How much of Korean history is wewuzing...

How much of Korean history is wewuzing? I legitimately had a Korean guy tell me that the Aisin Gioro family were actually Koreans, and therefore the whole Qing dynasty were really Koreans

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGXaqZ7p2U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEba68tEuFw
amazon.com/How-Irish-Saved-Civilization-Irelands/dp/0385418493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They wewuz everything. it's a huge meme in Asia

All asians wewuz each other all the time.

They also say the Mesoamericans were descended from Koreans.

There's literally nothing wrong with wewuzing. It's beneficial.

Which is true.

>inb4 [citation needed]

Just look at their language and culture, it's identical to Korea.

For minor more accepted we wuzzing, they like to believe they're descended from northern mongolian tribes or the Manchus.

Really anything that raped China repeatedly desu. Even tho they're descended from the Chinese they refuse to accept it.

For wilder cases you have these:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGXaqZ7p2U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEba68tEuFw

I know a Korean who told me they invented sushi.

They may have some Chinese admixture but they aren't descended from the Chinese.

why do they try to emulate the japanese so much when they also get so butthurt by them

It's funny because the Japanese didn't invent sushi either. It originated in Southeast Asia or Southern China as a method of preserving fish. Chinese people spread the fermentation process to Japan and Japan developed it into a delicacy. Now it's a fast food.

Dirty Hwan Korean pigdogs we will get you when Hyper War 2 starts

t. Finn

Koreans are the lowest of the orientals. Vassal to chinks and they were conquered by fucking everyone.
Nips stayed strong till the atom bombs.

>Nips stayed strong till the atom bombs.
They weren't relevant in global history until they started chimping out in WWII

>china invented sushi
wew

East Asian history is just learning everything was made in China.

They were pretty relevant after the Meiji period where they started raping both China and Russia

>Nips stayed strong till the atom bombs.

Yeah, by virtue of being on a FUCKING ISLAND. That's what saved their asses just about every goddamn time.

If they locations were replaced, they would've fared no better than Koreans. I fucking hate Koreans and their stupid cucked and somehow also arrogant and totalitarian culture, but they should be given some credit for even EXISTING at this point.

They've forever gotten fucked by the Chinese, Japs, and whatever steppe horde was in the mood to rape some Korean girls.

Nice meme

They did.

Or, well, it came from some place to China and then passed on to the Japanese.

Lmao the same page literally says this

The mongols did land on Japan. The "they all died in a tsunami and never reached the island" is a meme

>larger older more developed civilization invents everything
Really makes me think

>Wikipedia
>the source is some random documentary

Fucking wew.

>It is believed that sushi has its roots in Southeast Asia where fish and meat were salted, then fermented for long periods of time. Records of similar methods of fermented fish are first seen in Chinese scriptures in the 2nd century. It also seemed that it wasn’t the most popular dish at the time. This type of sushi is documented in Japan in the 7th century. It was later in the Heian period or during the 10th century when uncooked rice was stuffed inside the fish after they were gutted, and cleaned with sake or Japanese rice wine, before they were fermented. A fresh water fish such as carp was often used for this type of sushi, and was called the nare sushi (ripe sushi). The rice aided in the fermentation process and made it quicker to prepare than the original sushi. The rice was discarded after the fermentation was complete (a period of 2 to 3 months depending on the season) and only the fish was consumed.

Your point? How does that touch in any way on what I said?

That user is right though. It was invented by some maritime peoples around South China or the SEAsian area. The practise was recorded by some Chinese documents. It's believed a group of people from Southern China brought the idea to Japan.

>The practise was recorded by some Chinese documents
Like chinks wouldn't fake those to one up japs.

They were still assailable is all I'm saying.

I remember when co/ck/s had sushi debates and people were mindblown over it not being a purely Japanese creation.

>They weren't relevant in global history
They were still more relevant than a lot of other European countries

And what makes you think I care about those Euro countries?

They repelled the Mongols by themselves one time. The second time the tsunami saved them

What countries do you care about, then?

My point was that they're neither European nor Middle Easterner or Eurasian but they were much more relevant despite it.

To be fair, the version we all know about is Japanese. I doubt most people are eating the 2000 year old South East Asian version.

Sushi as we know it today is pretty Japanese, but it's true that they didn't come up with the method themselves.

The same can be said for a lot of foods from most cultures.

