There are people right now that are not backing up they're shitcoins with highly affordable silver

>there are people right now that are not backing up they're shitcoins with highly affordable silver

You do know the manipulation can't last forever and silver should be about $80 an ounce right now. you do know the manipulation that last for ever in stores should be about 80 dollars to melt right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

didthesystemcollapse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dunno man. i have a ton of silver but lately i've just been feelin' like a silver bag holder.

> They're shitcoins
Stopped reading right there

no matter how hard you shill this crap it's not going above 20 dollars an ounce for like five years aye lmao

>the manipulation can't last forever

This is how rock holders try to rationalize the fact that their investments have performed like shit for decades.

>You do know the manipulation can't last forever

yeah, sadly i've been bagholding this shit for like 10 years and i've been hearing this the whole time, along with my other favorite, "we're coming to the endgame!"

it doesn't really matter whether it can last forever, what matters is whether it can outlast a phase of something else that would've made you more money, and that's why ive sold a lot of mine to buy cryptoshits.

>A nefarious government plot to store our nation's silver supply in our mouths! Children, I implore you, rip out your fillings! This is 24-hour Gribble Talk.

I fell for the precios metal meme 10 years ago.

Now I still got those stupid heavy bags of silver and gold and they actually droppws in value.

Fuck off.

what sold you on it to begin with?

Ive been curious about buying gold / silver as a way of 'cashing out' of BTC. In the US would you still be subject to capital gains if your flipped crypto to precious metals?

>bought xboxhueg amount of silver at $21 probably almost half a decade ago
>it only goes down

Even if it skyrocketed to $100 someday Id be a multimillionaire if Id sunk it in literally any shitcoin that existed half a decade ago than be a quiet literal bagholder.

>isn't willing to hodl for 5 years....

You know Localbitcoins exists, where you can sell btc for cash?

No not if you buy it directly with crypto. you're only subject to capital gains when is converted to dollars.

id rather hold the investment as a long term play. say siphon off trading profits into bullion just to diversify. I just know fuck all about taxes and need to soon.

Hi Ho Silver Away user says to himself as he continues to stockpile a commodity that historically has piss poor returns.

>highly affordable silver
Yeah, no…
At least not for us germanons.
If you want to avoid paying more by buying bigger pieces, that means buying bars, but those are taxed.
So you gotta buy coins, but for those you pay collectors premium.
I guess I'll just buy a pan and head for the mountains, to pan for gold.

That said:
Does anyone know a reputable shop where I can buy ag (or au, or even fun stuff like pd, pt, rh, ru, ir) with BTC?

> he owns the RL version of ETC

Just face it, user, it's the 21st century

Holding physical silver is a joke

>hurpily durpily der derp BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPHHHHHH i hodl pm for 10 years through a recession like a fucking retard lel

Serves you dumb memers right.

Seriously how fucking dumb do you have to be?

Never in the history of silver has the price ever been higher than $50/oz...you do know this right?

I'll repeat that again: in the HISTORY OF SILVER has it ever been higher than $50. And the only time it EVER got that high was ONLY TWICE IN THE HISTORY OF SILVER.

Once in the 80's due to a scam where they cornered the silver market, and the 2nd time was after the housing bubble popping in 2010-2012ish.

Silver will NEVER go that high again unless we have another crash as the same magnitude or higher as the housing crash.

>why haven't you bought the shitcoin of meme metals

Yeah, not interested in a lump of atoms on the periodic table.

oh boy a silver thread, what do you guys think of this site? didthesystemcollapse.com

Fuck silver

I bought 50oz last July when the price was around $20/oz. I'm just bag holding now. The minute creeps back up to above 20/oz (if that ever happens) I'm getting rid of that shit. Literally just expensive paper weights.

Never in history has there been nearly a quadrillion dollars in existence either.

precious metals are a hedge so if the market crashes , you have something to sell high so you can buy low.

10 years? so you held it at the peak?

I'm going to buy stocks in Lingerie companies

How did you come to this conclusion from that image macro?

Well I will sell Silver when it is high and buy the stocks in the crash when they are low. Or are you referring to my choice in stock?

There's a german company that sells 5kg silver fiji coin bars, they also do 1kg and 500g ones, plus curiously the 1kg kookaburra coins are cheaper than the fiji coin bars...

I have a lot more metal than I do crypto which I started buying in April last year because I'd worked on RBS' value-at-risk stuff and they had less to lose than most in signalling some unpleasant stuff coming down the pipe.

The financial systems insanely delicate at the moment and intertwined with some insanely tense geopolitics, crypto is speculation and more power to any fortunes made but metal seems to me like a no-brainer at the moment, which in my case is handy.

So like I said, you're speculating that we will have a crash greater than the magnitude of the house market.

