is too abstract a concept for the masses, it takes almost as much work as to get them to believe in Bitcoin to start with.

21B supply would have likely killed LTC, Doge and numerous alts before they could even exist.

>what has happened in the past will continue to happen forever.
>population of earth 900 gazillion by 2050
>1 BTC worth 20mil
>everyone on Veeky Forums rich as fuck with fine bitches sucking their dicks.
Keep the dream alive OP

take a closer look at 2014 bottles, those are cardboard cutouts

>if i fling shit all over the place, nobody will ever refute it!

If anything user you should know it's literally impossible for exponential growth to last.

It is A LOT because all the solvent money in the world is 21 trillion you fuck tard.

Also the entire stock market is worth is worth 70 trillion.

Which would imply if crypto reached the same market cap 33% would be BTC of that.

Now consider that the biggest stock in the stock market (APL) only is worth 0.8 trillion. Which is 1 - 3%

These 1,000,000 posts are so fucking retarded I swear to God.

>compares bitcoin to a single company instead of an asset class

>he thinks bitcoin is an asset class when it has no practical use

Congrats OP.
Let us know if you ever become generous to give us some BTC.

25 BTC here. Just a tip to fellow club members, don't forget to hold Monero as well. It has about the same total emission as Bitcoin so the numbers are the same for exclusive membership.

Congrats to you too then.

I have 1 quadrillion Zimbabwe dollars.

It's obsolete now. But at the time it was circulating you could probably buy a couple eggs with it.

If bitcoin is worth a million each, then it would be a hyper inflated USD. Which is very possible

Did you buy all 25 BTC or by trading?

obviously we're talking about USD not being inflated with these predictions.

Bought most of it over the last two years. Only ever traded a small amount but made good gains totaling about 5btc. That's excluding Monero gains but I'm not trading that back to bitcoin, no sir.

Am trying to do the same. Trying to trade but with this Aug 1st thing going on...its not that easy.
Regarding Monero, I heard Alphabay got shut down right?

Why would we be doing that? If the price of bitcoin is 50k by 2020 for example, why do we give a shit what it's value is in 2020 using 2017 USD values?

Are you tards really not considering the human effect? You say the word "bitcoin", and nine times out of ten, the people that know about it immediately link it with crime and illicit businesses. Until the entirety of America breaks that stigma from the bitcoin, it won't be any different than how it is now. Once you figure out how to get the general public to approve of it, you've won. Also, most people think bitcoin is illegal to even purchase, so good luck getting past that.

Yeah it did. No big deal, Monero hadn't taken off there. Monero will really be ready for prime time DNM use at the end of the year when multisig and mobile wallets are ready. I'm sure Hansa will be quick to adopt Monero once multisig is ready, they might even encourage people to use it since they really care about best practice there.

Currently two smaller markets accept Monero but the two largest do not.

the prediction is BTC will have the same buying power as 2017 1,000,000 USD does.

I was looking about Zcash and there another one called Zcoin and now they have Zencoin.
ZenCoin sound interesting. I saw some comparison between ZenCoin and others and it seem pretty good. But again that's just someone opinion dunno whats really under the hood.

Illegal things is the only real use of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin (Monero) will really take off when people realize they want to to illegal things. As the government makes more restrictions on people and what they can do with their money (including being forced to give half to the government for tax) people will want a way to transact that isn't controlled by the government. Money that can't be printed at will.

Eventually there will be Cyprus style bail ins in bigger countries. At that point it will be immediately obvious why "criminal" currency is necessary.

My mistake..its called ZenCash not ZenCoin.
Too many coin names to remember

All rely on a "trusted setup" which essentially means there is a good chance that they are backdoored. The privacy technology itself is good but then there is still the fact that there is a transparent blockchain paired with it that makes the currency not fungible.

As for user sentiment the DNM crowd are very suspicious of Zcash and mostly refer to it as ZionCash. All the smaller derivatives are much like the Ethereum icos going around at the moment that are trying to make a quick buck off the back of crypto hype. Zcoin was going to be like zcash but with out the (((founders reward))) but then the devs forked that to work on Zencash which is basically just zcoin with a dev tax (like zcash) and announced with some "extra features" to distract from the dev tax.

Illegal to store wealth?
Illegal to invest?
Illegal to desire indestructible wealth?

Ever heard of a brain wallet?

Yes?

That sound interesting. I did hear about the backdoor in Zcash but didn't know much of zencash. Was checking out this link that they have on their twitter twitter.com/TheCryptoMiner/status/883077290191704064

It looked pretty good but again may be you are right.

>mein negger gets it

It is realistic that 1 BTC can make you a millionaire (for example) in 2025.

Why? According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), the blockchain ecosystem will store 10% of the world’s GDP (101 trillion) by 2025. BTC holds now almost 50% of the total market capitalization. So if BTC will able to hold a large position like 20% of the total market capitalization the price could be 1 million.

However, I think it will not happen. The value speculation on BTC in the ecosystem is too high. A lot of people hold it as an investment instead of using it for buying goods. Besides there are scalability problems which make transactions to slow and expensive. Even after a possible SegWit2x update this summer.

Zencash used the same trusted setup as zcash (if they did their own it would have been even less secure) so it is just as likely to be backdoored.

"Features" in blockchains are usually marketing hype and are rarely helpful and often introduce problems like additional attack vectors.

people will use it to buy goods once it reaches its true value, around 1,000,000 USD. or at least 500k.

Yeah, thats true. Both uses zk-SNARKS.
I guess Monero it is. Seems like their Dev are pretty good.

>A lot of people hold it as an investment instead of using it for buying goods

Lol yeah if people buy it and hold it...derp what happens to the price of the existing supply as more people demand it?

Any thoughts on Cloak and PivX. Am pretty sure there are new ones out there now.

I don't really have any thoughts on those two. Comparing the rich lists is enlightening though.

>Cloak
explorer.cloakcoin.com/richlist
>Pivx
presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php?count=500
>Monero
moneroblocks.info/richlist

The brightest minds are collecting around Monero so that's where I am too. Dumb money is depressing to be around.