Actually, I have read in books that people in China still eat something similar in the coastal regions. Southeast Asians probably do the same. Japanese sushi looks very different but I hear the dishes all have a similar taste because of the fermentation process.

wtf china invented sushi

I was referring to the West though.

the truth is retarded WE WUZ claims by the koreans are the by-product of the nationalism when it was at peak during the late 90s and early 00s with the wide spread of internet, nowadays koreans dont do it as much unless you're some delusional senior citizen.

It's what happens when you're the Ireland of East Asia.

Well that explains the weird rice fish thing my Chinese friend used to eat.

>colonized by its neighbours multiple times throughout history
>catholic as fuck
>experienced multiple famines
>currently divided into two nations
woah...

Does Ireland do wewuzzing too?

>implying William the Conqueror wasn't Irish

Yes.
amazon.com/How-Irish-Saved-Civilization-Irelands/dp/0385418493

>Often forgotten because it is squished between China and Japan
>Lots of nationalism after being colonized by Japan
>Insecurities stemming from much of their culture being borrowed from China and thus unoriginal

There's your answer, OP.

>implying chinks would even have to prove the nips were influenced by them

>method of preserving fish
>to slice it up and serve it raw

wut

weeaboos BTFO

This is what happens when your history begins with a foreign polity i.e. Wiman Joseon.

You salted the fish and covered it up with fermented rice to preserve it. That's how sushi was born.

But modern sushi is neither salted nor fermented.
It's just raw fish on rice with vinegar.

Because sushi is now eaten as a fast food rather than a fermented food or method of fish preservation. They don't need to salt cure the fish anymore. The vinegar is used to provide a tangy taste without having to leave the rice to lacto-ferment on its own for months.

People in Japan still eat a rice-fermented fish sushi known as narezushi.

Hardly anybody in the West even knows about that.

t. Illiterate weaboos

Jesus Christ. Literally any book on the history of Japanese cuisine will tell you the the Japanese were taught about the proto-sushi by Chinese people.

How much of this is legit wewuzing and much of it are memes and strawmen made up by Chinese nationalists?
I'm not even Asian and from what I've seen I would incline for the latter.

A lot of it is legit wewuzzing. Some of it is made up by Chinese nationalists but Japanese ones seem to do it the most. They often make YouTube videos about how Koreans love to claim they invented everything and it's a stereotype they often apply to Koreans.

>it's a stereotype they often apply to Koreans.
That's just their reaction to all the wewuzzing. There's a reason why the Korea character from Hetalia is always taking credit for everything.

Koreans were wewuzzing and the Japanese turned it into a meme. Now there are a lot of jokes about it and I can't tell what's real anymore.

holy shit you're right

>hetalia
that piece a shit cartoon is drawn by a fujoshi that dosent know jackshit about history except from the memes she picked up from the internet

/ourgirl/

I often say this a lot.
Us Koreans and the Irish
>Get used as political pawn by more powerful neighbors
>Rebellions against imperial powers always get BTFO
>Colonized and exploited for slave labor and resources
>Stereotyped as being fiery-tempered short alcoholics who are irrationally proud of our culture and history
>Autistically claim land that belonged to proto-ancestors

The creator is a dude

wtf, the Hwan imperium was a utopia, why don't we resurrect it and solve all our problems

Koreans DPR are still strong and undefeated

The author is a man but I don't see how those points are any different from Veeky Forums.

You can thank the spread of refrigeration for that.

THERE IS ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF A SINGLE CIVILIZATION SPANNING THE AREA WHICH IS PRESUMED TO HAVE BEEN COMPRISED BY THE HWAN EMPIRE, BUT I THINK THAT IT WAS NOT A KOREAN EMPIRE, BUT RATHER SOMETHING OTHER THAN ANY PARTICULAR NATION —IT WAS AN EMPIRE, WHICH LATER DISINTEGRATED INTO NATIONS, PROTOKOREANS BEING ONE OF THEM.

INCIDENTALLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ELECTRONIC EDITIONS IN ENGLISH OF THE "HWANDAN GOGI"?

both invasions of Japan had massive tsunamis that destroyed the mongol fleet

stay woke

>Looks at image
Well played my man

Yeah yeah, but what about the Hyperwar?

I like how this became a sushi thread.

fpbp

Only after they had been btfo on both land and sea.

qeq, i just realised this applies to Serbia too. apart from the short alcoholics thing. we're relatively tall alcoholics