Anyone else starting to feel like Veeky Forums is harming their life more than it's helping them...

Anyone else starting to feel like Veeky Forums is harming their life more than it's helping them? All the bullshit on this board for example made me lose money on cryptos against my intuition.

I feel like I'd be much better off both time and advice wise if I had just used other websites.

such as ?

>he didnt buy the dip

It's still a randlm walk tho

Super inefficient use of time, biz is decent(still lots of retarded neets) but other boards are horrible and you'd be much better off literally using reddit or googling for resources instead of talking to people on those boards.

Veeky Forums has gotten worse and worse every year, the influx of newfags from GamerGate and the 2016 US election have made it so that this site is almost unbearable
I would leave but I have nowhere to go

Honestly man you are going to find disingenuous tripe elsewhere as well. It's the nature of this game. Always bet on BTC going back up...none of those whales are interested in any other coin accumulation if it isn't BTC. I know this sounds pretty obvious but maybe others aren't aware of this.

Let's be honest here, it was terrible before then too. It was never a good website.

I swear I've learned more on every topic from reddit despite using Veeky Forums at least twenty times longer.

it was still an ever evolving site with new slang, insults, memes, and culture
how long have we been stuck on cuck? 5 years? We used to always come up with some new shit but we've been stagnant for half a decade

Not at all. Unless you are acting braindead and doing what everyone else tells you to - in that case you should leave for your own good.

It's not difficult to look at a coin and decide whether it's worth investment or not, I always check out what Veeky Forums promotes, don't always invest though.

Listen, lots of shit on here is trolling, but most isn't, it's genuine opinions passed off as advice from experts. Just filter the shite, and you'll be fine.

Wait. Do you actually take Veeky Forums as a place to go for a serious advice? Most of us are here just for the memes.

A better question is how does coming here benefit my life as opposed to other uses of time?

Everytime I ask myself this question I have more and more trouble justifying coming here.

it used to have no jews. now the jews are trying to shit biz up with their goy talk and scammy bullshit

Reddit is a fucking circlejerk.

This. The board is crawling with Israeli retards spouting the same old kike shill lines ad nauseum.

Veeky Forums is generally just a place for anons to vent their frustrations, desires and insecurities they are too afraid to reveal in the real world.

>he unironically listens to biz

off yourself

Best way to make money in cryptos is long term investments

Unless you have 100k in cash to day trade with, just use Bitcoin/eth as a savings account

Over a few years you'll be happy you did

I have since early 2013

With Jews

You lose

This. Also
>listening to anybody but yourself
There are different strategies to investing and trading, so even if you follow someone who usually makes a profit it still doesn't mean you will. This board is good for discussion and humor, I honestly laugh here more than any other place on Veeky Forums or the internet really.
And besides some advice does help here but someone needs to lose money for another person to make it.

plenty more dips to come, friendo

>Veeky Forums
>helping
AHAHAHAHAHA. This place was/is and will always stay as total shithole.
The only thing you can do help yourself; is to not take anything seriously here.

In earlier times people on Veeky Forums felt connected and many lulz were had while conspiring together and exploiting normies.

Today Veeky Forums = 50% normies, 50% newfags/oldfags who just can't let lose.
And everyone just hates on everyone...

Yes trolling newfags was a legit thing in the old days... but there was much winning on the other hand too. 10% trolling newfags 90% winning.

Today... 95% trolling everyone 5% losing.

>Veeky Forums is harming their life more than it's helping them?

This is what we call becoming old, fags.

only if you're a brainlet who falls for obvious pajeet scam threads

perhaps this site is more your speed, friend