NOT A DRILL, ETH GOING TO $150

In a few hours ETH will go down to $150 and then hover between $160 - $180 till Friday.

If you bought over $200 sell now or forever hold your peace. Because you will be missing out on easy money.

I am tried of seeing by biz bros getting bent over and fucked deep every time, sell now and buy the dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maraoz/status/887751004971831296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also pic not related.

Buying right now would be dumb, going to get aboout $70 cheaper in a few hours. If you are not going to sell, keep the cash ready for the dip.

Lol, the entire market is going down famalamadingdong. BIP91 will not reach the lock-in point this period. Screencap this.

nice, just bought 3.50

70 bucks sounds about right, I would pick them up for 40 all day

thanks for the buy signal

It will drop to $150 on the weekend, not later today. But you're basically right

Ffs they even have a token muslim girl.

what's the thing with vitalik's skull structure?

Why such bold predictions?

Trust me on this one, every one is bullish right now they think BTC heading to the moon, they are in for a big surprise.

Ok, but why? I can't "trust you on this one", because I don't even know who the hell you are

Could someone please point me in the right direction to buy some ethereum? Do I need a wallet as well as an account with a trader or what?

Very bad time to buy at the moment, my friend

>implying burgers destroyed Iraq for Mohammed and not Moshe
>implying Israël isn't happy with ISIS

you don't need to know me faggot, I am giving you advice on anonymous cow tipping board, take it or leave it,

if you got some bitcoin send them to me and I will buy eth for you. I will charge you a 20 bucks comission. Until you set up your account and get verified it will take you weeks.

I was looking at it the other day when it was around £114, but didn't know where to start. Now I've seen it go up, I figured I'd ask you guys what platform you use to trade cryptocurrencies so I know for future. Thanks.

Just lurk for more than five minutes or use the website google.co.uk and you'll find out

head to leddit.com/ethtrader

you will get all the information that you need

>I am giving you advice
you're not. advice would be either:
>1) the meme triangles are converging and here's the chart
>or 2) my pump group is about to dump

you are just shitposting, not giving advice

I would have to right over a 1000 words to explain my anaylsis and the reasoning. I am not in the mood to do that right now, I am going straight to the point which is sell now and buy the dip.

its still like 30h away mretard

also
>op missed the dip
lmao

wow you must be a professional trader. you're clearly too smart to be making shitty threads on Veeky Forums. I wish I was you, but I will probably never reach your level.

here i am an expert on shortening analytics let me explain to the plebs your TA,
>OP opened a short position because he thought the little dip will turn into downtrade driving the price back to 150
>Its going sideways and he is scared shitless that he will get liquidated, so he is trying to FUD a multi billion dollar market on a congonese ethno dancing forum
sounds about right ?

kek

on a serious note though, he might be fine because it looks like eth is correcting to 200

>I am tried of seeing by biz bros getting bent over and fucked deep every time, sell now and buy the dip.

I guess you missed that line, you guys need all the help and advice you can get.

yeah, but instead of actually saying why it's going to happen you just make a FUD thread instead. yeah, we should trust you.

>I would have to right over a 1000 words
>have to right over a 1000 words
>right over a 1000 words
>right over a 1000
>right
clearly we're dealing with a genius

>I would have to right over a 1000 words to explain my anaylsis and the reasoning.

Guess you missed this line as well, not a FUD thread it will go down and be back up by the weekend.

hey, shitting on the streets aint easy

>muh spelling mistake invalidates everything you said

Shut the fuck up kiddos, couple more hours and eht will be below 200

But why? Give me a few fundamental reasons. I believe you but I'd like to hear your exact reasoning

He's either shorting or he wants some cheap coins.

Or he's smart and realizes that a Veeky Forums rumor won't impact a coin that big in any way so he's just fucking with people for the memes.

your reading too much in to it, my anaylsis tells me that this will happen, I have gotten some good advice from this shithole, just giving folks a heads up here.

Can you show us some of your analysis? You say you don't have the time but you're still replying to this thread.

>be me
>Discover ETH
>Realize it's given me a new will to continue living
>Start getting out of bed
>Brush teeth twice a day
>ETH crashes
>Attempt suicide by ingestion of toothpaste
>Survive
>Eth rises
>Brush more teeth
>Read this

To be continued...?

prepare the noose buddy, you are going to need it

So how long will it still take OP?