When this happens, as you're implying would, people would start bartering guns, ammo, food, and shelter. Why the fuck would someone want a piece of metal at that point?

Look, precious metals are not a bad thing to hedge against inflation, but it's seriously stupid to invest in that shit as your only investment. Of all your total investments, I would maybe hold 20-30% of it in metals, but not the actual metal, it would only be in etf. The physical metal alone never gets bought by anyone at spot. You will be lucky to get 95% of its spot value if you sold physical.

I could get 98.5% spot for cash - and that's now, in demand like it was in the days after Brexit it was spot.

>So like I said, you're speculating that we will have a crash greater than the magnitude of the house market.

Pretty much - and no it doesn't mean the world turns into a mad max scenario it just means Eurasia and the West end up picking fights over how the global financial infrastructure is put together with all of the highly over-leveraged assets crashing into each other.

Choice in stock

Lingerie will always make money when there are women around to buy it. Easy money.

the fact that there's so much negative sentiment in this thread towards silver makes me want to buy some today

bump

Stock up on it chill out for a couple of years, next crisis happens, buy houses and shit with your relatively valuable silver.

is this the best way to avoid the tax jew? any other good ways?

you literally cannot lose with generics if you hunt down the closest to spot price dealer.
then hold it till the next spike, which could be any time given how unstable the global economy is.

take care with more niche things like collectables/poured. these do not follow the rules, you need to know the resell market to make mad gainz

>rock

>10 years
>down in value
you would have made a small gain, even missing the historic high. next time dont be a greedy faggot and start selling on record highs

How are you supposed to know when the high is going to be

there is too much supply for precious metal price to go up that much. I invested in silver but failed to realize this at the time. It's not in the corporations interest for price to go up either since it is used for so many industrial things.

i dont care. silver is just so beautiful!

look at this beauty in full screen please!

When something happens that has the potential or does have an negative impact on the world economy is generally a good time to start considering selling your stockpile of PM. That something could be another bubble bursting, a major war, a major player leaving an economic union, so on and so forth. Pay attention to PM prices. Buy when things are stable (low) and sell when things are uncertain/unstable (high).

Hello Veeky Forums, looks like you'e activated my trap card

silver is manipulated lower in order to facilitate the jews using all of our silver in gawdy mostly unrecyclable products.

The USGS studies bare this out: gold is not only more prevalent in terms of tonnage, but also used FAR less than silver (and gold usage is 99% recyclable products like coinage and jewelry, a majority of silver is UNRECOVERABLE once used)

To add onto this: I believe silver will easily pass 500$ an ounce in my lifetime once the supply constrainsts are unavoidable.

Also I own a fuckton of bitbean, have money in index funds, bonds, so fuck off with >muh one or the other mentality

This is how to play silver and gold you tards

Buy a few ounces of silver here and there aswell as a few grams of gold here and there.

You should NEVER expect over night gains holding physical gold or silver.

You should NEVER have more than 8% of your networth in gold and silver.

It is not really for when the "market crashes" its for when the dollar crashes or when any other currency starts crashing.

It protects you from inflation with the dollar and deflation in the stock market, this is why people hedge their portfolio with gold and silver.

Also if SHTF you have a international form of money to barter with.

If you think you are going to buy a few ounces of silver and become rich overnight you are a fool and should kys. Its about balancing your portfolio you faggots.

What kind of folder do you recommend for my portfolio?

i know you are just trolling but some people on here have actual investments besides just crypto to not look at your entire life as investment is ignorance at best. so to answer your question you should put it in your life portfolio folder, right besides your education and that piece of shit car losing you money every year.

I was having a little play with you, calm down.

you're supposed hold precious when dems are president.

you sell when republicans are president

I diversified my memecoins into gold and silver.
so far holding my memecoins would have made me more money, but having a little physical metal has been comforting incase something happened to the memcoin market
I have about 7 oz of gold and 375 oz of silver so it's enough to get by a little while if SHTF
thinking about investing in a lot of scotch and whisky because it's more practical than silver

>not using physical silver as a hedge against FED collapse while not suffering inflation (2%/yr) in the meanwhile
>if desperate you can, years later, sell it for a profit when silver inevitably goes up
Stop listening to metal shills. Silver isn't meant to be an investment. View it instead as insurance, and you'll see why people even bother.
The peace of mind from being in control if and when SHTF also makes you a more calm, rational investor. You can't put a price on that.
/thread

>Also I own a fuckton of bitbean

you came embarrassingly close to convincing me to buy silver

>The peace of mind from being in control if and when SHTF also makes you a more calm, rational investor. You can't put a price on that.
comfy

nobeaners eternally losing since 2017

How do you even buy bars of real silver I feel like there is so much metals now a days its all fake

i buy them from jmbullion with btc