Chinese whale group member here. Are you guys ready for the next ETH bloodbath? Enjoy

Chinese whale group member here. Are you guys ready for the next ETH bloodbath? Enjoy.

What kind of ETA are we talking?

I'm not going to give you an exact time, but it's very soon. The price spike you saw today was a trap. I hope you made use of it.

From here, don't buy, don't sell. Just watch.

Remember when you said it was going down last night? Was this all part of the plan?

>Remember when you said it was going down last night? Was this all part of the plan?
now you're getting it.
>hey everyone don't buy this coin its going to go down!!!
>*buys up cheap coins while others watch and wait*

Plan was aborted. Dumping at higher price was a better option.

No one controls the market solely.

>No one controls the market solely.
>Get ready because this group is about to control the market

Do you think I personally control the market? No. There will be a collective effort to destroy the price though. How far and how much time I cannot say, because I do not know. I recommend just watching for now.

Or don't believe me. Just buy. I'm OK with that choice too.

>wang dong
>has a massive ding dong
>calls it king kong
>he likes to whisper in your ear ching chong
>his right hand is real strong
>he will trick you into crypto long
>his proxy is in hong kong
>he will hack your IT zhong
>him fucking your gf is his theme song

How low will it go, all the way to the floor?

pls hit 125, that's my short's take profit

I don't know. I don't think it will be that low.

INFINITE BULL TRAP

When you see the price begin turning bulllish again, beware. That is when the bloodbath will start.

this was the previous thread last night by this "whale group" user to any that didn't see it, and it was bullshit then too.

there are many ways to manipulate and defeat an enemy. telling them the well is poisoned could cause them to die of thirst, meanwhile you sneak and sip the clean pure water. in a zero-sum market, if they get the assets before you do, at the lower price, they've already won the profit margin, since they can then sell it to you for higher later if you're interested (and you will be interested once it keeps rising in value).

is the well poisoned? or do they just want to sell you a more expensive water? choose wisely anons.

more than likely is that this dude has a short open that he's sweating heavily about

DERETE DIS

That's some Sun Tzu shit.

Damn, called it perfectly. I predict another post by OP tomorrow with the same exact FUD so this response will come in handy

chine whale here, nice just sold 100k

That would be the case if we were discussing shitcoins.
how could one faggot influence ethereum on a biz thread?

I guess ((((they)))) didn't expect EEA3 announcement.

中国这里的鲸鱼,
好,买了100k

白魔鬼让我们有很多钱

继续购买

Thank you for this.