Why would nocoiners ever use a gift card or credit card? Do they not realize it's just a piece of worthless plastic?

Why would nocoiners ever use a gift card or credit card? Do they not realize it's just a piece of worthless plastic?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-btc-eth-ltc.html#3m
bitcoinfees.21.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't even bother, they are too stupid to understand

me nocoiner

post make brain hurt

You know even experts don't understand Bitcoin. Please somehow can't understand that is not a substitute for gold and silver but a compliment for gold and silver. I do get sick of these idiots and their lack of vision.

What's the average BTC transaction fee again?

Last transaction I made was $1. What's the average interest for the average credit rating.

So you have to pay $1 in transaction fees every time you make a purchase?

Why should I answer your question when you skip mine. Already answered your first question asshole.

because your question is utterly irrelevant. credit card intrest rates have nothing to do with btc being viable as currency, which its not.

>So you have to pay $1 in transaction fees every time you make a purchase?
at least do some basic research before you run your mouth lol

All bitcoin is is a hash based message system with a small stack based script library. The blockchain aspect is essentially a social accomplishment, the technical aspects of it is fairly simple. Its really not complicated. Any Math or CS professor would understand it instantly. the issue is adoption. thats where people(for good reason) are speculative. Blind faith in bitcoin is just as stupid as ignoring it. I think were all hopeful, but anything can happen.

with Litecoin the median transaction fee is usually 1-4 cents, and the median $ amount transferred is often $400+

see bitinfocharts.com/comparison/median_transaction_fee-btc-eth-ltc.html#3m

The transaction fee is a cost interest is a cost it's all relevant dumbass. But you clearly don't want to talk about the negatives and credit but only the negatives a Bitcoin so if you're going to take that point so if you're going to take that weak stancevthen we have nothing to talk about

Credit card interest has absolutely nothing to do with transaction fees. What are you even thinking?
I can hand someone a dollar bill and it costs me nothing in transaction fees. I can buy something with a gift card and it costs me nothing in transaction fees. If I buy a pack of gum wirth 25 cents with bitcoins, it costs me $1.36 in transaction fees alone.

>For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 58,760 satoshis ($1.36 USD).
bitcoinfees.21.co/

Nice """currency""" you got there.

What "experts"? If they don't understand bitcoin, how can they be an expert?

> Not counting the amount of time, gas, and calories you burn driving to the ATM as part of the transaction fee

I can see you don't have the autism required to understand. Please leave.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you, where are you from, and how can you be this fucking retarded?

Where are you even coming from? Explain how BTC isn't a viable currency. You know it's literally being used as a currency, right? That's like saying Teslas aren't viable cars. How are they not?

Are you serious? My paycheck is direct deposited into my bank account. I pay using my Visa card. 0$ transaction fee. No work is expended. Now let's compare that to BTC.

>download a wallet
>figure out how it works (90% of non autists fail here)
>transfer money into my account ($1.36 fee)
>find someone willing to to accept BTC (non trivial)
>transfer them money ($1.36 fee)
>lose $3 but at least I know I'm """free"""
average btc delusional

Who gives a fuck, I'm talking about the cost to use the service which manifest themselves in more ways than transaction fees. So you going to be a chickenshit or tell me the average interest rate for the average borrower and while we're at it the average late fee. That is of course ignoring the $0.08 transaction fee for using a credit card.

except your jew money will lose value in time, while the bitcoin will rise in value

> My paycheck

Hahahahaha you get a fucking paycheck?! That explains everything, fucking slave.

You measure your bitcoin's value using jew money though.

kek, I forgot Veeky Forums is part of the 1%

Oh so you're just going to ignore me now yeah I thought you're a little bitch you don't have anything but High interest rates High late fees hidden transaction costs that the business has to eat overage charges. While using a fiat currency whose value goes down with every interest payment. boulder ridge chart. Where as Bitcoin has a transaction fee which is admittedly high at the moment and slow however bitcoin is less than a decade old where the credit system has been around for Generations. Despite that Bitcoin still looks like a more attractive system.

I'm ignoring you because you keep bringing up credit card interest rates, which have nothing to do with using currency in general. I've explained this five times but you dont seem to grasp it. I have a credit card but I dont hold a balance so I dont pay interest.

Hey, did you know that I earn interest on my bank account? That's right I make money by sitting on it! So high interest rates is actually a positive for the USD! Meanwhile money in btc wallets makes no compound interest
>hurr durr I make money because BTC is going to da mooooon
its just a speculative bubble, it's gonna crash soon. my gains are guaranteed, yours are 100% risk. And transaction fees arent going down, its baked into BTC technology, you're literally paying Chinese miners for the privilege of spending your money.

You even know a single thing about the fiat currency system. Every time you borrow money from the bank they create that money and then expect you to pay it back with interest. Every time you borrow money weather from a loan or credit card you just inflated the currency. So no it's not good for the dollar. And you seem to misunderstand something you're not using currency you are using credit which uses currency which has a cost which I have already laid out. And those costs are high overall.

I can move thousands of dollars to anywhere in the world with an internet connection for about a dollar within 15-30 minutes. Can you do the same through any legacy banking channels? How about 50k? 100k?

I could put that on my Trezor and travel anywhere in the world with it in my pocket.

You need one to buy your coins.

No no you don't. You can buy Bitcoins for cash in person if you want

If you had him bit more knowledge about the two systems you could make other cases for what credit is better. Such a security and I don't mean a lock and key talking about the security of trading a nearly worthless currency. Like if you have your identity stolen the bank will often forgive it because they can because they lost nothing unlike crypto when it's stolen it's gone and nobody is going to help you. Of course that's balance of bit by the fact that you can take measures to protect your money but that also crates a higher skill cap 4 people where as a credit card is nothing but a form.