Fuck this

In short, fuck this...30yo, currently unemployed, living with gf.

Looking for some of the lucky bastards that bought bitcoin @0.003

Always was hard working, 9-5 was never 9-5 and my fucking OCD mean't I could never do a bad job(worked in structured cabling and home automation, mainly rack assembly)

Living with gf in 24sq/m and I'm fucking sick of it, you can't turn around without bumping in to something...we can't afford to get married or get our own place. She deserves more.

I need between 130-150 BTC to sort out my fucking life. So you lucky SoB's that had 10k coins laying around help a brother out. hopefully I can pay it forward some day.

Wallet : 3Lt7oYXMQVzrGPbBwLR56ymgKMJZ5nbUxj

P.S.
Will hang around for a bit so ask me anything

Sent ;)

sent :))

I just broke my big toe and I'm getting ass fucked in bills
How about you pay me, yes?

>living with gf

wtf is this? fuck off you brute.

fuck off nigger

nice, sent 100k

Nice just sent 100k

You are not one of the lucky SoB's :) If someone helps me out I'll sort out your bills dude

1DGHHRLsAw51BrnYH9tD1gzp1PiEwoUqbN
yeah right

sent 100k ;)

some to me please. going to kill me if i can't have some money for my son's birthday

3LLBfCLXgMXSP9eK4koBF3UArvbxAKTYeg

really going down

sent ;D
beggars are good people

sent 100k ;)

sent ;)

Not a beggar dude, just sick of the situation and have no way out.

The joke is that nobody will give you money you fucking hippie

>begging
>Not a beggar

sent 25 BTC your way bruddah, all the best

Most likely outcome, yes. But there's always "but" who knows...

OP,nobody here has more than 10k worth in bitcoin
Rich people are not willing to lose their entire life savings for a volatile coin

On that note,sent 100k ;)

>Wallet 3Lt7oYXMQVzrGPbBwLR56ymgKMJZ5nbUxj

What is this in reference to?

(Newfag lurking; wish there were a sticky)

haha :*

and this makes you not a beggar how?

mind to send just 50k to me? ;)

beggars are funny people, too. where your head at at at
sent ;O

speak for yourself poorfag. I'm sitting on ~50k of btc.

>gf

Fuck you normgroid

share the spare?

how the fuck does a begging faggot like you have a gf? nigga get the fuck outta here.

sent 100k ;)

LTC:
LZsPco4TaG8UUhdzZtjEF7b4eX439cqqY3
BTC:
16PSBnEHgcayDax2DkDJaur16VevCYRzQi
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

Someone with real issues here. My pupper has pancreatitis and very low platelets. Vet bills are rather expensive but I'm going into debt to keep him alive because I'll be damned if i put him down. Pic related.

dude anyone can get a gf, this isn't r9k.

just bought 100k

Nice,sent 100k ;)

>25 sq/m

Haha you guys must live like animals. How did your gf not leave you yet?

I'm not even joking, I've worked to hard for to little pay and I want out. The 130btc will get me to a steady monthly income with a lot of work ahead.
I'm not lazy and I'm not a fucking dick thats trying to get through life for free. In fact everything over 130btc I'll donate forward :)

No one is going to give you over 300k worth of money.Seriously,you are delusional.

Shitty job, not worth the minimum wage.
Any help:
1P4NVLqovBSHH4xwSgGjSEadBN4vtxr1Ps

22cm dude, your wife would leave you for me :)

>i'm not lazy
>30 and unemployed
>24 sq/m
>begging
I doubled my sent

learn a useful skill then faggot. seriously fuck your kind. you are the worst, you are able minded and bodied yet you refuse to work like an honest man. i feel very sorry for your GF.

21 cm my man and no because we live in a two story house with garden and not in a walk-in closet.

I hope you spend all your bitcoins on cancer medication, tho

I really might be delusional, the thing is you are looking at it as if everyone with ridiculous amounts of coin had to actually work hard for it. I'm asking the lucky bastards :) If you earned your coin grinding and working 0-24 then I expect nothing less than a fuck you OP :)

> not lazy
> not a fucking dick
> begging for $300k worth of bitcoin on Veeky Forums

lolwut

kys and give your GF more space in that shitty apartment

sent 100k just now. invested before bitcoin even existed

wah my life sucks give me free money.

invest in kneepads or get on that sidewalk like any self respecting loser.

Thanks for the heads up, just bought 100k!

Useful skills:
Diploma in construction management
Control4 certified installer and programmer
AutoCad pro

I could probably get a job in the US, but I'm kind of sick of working around the world and not being home with the people I love.

Kys you pathetic faggot.

>she deserves more
Agreed.

Sage goes in all fields

OP, this is good advise. suck dick for bitcoin.

DO NOT SEND ME ETH.

0xc76F657DA250ce0a94841d84C4B5765326BB244e

>i am sick of working around the world
>i want to remain with the people i love
cry me a fucking river. it is a tough life out there and if you think that you will ever achieve anything with that attitude then enjoy being a bottom feeder for the rest of your life.

nice, just sent 100k

i swear to god i won't send you a a single digit of ether.

His girlfriend is probably some pig with zero self-respect if she's with an unemployed 30-year-old leech. I've seen it too many times to feel sorry for those people.

Someone pointed their fucking shit miner at my wallet. Now I have to deal with these fractions of a coin.

Just got slammed with $2k in medical fees for my little bro. Any spare BTC is appreciated. Fuck I hate begging.

17BpP9VwLoaVuJ9SmCm3kn3K1Vw9oEsi5S

show proofs

Why do you assume that anyone here knows enough about what they're doing to have anywhere near that amount in bitcoin? And if they did, why would they give it to you instead of spending on their own life with their gfs?

nice, just sent 100k

ffs mods end this shit

and that someone is also taking the eth out? sure ok

How are you so poor? No need to beg, just stop making excuses. You're employed, have a girlfriend, and are relatively young.
130-150 BTC? Fuck off and nut up you lazy nigger

Hello, I have a sad story, someone give me hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Thanks, God bless

Since I can't get a job for which I spent 5 years of my life in school for and 2 years as a temp I have to work any job I can get.
They don't accept a Uni degree if its not in the same field so minimum wage which is $172.06 where I'm from

you forgot to post your address!

And far from lazy my friend, spent 2 years in Africa, 2 years in Russia and a year in the UAE working and grinding.

I'm one of those lucky fucks that got into eth when it was less than a dollar. I hardly ever worked my entire life and I have a cushy software job where I'm overpaid.

Still not gonna give you a single fucking cent OP. If you really care about your GF you'll send her my way. I've got a nice condo with an inground pool she can enjoy whenever she's not bouncing on my cock.

sent ;)

donate to a poor goy

1GoyPdPvWc9KG7fafhSACMvft1DKWu94PE

Nice, didn't send 100k

That really sucks, but scam some welfare and work your ass off and get out of your shitty situation.

But you're asking for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Do something to deserve it.

pics of your gf = $25 worth of BTC

nice! just sent 100k

i drink your milkshake OP, I wish you were begging into my mansion so I could end your pain with a bowling pin.

sent ;)

Y-your NOT a beggar?

sent ;)