I wish I had bought Ethereum at $7. I don't want to miss something like that again

I wish I had bought Ethereum at $7. I don't want to miss something like that again.

I wish I had bought ANS at $7. I don't want to miss something like that again.

Bought loads of ETH at

you missed nothing
you just have to actually do good trades
ride the waves forget about HODL

sure it is more effort, but you can still make sick gainz

Buy stratis then.

I wish I had bought Digibyte at 500sats. I don't want to miss something like that again.

lsk is the coin for you

Just buy ethereum now

is there any resources about making good trades? crypto specific ...?

ARK, brotha man...ARK.

Low ARK coins produced with growing volume. Purchase at least 1000, and hold a year or two. If they deliver on their technology and its executed and marketed correctly, you will be a very rich person.

1. buy low
2. sell high
3. buy lambo

Any idea how high ARK's price could possibly be in 2 years.. I only have 1.3.k

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now

this is some chinese fortune cookie tier advice

Assuming they actually deliver it would need to hit $20 to be a top 5 coin.

The past is history, the future is mystery, but now is a gift - that's why it's called the present.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn't the 2nd best time be 19 years ago then?

nope. 19 years ago would have given you ass cancer

If they deliver, 20$ seems quite undervalued imo, and the money flowing in crypto is increasing

i bought at $9 :)

It always amuses me how people mistake crypto trading for good old share trading. If a stock share was 7$ and rose, yeah maybe you'd be fucked. But take bitcoin for example. If you bought 50$ of bitcoin last year, you would have 100$ of bitcoin. But guess what, you can buy fractional amounts. If you buy 50$ of bitcoin now, and the growth rate holds, you will still have 100$ next year. (for the record I wouldn't buy just right now, since if you look at the chart the normalized price curve doesn't touch the actual price curve for a few weeks or so).

The only thing that matters is the rate of change. I cannot stress this enough. If you are trading cryptos the same way as stocks, you're a full blown idiot.

Buy bitcoin at $2500, user. McAffee says it will be $500,000 in a few years.