How to capitalise sand people, refugees and SJW's?

How to capitalise sand people, refugees and SJW's?

You don't, they don't have money

do what I do and sell kekistan flags and shirts

Sell to the people opposed to them coming here.

silly user, the government pays their bill.
just look it up, there was a (((guy))) renting his hostel in sweden and was making like 300k a month from the government

Turn them into modern-day slaves by chaining them to large megaconglomerates through debt servitude.

Basically, follow the American model of prosperity; debt slavery has now replaced traditional slavery.

The best part? Once the machines take over, you don't have to pay reparations or deal with the sweaty, poor, huddled masses; you just let them starve in the streets because "it's their own fault they're not credit-worthy".

I would bet any amount of money 0% of these people in that picture end up in any of those professions

NGO's. Unironically.

pick up the "man bad, woman weak and need help" narrative and sell any merch you can. Better yet ask for donations to solve something "problematic" then shut it down just before the goal and say it was shut down by whites opposing you. Rinse repeat and its free money.

Are NGO's somehow related to human trafficking, or it's just a meme?

also:

"People with functioning eyeballs see black men - I see a (witch)doctor, a (sound) engineer, a (highschool-bottle)rocket scientist, a Rapist & a Liar." *

I see fucking niggers

They are, worked on this ship as a nurse and you wouldn't believe what I saw there.
BTW never again, they are now rescuing people on the fucking coast of libia and smuggling them into italy, making a huge call to invade Europe. Man I do regret it a lot, Sorry if there's a Greece bro here.
There's the meme conspirancy about it, but it's fucking true, please Europeans wake up, not going full /pol/ but its the truth.

Could you tell us a bit more of that work?

Racists see black men
I see a neural network processing champion, a 2 time winning nobel prize winning inventor, a venture capitalist, and an oscar nominee for best actor depicting a deaf nairobian prince

70% of them have thousands of dollars, smart phones and designer clothing.

and thats the UN statistics, not the alt right racist boogy woogy man

Can't tell you much because I was just a mere worker, but the NGO that I was working for recivied funds from catalan anarquists and the communist party of Spain (podemos) plus a lot of Spanish actors/actresses and a private television in which unironically Soros has invested (La Sexta).
80% of the refugees are male, beetween 16-35 years old, some of them actually have studies but A LOT of them don't plus we couldn't know where they were from because most of them threw away their indentification.
Basically, smugglers and mafia's saw that we rescued them no matter what and they started to send them on ships with less and less fuel.
Most of my partners said that the UE had some kind of partnership with turkey to send them to lesbos for X money and then turkey wouldn't just send them all at once (which they have been doing anyway).
And now what they are doing on libia is fucking pathethic, pic related.

as long as shitskins are flooding in real estate is going to keep sky rocketing

>(((rabbi)))

That is a confirmed /pol/ troll account

I see a bunch of dudes in t-shirts and one guy in back having a good time.

sell tshirts and coffee mugs that say "I

Sell cups with "Male tears" printed on it?

memeing aside, you would be pretty fucking mad if you were born at the wrong side of an imaginary line.

t. third world scum

Well, we can at least send the philosopher back right?

You forgot enslave them into a welfare system and use them as vote-cattle.

Not true at all.
They're funneling shitskins in my town and property values have dropped ~12% from 10 years ago.
Natives don't want to buy a tiny place for 200k euros when they see streets swarmed with veiled women and noisy arab kids on scooters, and those latter people are lodged for free by the state.

Europeans aren't born in the US yet you don't see them whining about it. Open borders for violent invaders while access to the greatest country of the world is barred to honest workers with qualifications is frankly bullshit. There's no white ethnostate nor secular country anywhere, whereas islam rules in dozens of places and shitskins own an entire continent.

Fuck, I'd take an Israel v2 if it were offered. Give secular white people a hole in the desert, and give them international protection from any would-be invader. You can have my Western Europe and ruin it to shit as long as I get to live without you.

Sell their organs to China.

You'd be pretty mad if you left your home and family for a better life, and instead found that the land of freedom and opportunity you were told about had become a failing third world shithole, just like the one you left.

There's no magic dirt here. A few thousand of you can come and start up pleasant ethnic restaurants. A few million will destroy our countries and leave everyone worse off.

>you now understand the left wing

>imaginary line

Your birth was a conscious decision by your parents, as was their births and the ones before them. Your ancestors built your nation and brought you into it, it isn't a sheer game of chance.

ill answer OPs thought experiment...the vast majority of these people dont speak english and are eager to earn money.
This alone makes them easily exploitable. The politicians will try to use them for voting stock but they still arent citizens so voting for a large majority is out for them.

First you need to provide them with some security whether than be a house or accomodations. This would be the trap as they will now owe you and thus be classified as indentured servants to pay off their living arrangements.

For the men,
Make money from UFC style fights and broadcast it on the internet via TOR ..to be paid in crypto of course.

The women, would be turned into either hired househelp or sex toys for the better looking ones.

Make sure to take all passports and ids from them and tracking collars so they are less likely to run away.
Just dont mistreat them too much though or you know expect to get slaughtered in some form of bloody rebellion.

yeah because an illiterate man in his mid 20's is going to magically turn into an engineer.

This actually makes sense, and if I recall correctly I already heard something similar. Also, kids have their own market.

Why does it matter whether you're literate, you ableist piece of shit? Fucking nazi. We need more blacks in STEM at any cost and racist literacy requirements aren't going to stop us minorities from getting ahead no longer. We need quoatas because the racist crackers dont wanna see a brother succeed in life BAKA

fucking word filter ruined it

yeah, makes sense. i'm going to go illegally to your countries and shit kids so they have a better life.

thank you

maybe your lines are shit because of the people living in them

I see the line to OP's mum's bedroom.

> I
> II
> III
> IIII
> IIIII
> IIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
> IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Non profit organization, give yourself a generous salary. Get people to donate online and try to get government grants to get them things to get on their feet when they arrive.

no sir not at any cost, not at the expense of my more intelligent white children. stay in your own country and tech your children stem.

Invest in HIV clinics in europe.

easy

start a coin
say it's going to give banking to starving africans
pay off a few zimbabwes and a giga jew to post their pictures on your site
say they are the devs/founders
start shilling your coin on Veeky Forums

you can call it humancoin or humanitee or humanesque or perhaps humanique... oh wait

Veeky Forums sees niggers.
I see high risk takers for crispr-cas9, neural laces, and gods that know a life of nothing but the most bleeding edge tech. Fearless rapid mutation.

Buy up some shitty apartments and offer them to the government