About to read me rich dad guys

About to read me rich dad guys.
what am I in for?

This is a meme book

skip to the rich dad bits, ignore poor dad

We have this thread at least once a week.

I've read the fucking book too.
Before everyone else says it, the ENTIRE book can be summed up with
>Assets are defined as things that make you money, passively, even after you quit your job. Fucking buy them.
>Liabilities are defined as things which cost you money and this includes your house, despite it possibly increasing your net worth, unless you explicitly intend to rent out your home or flip it when you buy it, in which case it becomes an asset. Do not fucking buy the liabilities.
That's it, that's the whole fucking book. I hope I saved you an hour of your time.

this is an accurate summary, OP

All I've learned from that book is that I want to visit Hawaii one day

You read the book in 8 minutes? Nice!

>Do not fucking buy the liabilities.

What's the point of living then? Almost everything you buy is a liability.

i shouldnt have bought my condo i guess

This is accurate, user isn't memeing. Just like most self-help books, it makes one point then drills it into you with 50 different examples so even the most retarded retard get it.

>Don't buy a house.
I mean sure, being homeless saves you mortgage or rent payments.

entry-level business-oriented self-help book. no practical suggestions on where to begin. an entire book about how the author made his fortune from real estate, but how he's no longer involved in real estate because "now too many people are doing it."

Basically a guy who gut lucky then bailed right before the entire thing went to shit

Like taking nutrition advice from a serious roider

Pretty much this

"what's wrong with that, goddamnit?"

That dude may be strong, but he sure is ugly. He should take off the earings, shave or grow a real beard, go back in time and never get tats, wear classier clothes and consider a different hairstyle. Also, he should never make that faggot face he's making in that picture ever again.

>this newcuck

not /fitbiz/ never gonna make it

You're in for utter regret for wasting your time on that meme book.

god damn you are insecure
did someone like him fuck your gf or something?

this.

You'd get more use spending your time reading a textbook for finance class or something

>criticising Grand Piano
95%er detected

I think the point is more, don't waste your money on unneeded liabilities. Something like buying a house isn't a bad thing, but go about it smart, something like that.

>What's the point of living then? Almost everything you buy is a liability.
The point is to live meagerly and get rich off other people living lavishly.

Don't read that shit, it can be explained in 3 words: Buy real estate.

So buy bitcoin. got it.

I haven't read the book in years but I think there was something along the lines of setting up a corporation in order to spend all your money and get tax write offs.

Also unlike Dave Ramsay he thinks debt is a good thing as long as there's a positive "cash flow" going into your pocket. He's against paying off all your debt.