USA

>USA
>Nazi Germany
>Soviet Union
Your country got occupied during WWII and you were back in time. Which one of the three would you realistically argue to support, if you want your country to be independent/liberated/restored/etc and not annexed?

I don't understand.
If you wanted to be liberated, wouldn't the US be the only option? The other two both assimilated countries.

My country is the US and I would also choose the US because it is the best option.

what kind of question is this? Only /pol/ autismos think Nazi Germany and the USSR would be super fun to live in. The only choice close to realistic is the US to what is practically not even a worthy question

Allies

But what if it's not realistic? Say, you're a Lithuanian and the Allies had no plan on conquering/liberating/whatever your country? That would leave either Germany or Soviet Union. Which one of the two?

Soviets but by a small margin.

In which case I'd chose based papa Hitler because Communism is pure evil
Good thread OP.

Well first I would support the Allies, since both Soviet Union and USA were the allies :P Then I would just get annexed by USSR either way :P

>:P

I hate the US, but I hate Germany and the SU even more.

...just accede to some conditions regarding territory, please.

:3

alright, then. i think ima say but just because the soviets didn't care what we did back in the day as long as we kept quiet
:P

Which cunt are you from?

czechia
we were relatively well-off compared to other eastern block cunts but that's partly because our ecnomy was already better since before ww2, much of war didn't make it in our borders and our geographical bowl meant we could do comfy-communism without anyone bothering us (except for the russians and czech collaborators)
:3c

its bait user

Well at least in Latvia germans treated us better than the soviets during WW2 so Germany

in some regards same could be said in czech, although we hear that the commies did a pretty good job at being assholes in the baltics (which wasen't too much the case in post-ww2 czech)

I'm Canada so I'd pick the Nazis or the Soviets over the US.

>Sweden
Either we would've been invaded by Germany along with Denmark and Norway in 1940, in which case the Soviet Union might have invaded northern sweden (like they did in norway) in 1945. America wouldn't really be an option here, even if they'd be preferable. However, being outside of USSRs interest and since Norway was just liberated and not annexed, it wouldn't be so bad.

Or if we had joined the war on the side of the Axis, then an American-Soviet invasion of scandinavia would be more likely. The US would definitely be preferable, and probably also more likely, considering the distance to mainland russia.

usa

that's the dumbest thing, you can go cuck yourself to those fags Québec is becoming a US state

How the fuck did those traitors got Sa vz. 23

The only sane answer is the USA.

Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union didn't "liberate" and produced "independent" countries.

Right now, I would say USA. But realistically speaking, that would be my last choice. I would probably go with the Nazis back then. I don't think I'd fall for the communism meme at any point.

Of course you'd only cuck yourself to the US to spite us.

>French
Nazis, because the fucking cucklords I live with wouldn't ever fight anything else.