/pol/ Screencap and Fact Check Thread

So we've been getting a lot of shit threads on the Jews, Hitler, Nazi Germany etc, so instead of 20 different threads on the same topic, lets have one thread where /pol/acks present their claim and we'll dig into its history to see if there is any truth to it

Try to be fair and impartial, give credit where credit is due

Fucking thank you. Every thread goes like:
>user: Did Jews do X
>Veeky Forums: No
>different user: JIDF! SHUT IT DOWN

I'll start it off with one that I see on most redpill and NatSoc threads on /pol/

How much truth is there to this?

heres one I

I'll post a couple more to get the thread going

These are all true. Don't let (((them))) tell you other wise.

first claim, that when Hitler came into power Germany was broke is misleading. Yeah, Germany was broke. But this was due to the great depression and not from Versailles. Germany had recovered greatly for a while after, then the depression hit and knocked them right back down.

Also, Hjamlar Schacht was the guy in charge of the reichsbank during the depression in the Weimar Republic and he was also the guy in charge of it for years after Hitler came to power and is the person most neo-nazis unkowlingly credit with Hitlers "economic miracle.

>Yeah, Germany was broke. But this was due to the great depression and not from Versailles.
This ain't a chicken and egg thread you fucking retard.

Isn't this board meant to be about history? Why are you all so goddamn triggered about /pol/?

How about some proof to back up those claims buddy

As stirring and inspiring that screencap is you're right, this was one of those cases where I would like to believe its true but it starts to discredit itself the more you read it, that being said I still feel like there could be a shred of validity to it

Thanks for making this. I'm the OP from the other thread, here's that bump I promised ;)

I'll be back here soon

And to the mods: this thread is completely on topic, it's bringing a certain ideology to the table and having them present their usually incorrect historical beliefs in a constructive way where they can be proven wrong. Learning is key.

youre very stupid

We wouldn't have such a problem with them if they didn't continuously raid us.

>Why are you all so goddamn triggered about /pol/?

Veeky Forums is /pol/

Veeky Forums is redpilled now. that's why every holohoax thread or thread about Jews lead to (((Veeky Forumstorians))) getting BTFOd by /pol/ with pure facts and statistics

(you)

WHEN ALL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER, ALL YOU SEE ARE NAILS.

>that being said I still feel like there could be a shred of validity to it

it isnt. Schacht was in charge of the economy before during and after the depression hit. In fact, he argued against Hitlers militarism saying it would ruin the economy he had built, so Hitler fired him and just put Goering in his position instead to implement his 4 year plan. So not only did Hitler have nothing to do with the economic recovery, he actually ruined any progress Germany had made. Schacht was an initial supporter of Nazism to btw.

It's both scary and funny to see how /pol/lacks deeply believe they were almost every major civilization.

Veeky Forums was an embryo on /pol/, I used to frequent the Veeky Forums threads on /pol/ for years before they created this piece of shit board. They're very insecure of their origins.

(you)

(you)
Mucho Gracias

>Sumer, Egypt
lmao

Thanks for the cap, I think the problem with most /pol/acks or stormfags is that they think that Fascism is sustainable on the long run while completely ignoring the series of events that led to Fascism in most Nations

In short, Fascism is a reaction, a movement forced into existence in the face of complete destruction or what they would perceive as destruction and while it makes sense in the moment in time it happened, it wouldn't really be relevant say a generation down the road

well the main unsustainable problem with nazism was its military expansionism. Their entire economy became dependent on war, basically creating an "military industrial complex" and theres also the fact that the ideology of nazism was that Germany would be completely self sufficient, which means they would have to invade on conquer Europe. If you want an example of what nazi Germany would look like today, look at North Korea.

And the problem with stormfags is that they care more about LARPing and appeals to emotion, so they end up just making up their own version of history where Hitler is the good guy and everyone sucks. I notice how they never usually have any real arguments and its all either "epic" pictures of the third reich (projection of power) or some propaganda speech with emotional music from a superhero movie over it.

This thread is a dumb idea. It certainly won't discourage poltards from posting shitty threads, if anything it will only encourage their presence on this board.

The only way to deal with their kind is a strong moderation.

don't be scared about it, it's harmless satire.

The Proto Sumerian culture, Samarra, decorated their pottery with Swastikas.

Yea and it sucks that these people are always around to shit on fascism, because with their behavior they really do and have made it nearly impossible to discuss Fascism without having society come down on you. Fascism, to me at least from what I've gathered reading about it, is a means to an ends, what happens after is up to debate since we haven't gotten that far, all I know is that the Fascist state itself isn't sustainable and needs to be succeeded by something that is

The Swastika did not origin from Indo-Europeans.

oh look, an excuse for stomfags to shitpost their lies in the desperate hope someone falls for it.

>origin
originate

You complain about this shit, yet this () thread has been up for over 13 hours on Veeky Forums

hello froghurt

This, it's such a blatant excuse for them to post their cringey "redpill" screencaps.

Honestly, post anything about the jews, nazis, black kings and all that pseudo shit

Either prove it or tear it apart and toss it in the garbage, we just don't need 50 fucking threads about it, better to try and contain it

your a dorable

>some propaganda speech with emotional music from a superhero movie over it

Yeah, this has always been the thing with me. Their whole thing is how we're brainwashed by the Jewish media but then goes on to show some of the most blatant propaganda of all time. They called fucking Jazz music degenerate for Christ's sake.

