He's not using bots to profit from pajeet P&Ds

>he's not using bots to profit from pajeet P&Ds

Lmao, i have been using pic related for about two days now, and i already get at least 20% profits from every pump the pajeet pump groups do. Stay poor or use bots.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobots.xyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, just installed 100k

Oh I've heard of that bot .
I've wanted to buy it for days but I don't find where ..

FUCK OFF PAJEET
GO SHIT IN THE STREET OR SOMETHING

>cryptobots.xyz
You are welcome. The bot isn't free though, it costs 0.1 BTC. But considering that you'll most probably make profit with it, it'll take around a week to get it back.

Stopped reading when I saw you were using Windows.
Learn to code yourself and make your own bot using a decent os. You will make a lot more

POO

Sure Rajeesh, take your FUD to the loo

wtf theres no way this is that difficult to code why would someone pay .1 btc for it

Enjoy our virus, pajeet.

I'm using both Arch Linux and Windows 10. I wanted to code my own bot in Python 3, but i don't see the need anymore now when i have this.

>our virus
Sure you aren't the dev, because when you buy you get both the source and binaries. I checked it, its mostly safe.

I have autoconfig on the bot enabled, it looks much better without it. The spelling mistakes are shit though.

"Mostly" share the source then. Upload it somewhere

>cryptobots.xyz
kek, interesting buy numbers there

The code had some suspicious things in it that i had to modify, but other than that it's pretty solid. Also, i can't upload the source since i had a license agreement and i don't want to get sued.

>inb4 pussy

FUCK YOU ZAIZOUN YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!!!

Be aware anons

NO WAY
HAHAHAH
IT REALLY IS ZAIZOUN
Oh well, atleast his bot works.

Holy fuck just upload it anonymously you fucking retard. If not then you're the fucking pajeet owner of that bot so fuck off scumbag.

It's a fucking scam you idiot.
That tunisian faggot has several P&D related scams going.

>t. poorfag

lmao, good luck getting rid of that keylogger pajeet

You are such a shit LARPer dude. We know it's you

Sage'd

Do I get the source if I buy it?

kek

Okay faggot, I bought it. If it is a scam I'll rip your head off.

IN

THE

>lol he's not using pajeet software to capitalize on PnD's that will also send everything to the pajeet developer

Hahaha fucking poor fags im boting all day and im already at -4k thos shit is dope

GET OFF MY BOARD INDIAN SCUM

>sage
>sage
>sage

Mods

Lol if you download this you deserve everything you get.

i hate indians!

OP wasn't a faggot this time. Had to mod the source, then it was working fine

Thanks for the idea, I'll write my own bot now