Byteball

HOW IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS THICK MOTHERFUCKER

ITS WORTH 550$ !!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

byteball.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have the decency to bite balls in the privacy of your hovel, faggot. no need to talk about it here.

where it trading, i got some for free when they did the stake thing

bittrex

I'm scared to buy after the good pump it had. Try to convince me. Hard mode: No memes

How much was this at ico? Not buying some ones bags. Probably didn't even have an ico

do your own research if you think its good investment, invest. i'm not trying to sell you anything

>Circulating Supply: 365,903

makes sense I guess

I don't know if ICO is the right word for how they're distributing coins. It has a fixed supply of 1,000,000 GBYTE and they're going to airdrop it monthly until they've distributed it all.

Airdrop rules are on their site.

byteball.org/

Thanks my neger

>byteball.org/
How much do you get per BTC?

czech'd.

Also, it seems to go up steadily until just before the monthly airdrop where there's a big sell off. Then, the cycle repeats.

It's a fairly predictable pattern.

You need 16 BTC to get 1 GBYTE during the airdrop.

So say if you only have 2 BTC do you get a fraction of GBYTE?

Correct

Apparently my poorfag room mate just remembered that he has 50k of byteball from when it was

That lucky fucker.

50k Gbytes, or 50 Kilobyte byteballs?

What's stopping me from using shapeshift to make all my shitcoins BTC when they distribute?

Nothing. I consolidated to all BTC for their last air drop. That's fine, as long as it's in a BTC wallet that you own and that you've registered with them.

So your mate has 50k out of 350k circulating coins yeah sure budddy

nice just bought 100k

You get many more byteball for buying byteball with BTC though (and then selling them if you want).

You get the concept of the airdrop right?

You're not selling your BTC. You're just holding it in a wallet so that the GBYTE people can see, and once they see how much you have on the date of the airdrop, they'll give you an amount of GBYTE that's proportional to your BTC holdings.

You keep your BTC and get additional GBYTES.

You're the one who doesn't get it.
The airdrop is not just for btc holders. Byteball holders get 20% extra every month. If you buy byteball with your btc, you will end up getting more free byteballs than if you leave it as btc.

For 16 BTC you get 1 GByte.
For 5 GByte you get 1 GByte.

But with 1 BTC you can buy like 3-4 GByte at current price.
But yeah, obviously you don't keep your BTC that way. It's more risky but more profitable

I bought 16 gbyte for 5 btc two days before the airdrop for a good price.

After the airdrop the price had fallen 30%, that was more than the 20% I received.
Then the bloodbath came. In the end I sold ALL my gbyte for 4 btc because DGB was for sale below 400 sats. At least I made my 1 btc back...