Nazi Germany vs The Weimar Republic - Which was better for ordinary germans?

I've always been curious as to which regime was better for ordinary citizens of germany. Nazi germany gave most people a job and made life a lot more fun and interesting, but was totalitarian. Weimar Germany was liberal and allowed more freedom but had huge problems with its democratic process and hyperinflation. Who was better for ordinary germans (meaning white non-jewish non-persecuted minority germans)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gpltjw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weimar due to not enlisting its population to die in a vain attempt at conquering Europe. Also most of the "German economic miracle" of the 30s was possible because of Weimar era reforms.

The one without millions of deaths just cause some people got butthurt seems better.

Also
>Weimar Republic
>Not Fun

But during the 30s there was no hyperinflation, the econony was stable, and employment was at a record high. More than can be said for the Weimar republic. Was life not better for german people under the nazis then?

>Nazi germany gave most people a job and made life a lot more fun
yeah, throwing people in concentration camps, kicking women out of the workforce and working ever longer hours to support the nazi war machine sounds so fun

>But during the 30s there was no hyperinflation, the econony was stable, and employment was at a record high. More than can be said for the Weimar republic.

That was all due to Weimar era reforms and policies.

Sorry I didn't properly state this in the original post, but i'm mainly talking about the 30s here (in the case of nazi germany). And millions of deaths didn't take place in the interwar years with nazi germany, did they?

nazi germany doubtlessly until the war

Nazi work schemes were not due to weimar reforms and policies.

The economic recovery was.

Weimar was pure Jewish anti German degeneracy. The Jews wanted all German women to work as prostitutes and all German men to be fags and trannies. Same as "Germany" today. The German race ceased to exist in 1945.

And then Hitler Ruin it

>Weimar Republic
>Flawed, but overall stable with a recovering economy

>Nazi Germany
>Nightmare state with an economy entirely based around winning an impossible war

Hmmmm.......which is better.......

the Weimar Republic, GDR and FRG were and are infinitely better than the half baked mess that was the "third reich."

And they stopped throwing shitfits around that time. That can't have been a coincidence

Sorry user, but this is a stupid question. There wasn't "one" Weimar Republic. Weimar from 1919 to 1924 was a very unstable country suffering from various economic issues, terrorism (mostly right-wing) and hyperinflation (it was only really bad in 1923).
Weimar from 1924-1930 was a stable modern country with a high standard of living.
Weimar from 1930-1933 was basically a dictatorship. The country was ruled by presidential decrees, Nazis and communists were often fighting each other and there was a very high unemployment rate.

Considering you are only talking about Germany during peace time then I'm pretty then I'm not sure.

On one hand the Weimar Republic was full of shit, lots of revolutionaries and counter-revolutionaries, hyperinflation and no jobs.

But at least they had freedom. So if you value freedom more I would say Weimar Republic but I'm pretty sure if you ask someone they would say Nazi Germany because they did the ebin recovery.

>the german prss had fewer taboos

What? Did they don't know about the nearly complete control of the press?
>necessary friendship between the German and Russian peoples

Probably because they got into an alliance.
This letter is, however, very "eye opening" to someone who doesn't know history or think the racism of the nazis was similar to that of the USA.

This and not to mention rationing of goods to stock up for war, elimination of consumer variety due to the race for autarky. Scams such as the forced savings and the volkswagon scheme which funneled workers money to war production, elminiation of consumer variety in the race to autarky, rationing of food and ither goods to stockpile goods for war, forced lbor schemes for the autobahn and western fortifications, euthanizing 100k handicapped people, sterilizing many hundred thousand people, forced to join a nazi association, inability to be frank about political matters or criticizing the government, getting harrassed by uppity block wardens who wrote reports on your family to the gestapo, destruction of your social life if you were a worker by destroying your social denocratic or christian democrat organizational life

>he actually believes his own crude exaggerations

None of that is bad schlomo.

edgy statements don't make for arguments

you wouldn't last 5 minutes in nazi germany

And the American loans until the the economy hit the shitter.

>and made life a lot more fun and interesting,

man I fucking wish that happened

my.mixtape.moe/gpltjw.mp4
Anyone who says Weimar was better is a fucking kike
Nazi germany was an amazing place to live at the time especially when most other countries were still feeling the hangover of the depression

Hitler made germany great again.

>>>/pol

Epic. Simply empic.

>Weimar Republic, the day of a Berlin Resident.
Get up, wake dressed, beg for money, probably get paid by tourists for sex. People living paycheck to paycheck today would feel pity for you. After many hours of sex and being publicly whipped by lesbians in what used to be a high-end opera house, you walk home with the entire city smelling like semen. Your earnings of $20 US Dollars (at the time) are enough for food for a while.

Nazi Germany, the day of a Berlin resident.
Wake up, get dressed, go to the factory, make munitions for armed forces all day. Labor is a bit more than what you are used to, but at least you're not a bitch for a tourist, right?

>Inflation vs. getting raped by Russians

gee I dunno

People had what to eat without prostituting themselves in Nazi German.