2010: bitcoin will never get to $1. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious

>2010: bitcoin will never get to $1. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious
>2012: bitcoin will never get to $100. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious
>2015: bitcoin will never get to $1,000. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious
>2016: bitcoin will never get to $2,000. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious

>2017: bitcoin will never get to $500,000. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/21284376/#21285029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bitcoub

Yeah and the total crypto marketcap will be 1 quadrillion, right OP?

100k, nice bought just

Lol, its just fake money. Mah credit cars, mah credit report, you cant by a house with bitcoins, Horses and 8track forever!

are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious

nah max 10 000 usd, but i bet it will get to a stable 5000 usd

For 2020 I see something around $10k.
In 10 years something between 10k - 100k.
I think there will be a ceiling for btc in the future.
I honestly don't believe a figure above 100k for btc. I hope I'm wrong on this.

$2500 @ 100 bil market cap
$10000 @ 400 bil
$100000 @ 4 trillion?

>2018: bitcoin will never get to $500,000,000. are you kidding me, fag? lol delusional buttcoiners are hilarious

>there isn't an upper limit to the value of something which isn't usable by anyone

/lambo/ when

You also forgot where the part where the chinese bitcoin miners go full mutually assured destruction, preventing bitcoin's horrific scalability problems from being fixed so that they can preserve their fees and further centralize BTC.

> somebody has spent too much time chugging theymos cock on Reddit

Miners are the only sane ones. And benefit far more from scaling than anyone.

>x100
>x10
>x2
>x250
seems legit, fucboi

Waay back in the day when mtgox imploded I figured bitcoin was done for. Glad to be proved wrong.

how high will bitcoin be by the end of the year?

$2999 or under
$3000-$5000
$5001-$7000
$7001-$9999
$10000+

It won't go above $3800 this year. But it will break $4000 next year easily.

Anyone who did anything, HODLers, FUDers, morons, will make money, so long as they buy more BTC.

wut

go read up on game theory, faggot

What's he backing that up with anyway?

>be OP
>be diagnosed retard
>ignores the fact that all the big banks are stealing the blockchain technology
>"but muh coin is valuable"
No moron, the coin is worthless. The tech is valuable. How are you going to stop the big banks from taking the tech and rendering crypto worthless?

I've been thinking about going into bitcoins, but have a question. Could you buy let's say 0.05 bitcoins and if it grew to 0.1 can you just buy more bitcoins with the 0.05 profit and keep going?

you are thinking of BitBeans and YES you should start today

Yes, but if the price falls Mr. Satoshi takes coins out of your account.

I mean, with the volatility of it all, that's quite a jump, especially with the emergence of new coins.

rbt.asia/g/thread/21284376/#21285029
I wonder what happened to these people. Did they all kill themselves?

Sometimes you really can divide by 0

Yes, my BTC grows on average 10 points per quarter but the market is volatile

and here we have a linear thinker.

2050:
1 BTC = 100 Google Dollars

>thinks everybody is going to flock to buy coins created by and controlled by big banks