>Check balance
>no STRAT but some shit ass coin named Bytecoin is present
>never brought this shitcoin
>check history, someone ( 52.210.240.78 ) sold the STRATs to buy Bytecoin
>for some reason no coin was stolen
Fucking kill me now

lol someone wanted to smite you

2FA?

sounds like you make poor decisions when you're drunk, pajeet.

I've heard this story before. Sounds like some ebin haxor got big Bytecoin bags

Damnit and it's "temporally disabled" on poloniex so I can't drop those bags.

left pic = nightmare fuel.
thanks OP.

he probably bought his own bags

I have .05 bitmark but I have no purchase history or transfer history for that coin. It's just there. The value of .05 BTM is too low to make a sell order for too.

Fuck me now it's .051 BTM. Is my polo account haunted?

>be 11
>character is noob with ~lvl40 combat
>buy myself a rune two-handed after selling 550 coals (per 100gp each) in the varrock square
>don't play for a while
>one day log in
>rune two-handed is gone
>there's full addy in the bank
>I never bought full addy
>someone literally hacked my account and stole my sword (best one in the game that time) and left me their shit equipment

I just remembered this story, good times

Bitmark was the tipping currency for Polo's trollbox. Perhaps someone liked your "dgb to $1 by july buy now!!!!!!!!" comments back in the day.

I actually bought the BCN below 50 and sold in the 70s. Feels good knowing I took OP's money in this dip.

Hey at least you didn't get tricked into handing over your armor to someone so they can "guild" it for you
At least I got my life back that day

I'd fuck the hell out of the one on the left, I've got something of a witch fetish.

You're both dumb fucks. The op's image contain only one woman. The left is her face without make up whereas the right is just her fake face with tons of make up and cosmetics.

So can I have the one on the left or not?

Heartening to see learning you were a rube didn't stop you from investing in shitcoins

Thnx for the pic op,
I traded it for this one.

How much money did you have? This is a well known way of emptying an account without having to withdraw. It's like how con trading was done on fifa ultimate team. Trade good coins for coins that you control at jacked up prices. It's harder on an exchange like polo will mostly major coins but Bytecoin is a pure scam so it makes sense that was the coin used.

nigga no one in the world would do that, ur prob being cm poison, check online for what to do

Laying it on thick there pal
In my my defense it was like 2003 and I was a retarded middle schooler
Just a retarded young adult now

Exchange them for bitcoin you nigger. You can still do that.

I had around 1000 STRAT

$ amount?

Nothing withdrawn?
Do you have any api keys like for a trading bot?

It was fluctuating a lot but I remember it being worth over 3BTC
Just for TabTradder

>Just for tab trader

Lol is it not fucking obvious to you that's what was compromised?

Wow, impressive Sherlock
but no, API calls don't appear in login history

Well do you need 2fa to withdraw? Were the trades timed with that login?

Remember, I'm not the genius that sold his strat for bcn.

Login and trade times match yes, email confirmation is required to withdraw (checked and no request for withdrawal was sent so the guy probably didn't even try), now 2FA is required to login.
Are you implying I did?

Was it Dofus? I got a friend who became quite mad because of that. And that didn't help him to stop, as he was playing that on the uni's computer, becoming laughinstock of the campus. Quite sad but hey.