You have 35 minutes to explain why you aren't investing in Metal...

You have 35 minutes to explain why you aren't investing in Metal. It's essentially a better version of Potcoin but much much more... It already has 140 weed dispensaries onboard and ready to start using their systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLkfjuXgLIU

Yo wtf, why didn't Francis upload this to his main channel?

He has two channels. I just discovered that recently aswell. This channel is full of the real info that has actually made me huge $ like his eth vs btc vs tether video a few days ago.

Thanks dude, subscribed. Have you heard anything about his paid group he shills on Twitter sometimes?

No I haven't you can apply on his website.

Your face looks like molded diarrhea, shill your shit somwhere else

>Shill your shit somewhere else.

-Low market cap 73 mil
-0 exposure to normies
-relatively low supply 66 million total
-It has merchants lined up and ready to supply them with a revenue stream of 6 million/yr at launch.
-It solves a real problem and saves businesses real money and its not a shitcoin.
-You can buy weed at a discount.

You are lucky I am feeling kind today.

Gentlemen,

While I invite and welcome all criticisms, there are always a few who make their grievances personal. I've dealt with plenty of these unseemly individuals since I began offering my HVF trading method to the public. I will continue to come out on top while the jokers remain destitute, frustrated and alone. To my supporters: thank you for your appreciation. And to my critics, perhaps if you ever find the courage to venture from out of your living quarters so generously provided by your single mothers, to a crypto conference for example, I invite you to say these things to my "molded diarrhea" face, as you will regret it immensely.

Francis Hunt, the Market Sniper and founder of the HVF Trading Method

thanks, bought 100k

jk i actually did buy 237 around 1.90$

I got in the presale, crypto normies who are used to endless waves of scams with no real-world use have no idea how huge this thing is going to be. I literally can't wait to say "I quit" from my day job next year, it will be the crypto equivalent of Paypal.

Keep up the good work. I will be joining your class soon, if that is you.

Bumping this to help other anons, Im off for now.

I already own gold and silver.

xD

They are a centralized Know-Your-Customer company. They require a passport or SSN, a photo, and a credit card or bank account to sign up. Their white paper throws out a lot of big fancy numbers about visa, mastercard, etc. but it sounds an awful like an extension of a lot of major issues with the current economic system and contrary to many of the basic principles of decentralized value exchange.

"

Proof-of-Work merely slows down the inevitable: centralization and the inability to participate with consumer hardware.

"

They split their total coins into thirds basically, one third purchased through ICO, one third as a reward in their Proof of Processed Payment model (details are unclear but according to their site this means 5% of total transaction fee is distributed to both sender and receiver, seems unsustainable, need to further research) and a third in their "operational pool" as mentioned below, which seems highly susceptible to beak dipping by the founders who already take 1M each.

"

The Metallicus Limited operational pool may be used for such efforts but not limited to: Attracting top talent to the company, marketing purposes and performance-based bonuses for employees

"

Their whole model seems to be aimed at mass market attraction. Simplify the technology for the layman, present a model that is familiar to them, and take a large centralized cut in the process. Their "commercial" screams exploitation to me. But who knows, may be a case of no such thing as bad press if it boosts cryptos visibility.

Defend this please.

Try actually reading the white paper.

I refuse to buy this because I was all set to buy in the ICO with my eth ready for 5000 MTL then that jew marshall decides to pull the ICO...right at the last fucking minute.

What a cunt.

Now do i hop on now or wait for an inevitable dip

it looks like it's dipping back below $3. i would wait.

I'm not investing in Metal becuase it's an ERC20 asset and Ethereum is shit.

That is a pretty good image.

this is literally my ONLY misgivings about MTL. if it was its own coin, I would be balls deep in it.

sounds pretty good OP
im gonna look into this
thx for the heads up

They are creatingtheir own blockchain. Being an eth token is temporary.