Three Ethereum ICOs were hacked and completely drained due to a Parity multi-sig vulnerability...

Three Ethereum ICOs were hacked and completely drained due to a Parity multi-sig vulnerability. If Ethereum pulls another DAO reversal, this would mean ETC was right all along about the slippery slope and Ethereum bailouts...

Ethereum Classic was created to prevent bailing out morons who use insecure storage methods or contracts created by incompetent buffoons.

Is it time for ETC's turn in the spotlight?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ethereumproject/status/887757834817089536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crypto is done

I wonder what will they call Ethereum this time.

Ethereum Vintage maybe?

I'm glad to see these PnD shitcoin ICO's get hacked.

If ETH hardforks again it's a dead coin.

When did kikes manage to meme inductive reasoning into the "slippery slope fallacy?"

Crypto != Ethereum

>TFW you've been stockpiling ETC for weeks expecting this exact scenario.

we need a non-premined ethereum blockchain

okay anons, how they will call the new fork?
i'd say eth reloaded

Effernenum

No.

kek you guys actually believe the hacked horseshit

this obviously fraud, its literally free money because it isn't even illegal

Thefterium

Failium

Sorry etc won't go up you should have just shorted.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SELL SELL SELL ETHKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>twitter.com/ethereumproject/status/887757834817089536
>[SECURITY ALERT] See Parity multi-sig wallet vulnerability post @ParityTech

what point do we buy in?

> $190
> $150
> $99

If there's another free bailout, one of the ethereum fork/clones will win : ETC, UBQ, EXP

forkeum is like bitcoin 3.0

but it only affects Parity, wasn't ethereum's fault

>n-no dont take my mETH, my mETH never did nuffin!

This, the official wallet wasn't affected. It was totally the pajeet tier parity shit fault. Stop FUDing.

just sold at $200, i'll buy back around $150-$160. Or $180 if I start panicking. We'll see where it is on Saturday

>hey guys, ethereum is basically unhackable because they can reverse the problem while realeasing a protocol update that fixes the problem
>but you should totally buy this hackable classic coin because if your money gets stolen you won't get it back, isn't that so much better?

iF BTC drops more than 10% get ready for ETC

7$

BUT CODE IS LAW

@CollinCrypto

The hacked $ETH tx are 8 to 24 hours old. Far more addresses are vulnerable but hacker likely stopped to reduce chances of hardfork.

They'll blame Solidity for being shitty, which everyone already knew. It's time for Eth to go away.

They don't need another fork. That's literally what ETC is for, it never bailed anyone out.

TheDAO wasn't hacked because of bad Ethereum code, it was hacked because the dude who wrote the contract was a moron.

There was no bug in Ethereum itself.

They bailed them out anyway.

and law can me changed when there is consensus. have you never seen a law change? like literally yesterday they decriminalize pot on NH

This guy just predicted 3 hours ago that ETH will hit $150, he is probably the hacker. Get in here and read this shit!

ethereum isn't going anywhere fools. Only thing changing ETH price atm is you panic sellers. Rebound by friday above 230, 300 by monday. Screencap it.

another fool thinking ETH is too blame for this.

FORKEREUM

eth is a mess

its not forking

Vitalik is already stating on twitter he is not against rollbacks

haha fire up the money printing machine

no, hes not. they were discussing pos a day ago

Remember me? I'm the user that posted yesterday asking for you guys to pump ETC. I didn't mean this, Jesus christ

I'll take it tho