>You complain about this shit, yet this

WE WUZ threads are literally the best threads on here. nothing is more funny than seeing whites and black people think they are special. we should just make official WE threads to contain all of them.

this. I forget its name, but theres some wewuzian black supremacist who thinks melanin makes them the master race because it gives them super saiyan powers. Its like melanin=mediclorians

I can't back this up so my apologies, but I was always under the assumption that Germany created "artificial prosperity" under Hitler. I read on a thread that German wages didn't rise compared to the rest of the world despite an apparent increase in economic prosperity. I was always under the belief that Germany was economically in trouble prior to WWII and that was why Hitler ignored his military and industrial leaders who advised to wait until the mid 1940s for Germany's industry and war making capacity to increase to war-winning levels.

I for one don't mind /pol/, but I do dislike that they often twist history to make some sort of "grand scheme" or political point that applies in modern day. It is like everything you see from them is "too good to be true". That in itself does not refute an argument, but there are many occasions where /pol/ posters make claims on issues I am well informed about. When this happens it is obviously taking a historical topic and simplifying it to black and white issues, and often applying it to modern rationale. History is rarely back and white or good and bad.

I also just get bored of /pol/ history topics sometimes, despite the fact that they are pretty interesting by themselves.
>Crusades
>WWII
>Colonization/Imperialism
>Africa is shit because X

Can't we take Africa seriously? It's not always just, "lel they are niggers!"
Can't we talk about some non European history? I do understand it is more poorly documented so this bothers me the least.
Can't we talk about less know European wars? Pike and shot era doesn't get enough love here.

>dude /pol/ lmao

Leftypol is raiding this board right now, but these SJWs don't care.

No, Veeky Forums is a mix of /gsg/, /twg/ and Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums is my SJW safespace!
Fuck off, leftypol

Are you false-flagging or something?

Why are you SJWs demanding a safespace?

you fucking idiots, it's not that we're demanding a safe space but rather discussion of history without the noxious taint of you seeking to justify your distorted worldview

i want to know about medieval life and shit not you guys throwing out loaded questions
jog on

And we're bored of the threads about Hitler's cock you keep making.

>not being an sfrocentrist from leftypol means that you have a "distorted worldview"
kill yourself
>And we're bored of the threads about Hitler's cock you keep making.
then stop making those flas-flagginv threads, you SJW faggot

And we're sick of you barely being able to read and write.

>admit to falsfelagging
>immediacy change to subject
fuck off, leftypol

also
>We're
nobody supports you leftypol shills trying tio make Veeky Forums an SJW safespace

>makes a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums
1 digit IQ right there, l swear to god you guys will never understand that your shitty containment board is where you should post this garbage. Nobody cares about your fucking politics, this board turned into /b/ because of /pol/ and /r9k/ constantly posting racebait left and right, but when confronted about it they cry about "muh sjws/altrighters trying to take over Veeky Forums"

Wish we could get permabans on autists such as yourselves

You have to be 18+ to post here

We're also bored of this lack of originality. If you're going to shitpost at least try and think of something new to say. You sound like a broken record.

Veeky Forums isn't your safespace, leftypol

>we dun wanna safe space
>yeh u do, get out out muh Veeky Forums

That's just the same thing again. You're literally repeating yourself, you sound like a child with Downs that has just learned a new word.

Did you even read the replies linked there?
>barely a minute in between the posts
oh

We also get annoyed that you have no knowledge of history, or just about anything really and that you have a smaller vocabulary than the average turnip.

this is neither history nor humanities
if you want to discuss /pol/ you should go back there

It's also strange the way you insist on performing oral sex on male bovines.

you conveniently forgot the biggest one
/int/

I bet you're all into LE PRAISE KEK XDXD. Fuck off.

(You)

Mods should do their job and permaban this autist from Veeky Forums, l mean you have to be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums after all.

mods should of deleted this thread desu

(you)

Actually, mods just removed a few other threads to /pol/. I was in one just now.

>tfw stormniggers aren't free to screech autistically about how the entirety of Veeky Forumstory is against them because it's a lie and a fallacy

>strong moderation

What website do you think you're browsing?

link to the threads?

>leftypol raidng Veeky Forums
>screams about stormfront for not being white guilt cucks like him
>posts this
>defends thread that want to enforce "politically correct" SJW shit

I'm a little confused are you for safe spaces or does it depend on the general political tone of a site or board?

>janitors move threads to /pol/
>/pol/ gains interest in Veeky Forums

Uh oh

>I'm a little confused
of course you are, you leftist brainlet

what this SJW mean?

You don't understand user, everyone who has an IQ over 80 that tries to have intelligent discourse on this board is Jew or a raider from a minor leftist board on an obscure website and an SJW as well!

/s ? ;c?

>reddit
>a minor leftist website
fuck off

I'm not that other user, but I guess I'm not getting an answer about whether both want a "safe space" while telling the other one to leave.

I take umbrage to your bizarre claim that all the intelligent posters are from Plebbit. I suggest you go back there.

>nobody claims to be a sjw
>"U-U R SJW !!!!"

Did they hurt you so bad that you have to make a fool of yourself on Veeky Forums user ?

le switcharoo!

>claims he doesn't want a safespace
>wants to remove anyone right of ANTIFA

>implying I'm from anywhere but here
>implying my politics aren't entirely based on conservative economic policy and I couldn't possibly care less about anything and everything else

:^) you seem a little upset my friend

remember /pol/ is always open if you need your safe space if you can't handle moderates

>no body claims to be stormfront
>you SJW subhumans keep crying about it

Maybe you should think a little harder about what you post rather than desperately trying to write the first bit of greentext shitposting that pops into your mind. There was no """"switcharoo"""" it was the obvious implication of the post in the context on the on that it replied to.