Why the fuck were Nazis (and by extension today, Neo-Nazis) so fucking obsessed with "degeneracy"...

Why the fuck were Nazis (and by extension today, Neo-Nazis) so fucking obsessed with "degeneracy"? They were officially atheist, where the fuck was a party that believed so strongly in eugenics pulling these oddly conservative values from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement
youtube.com/watch?v=rqvy7uxSHfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its just a term. Like how jocks shit on others for being nerds.
Liberals call others Nazis
Nazis call others degenerate.
They are all the same, a bunch of cock sucking idiots.

Literally autism.

Actually, Himmler was a neopagan. It was super gay. The occult is super gay.

Yeah the nazis made their own religion but like nobody signed up for it so it just kinda died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement

Like all tight-ass authoritarian fucks they can't stand anything that deviates from their narcissistic ideal. Also it's a way to shift blame from the rich and powerful to a politically useful scapegoat.

I accept this answer. Thread's over now, everyone go home.

After a while you begin to understand why they just went straight to imprisoning their enemies.

You're part of the problem if you have to ask this in the first place.

>Why the fuck were Nazis (and by extension today, Neo-Nazis) so fucking obsessed with "degeneracy"?
look around you

A little bit of leaven m8

They weren't officially atheist. Most of the higher ups were behind closed doors and also the SA attacked dissenting priests and churches in Poland by doing things like smearing feces on the altars but they were officially christian. To answer your question many of them were closeted fags like Rohm or losers like Goebbels who needed an "anti-degeneracy" ideology to cling to feel like they have some meaning in life and are fighting for good.

/thread

weimar republic seemed like a nice place to live in. might have lost my v-card there by now.

Sounds like the kind of degenerate rat that can't live without it
>New objectivity art
>"performance art"
>proliferation of kaberets
>gender bending
>crossdressing
>child prostitution

youtube.com/watch?v=rqvy7uxSHfM

Here is a documenter exulting in it. It's funny because deniers of Weimar degeneracy work to hide this and deride it's importance, meanwhile others laud it.

>losers like Goebbels
>needed a feeling of meaning in life
>be the minister of propaganda for the German Reich
Hmmmm....

damn progressive degenerates sure came out of the woodworks fast

Have you actually read about him ? Goebbels felt like his position was shit, and wanted more. Don't just assume shit

They used it to create fear of a moral decline and to hark back to an imaginary, mythical past free of class struggle and upheaval. Eugenics was also embraced due to the upper class fear of being swarmed by the masses and toppled. They used the term "Cultural Bolshevism" to attack their left wing opponents, just like the right does today with the "Cultural Marxism" line. Both diminish the agency of the working class by portraying all changes as coming from some malevolent external force, usually Jews.

What he felt was irrelevant.
>calls Goebbels a loser
>Goebbels is actual a minister for superpower nation

fucking awesome

They are uneducated like their idols. I guess it's easier to watch YT videos and read sensationalist articles than read actual books.

Wew lad, I wonder if you LARP at all

Have you actually read about him or read his quotes? The guy was a total beta loser who was mistreated by everyone but found a sense of purpose in the Nazis (similar to how cults pick on the ugly and weak who feel a need for meaning in their life).
>I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.
He was also literally a loser who pumped his children's and wife's head full of lead and then had all their bodies set on fire.

It's mostly just sensationalist nonsense. His explanation of New Objectivity and Bauhaus couldn't be more simple.

Strangely enough they were just neat freaks. People who land on the extremes of the political spectrum tend to have a high sensitivity to "disgust". There's a book called "Hitler's Table Talk". He constantly used language associated with decay and malady and talking about "purifying and cleansing"

Goebbels did the same in his diaries. Jews are compared to viruses and parasites.

>be a poor ass German loser
>you were thrown into the trenches in a meaningless war
>all you have is imaginary things like honor, heroism etc.
>lose the war
>you are still a poor ass German loser and now you are even mentally broken
>the rich still enjoying high life, some of them are jews
>you are angry however you are either too stupid to understand the nature of the system or too afraid to question authority openly
>but you can always blame the jews
>you are now supported by the old ruling class whom wish to remove the jewish competition
>you are now a nazi

>refutation status- not found

>people believe this

This is such a weird video. I can't say if it's pro-Nazi or not. The guy is clearly uninformed, though.

Still more probable than the world wide jewish conspiracy which allowed the extermination most of the European jews.

>most
Amazing how most died and yet Israel came into existence nearly a decade later.

3 years later is nearly a decade now?

It's definitely pro-Nazi but it reeks of misunderstanding of Weimar culture and politics and like he just found random nude Weimar era photos and decided to make a YouTube video.

Obviously not pro-nazi. it's just the gay voice that makes it sound passive aggressive. and you've been watching too many pro-nazi videos on youtube which all look the same like this

truly a miracle.

>Person yearning for more out of life, and goes on to hold a powerful position in a world superpower is a loser
Yeah, he should have left them for the rape.

That makes no sense as a point, the Jewish population of Israel in 1955 was less than two million.

It's still full of weird pro-Nazi interpretations of Weimar culture. Calling Hitler a competent artist and comparing him to New Objectivity is ridiculous. Hitler wasn't even a painter after the war. His paintings are from his time in Vienna and Munich.
And let's not exaggerate the radicalism of Weimar art scene. Expressionism, cubism and other avant-garde art movements were older. It certainly wasn't something completely revolutionary.

>where the fuck was a party that believed so strongly in eugenics pulling these oddly conservative values from?
Eugenics heavily involves rooting out 'degenerate' elements. This is by no means contradictory.

The fact he had to kill himself and his family is proof he was a loser. He had to shoot his own family like a pathetic weakling.

So literally autism?

Where is that meme coming from where you cannot be conservative without being religious?

No, don't tell me. Just think about the right answer take a hammer and don't stop hammering until you too have forgotten. I'm sorry if this is not bait, but holy shit what a retarded question to ask, my God.