Is it okay to race-mix Veeky Forums?

Is it okay to race-mix Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/12976321/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcmSG4A81tc&list=LLyPKpj7pFlO01u_-Ly2UkPg&index=35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=DcmSG4A81tc&list=LLyPKpj7pFlO01u_-Ly2UkPg&index=35

Eurasian girls are tip top tier

If you don't want to race-mix don't race-mix but why do you want to control what other people do?

don't do it
t. half-breed

Yes, should be compulsory.

Yes, go nuts.

I don't encourage it nor would I ban it. People should stick with their own kind for the sake of racial continuation but if someone falls in love with another who happens to be of another race, then that's fine.

>race-mixing promoted or not
>whether left or right
>more or less implies a form of identity politics
I don't see a problem with it, as long as we don't fervently promote it as a positive or legitimize it as a negative. As a hafu myself, I've never actually had any problems with what either /pol/ or parts of the Veeky Forums espouse. It seems in my opinion that the reason for many people who are half-breed have some problems is because they're stuck in the mentality that race is everything and that the individual doesn't exist. Ecological nepotism (if true) may be a part of nature but it doesn't determine us to feel alienated and isolated from community that actually cares for someone. It's funny since both sides of the spectrum develop a form of critical theory of complaining but never solving the problem that is faced amongst mixed breeds, additionally cherry picking. Sad but true. Oh well.

>If you don't want an abortion don't have an abortion but why do you want to control what other people do?

>Eurasian

Eurasian girls are mostly turkic and arabic, nothing to do with the east asian you posted.

fuck back off to /pol/

>58% No
was this posted elsewhere or is Veeky Forums infested with stormweenies?

>was this posted elsewhere or is Veeky Forums infested with stormweenies?
of course it's going to infected by them, you don't think all those /pol/-tier threads here comes from Veeky Forums only neets?

>if you are against race mixing you MUST be a *buzzword*
what

>not see the pattern of anti race-mixing threads on /pol/

>every single person who's against race mixing comes from /pol/
i doubt it honestly

Then what do you call the mixture of European and East Asian stock fampai?

I dunno man it's just one of those things I'm not really against per se but ideally wish to avoid nonetheless.

Veeky Forums was never okay with race mixing. Fapping to black or Asian women was always commonplace but as far as impregnating them, fuck no.

I know what you mean but a large majority of them do, if a thread against race-mixing over there gets 200+ replies it more likely to conclude that they're going to browse and spread their views there as well.
I don't think its the entirety of the site, more apathy, I'm not that much of an oldfag to know

What is this fucking /pol/
Racemixing should neither be promoted or shunned. It can be controlled to some degree by tighter immigration laws, if you dont want people race mixing dont let them in.

This is the best image I've ever seen. Can I have it?

Save it, its all yours my friend :)

His is 2/3 storm niggers at this point. I only come here because some threads are made by/full of actual historians, ethnologists or anthropologists. Every blue moon..