Thanks, just went 100x long on toothpaste.

but w h y

I would estimate within an hour it will get to about $185, be patient don't be tempted to buy once it hits $200 it will definitly go much lower than that.

Alright, let's entertain the idea you're legit. What will happen after friday?

he's a faggot

first off it is understandable your default reaction is to think I am FUDing and memeing, but after alot of trial and error the alogrithms that I am using and my general anaylsis has started becoming very accurate.

By Friday expect the price to be back to between $230 - $260 then by Monday we should cross $300.

Only reason I am posting this here is to help the poorfags make some money.

>retards actually eat that all up

>alot of trial and error the alogrithms that I am using and my general anaylsis
fuuuggg xddxdxd

Don't listen to that faggot and buy at 200.

let me guess when the price hits $150 in a few hours, it will be the standard response of even a broken clock is right twice a day right?

>he's selling now because he fears he's going to lose money
kek

I'll be the happiest man if that actually happens because im in a short rn.

good man, you will make alot of $$$.

twitter.com/maraoz/status/887751004971831296

Are you involved?

Just closed it :^)

I've learned to take biz threads with a grain of salt. I always ask myself what someone's motives are for posting... if they're promoting/shilling a coin, 99% of the time it's because they hold it and want it to moon or want to dump bags. If people are FUDing, it's because they shorted it... or need the coin to go down to buy in. Just keep that in mind... my experience from trial and error

finally someone on this page has some fucking sense

50usd is quite a big drop for a few hours even if it is dropping

Too early

>twitter.com/maraoz/status/887751004971831296
Interesting

Wait until the thief sells his 150k ETH

>Too early
Gonna open long now, stay poor mfuder.

you guys don't have the information that I have so I know your going to be skeptical, don't cry about and regret you didnt listen to me.

Don't buy right now it is going to go much lower.

right, this about the hacked eth wallets?

Its going down correct. But it wont be going up again after that hack.

ETH is dunzo

you cannot invest in this trash

>twitter.com/maraoz/status/887751004971831296

Nothing personal. There's always exceptions... but 99% of the time my statements are true... and 1% of the time someone has good information to share/wants to help others make money. I needed this drop... I took a "hot tip" yesterday and sold at $201 to sell low/buy lower... to bring my average ETH cost down... and it mooned 35%. My statements are based on experience

I listened to OP!

Veeky Forums has no measurable influence on large cap coins like ETH
Maybe intensive shilling can boost a shitcoin by a few % but NEET pocket money isn't going to affect BTC or ETH.

oof

annnnnnnnnnnnd it's gone

This is my first time shorting eth lmao

OP knew ,now when do we buy ?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

jokes on you fags, polo is shitting on me and i cant place the fucking order kek

I find it very amusing when people think this board has any influence whatsoever, I am neither shilling or FUD, just in a good mood and sharing the information with the good folks on this board to make some pocket money.

The crash is getting hektik

Thanks for the hot tip

how do you have information that everyone else doesn't?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I TRIED SO HARD

REEEEEEEEEE

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SHORT SINCE €185 BUT FUCKIN KRAKEN DOESN'T WORK

>tfw thought I was buying the dip

Anywhere between $147 & $160 will be a good buy and close to the bottom.

Put everything you have in to it, highly unlikely we are going to see these prices again.

It'll follow BTC on this next bounce if you want out. We're not at full panic sell just yet.

>tfw bought the dip on sunday, sold yesterdays high, now closing the short and buying the dip again

The fuck is wrond with kraken? "LAST" keeps jumping between 196 and 170 euro

blame the people filling sell orders, you've got normal order book and panicky fuckers who think they won't get their sell order in before it drops past it, so they bid way low.

Doing it all wrong. Buy HIGH and sell LOW!!!

Anyway, how did you know?

What is eht? New coin?! Where was the ico?!?! Fuuuuucccckkk

I NEEED EHT RIGHT NOW

SOMEONE SEEL ME EHT!

You the haxor who stole the ETH?

>have to go to sleep because work tomorrow
>price will rise again before I wake up
FUCK

this

what did he mean by this

Uhh....are you that hacker dude?

just set a buy order with a stop limit if it continues crashing?

going to make a new thread with all the details, remember buy between $147 - $160.

Seems to be stabilising above $190

shorting 20 eth 5x leverage lol...

I LOVE YOUR MONIES

cool

now you know who the hell I am.