Did no one see those textbook psychopath eyes?

Did no one see those textbook psychopath eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8EoAvWfFnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did.

All of them do though, they have no passion, enthusiasm, they are all dead inside.
They know what they are doing, with their (reserve) currency. . .

youtube.com/watch?v=P8EoAvWfFnY

I hope she does anal

I am too busy watching those bj lips to notice her psychopath eyes :p

typical dead, soulless eyes of a jew

>cover her mouth with your hand
>her eyes look like a statue

Shes a hollow husk.

she probably is into some really weird BDSM shit

like she ties you up and pisses in your mouth type of shit

yesterday i got a hooker that agreed to anal. she clenched her butthole so tight it would not go in. kept doing it. another girl has done this in the past to me also. what do?

She isnt even DOES HE DARE SAY IT attractive to me

Why would anyone but a fag want to do anal ? I never understood this meme; Fucking someone in the ass sounds like the least hygienic place you could put your dick in.

That's what nocoiners here used to post about andreas antonopoulos all the time. Every fucking day, because they hate bitcoin.

American, amirite?

Literally unstoppable

I am with a hooker, hygienic is not my number one thought? but seriously I have another girl lined tomorrow and if she does the same thing to me I'm going to lose it.

This is the type of people who you lose money to ladies and gentlemen. That cash you wanted to feed your kids with is going to a fucktard who will spend it on doing anal with hookers. Don't do crypto kids.

she's a retard under the makeup

cute!

holy shit literally not blinking with a stone cold face

>what do?

Find better hookers.

tell her to clench her butthole as tight as she can so when she gets tired and finally lets go you can slide in

her pile of shekels (formerly Veeky Forums money) is just off camera and she is not taking her eyes off it for a nanosecond