HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/18/bitcoin-soars-as-miners-move-to-solve-the-digital-currency-scaling-problem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cap me

Me toooo

I dont get this. whats it mena

it means sell right now unless u wanna be holding your sub 1k bitcoin bags, and fast before ppl notice that its over

do we buy now?

WE'RE IN! WHO WAS SAYING THIS WAS A CHINESE TRICK AGAIN BTFO. GET READY FOR THE GREEN CANDLES BOYS, CLOSE SHORTS AND STRAP IN

kek no

IT'S OVER!!!! SELL!!!

LOL
yes, please sell, you dumb faggots

BULL MARKET IS BACK BOYS

BUY BUY BUY

Goodnight anons. Hope we all wake up 10 times richer tomorrow. And they told me Veeky Forums was a waste of time :)

BUY EVERYTHING NOOOOOAAAWWWW

THOSE DIGITS

PRAISE HIM

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN. JUST BUY YOU DUMB NOCOINER GOY.

cnbc.com/2017/07/18/bitcoin-soars-as-miners-move-to-solve-the-digital-currency-scaling-problem.html

oh shit

Where did you learn how to properly interpret and get involved with cryptocurrency? What was your financial situation when you started, your initial investment and your country of origin?

Praise kek

FUCK yes

What is the excitement about nothing is happening to bitcoins price anywhere.

are you fucking joking

Buy the rumors you cuck!! BUY THE RUMORS!!!!!

literally every coin is now in an uptrend

because these clueless idiots haven't read it still requires 233 more blocks to lock in, which is about 38 more hours @ 10mins/block

its still happening, big woopy woop

prices adjust now

So it needs to retain that 80% threshold for almost 2 fucking days? Seems kind of unlikely that BIP91 is even happening

more like

delete this

DELET

You are fools to think that the recovery is already taking place. There will be one more dip.

so if I am syncing blockchain right now I am late to the party and I will have absolutely no profit from it?

WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS A TRAP !! FUCKING CHINK! SELL FAST!

You are clueless as fuck . Delete yourself

Your tears in a few days.

You are clueless as fuck. I'll enjoy buying up your cheap BTC when you panic-sell.

At worse there's a bigger dip than previously the it goes to the moon.
At best it goes to the moon now.

Didn't say it won't moon.

Kek wills it.

What's the point of green candles when you are just going to hold your gains for so long that your gains are literally lesser than the minimum wage that you would have earned if you worked for as long as you HODL

That would mean BTC going to 30k.

Because you don't have to spend 8 hours a day to trade you fucking retard. All this is a bonus on top of my paycheck every other week.

work and hodl