What should I do with 750 dollars?

My (student) apartment is giving me 750 bucks bc I leased a room. I want to spend it on some shit I'd like, but I feel like I should be investing it instead. What should I do with the money? I am honestly fucking clueless about money management.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcafeecoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy XRP

Don't buy XRP.

Buy BTC, ETH, and read some whitepapers/invest about 40% in alts.

After the August 1st meme ends and all the normies come back, everything should go up significantly.

Are these company stocks? I was thinking of doing a money market fund. Then again I know nothing about this stuff.

Buy two of these.

They're cryptocurrencies. Easier to buy into and lower fees than stocks.

Start by buying Bitcoin, then get an account with an "exchange" like Bittrex.

Then put $150 in 5 different coins and leave it for a while.

Ehhh. I don't know user, that sounds like a sinkhole to me.

Then buy Tesla

Don't be a dumbass. If even one of those coins user mentioned you will make back any loses and profit. Don't trade with emotion, and set your goals and reach them, rinse and repeat at a lower buying price.

I get the cash around the 19th of August, so would I be too late?

Maybe maybe not, assess at the time

Watch multiple markets and time your entry accordingly. Holding for the long run tends to give you the most profit.

I just started and bought XRP, siacoin and IOTA. About $300 invested so far. Did I do good

>but I feel like I should be investing it instead.

You might as well flush it down the toilet because you'll end up losing your money in crypto anyway.

buy litecoin you stupid faggot

bitcoin, just invest the whole 750 every month in bitcoin dont even look at the price and forget you have it for 10 years

Invest it in McAfeeCoin. It hasn't been released yet but you may recognize the name.

Sorry here is the link mcafeecoin.com/

Very good site with interesting propositions that can revolutionize the crypto world.

Do this if you want to flash your money down the toilet

Get bitcoin if you're not a retarded faggot

>I am honestly fucking clueless about money management.
You've come to the right place user

Why not just buy some s&p500 etfs? If you know nothing about investing you should invest passively imo.