Why do you deserve to be rich? What makes you so special?

Why do you deserve to be rich? What makes you so special?

Is it because you believe you have suffered enough that you are owed a life free of financial stress?

Do you have some reason or cause that you feel needs you to be wealthy to fully support?

There are people in the world who will never be financially secure, who will always be working in jobs that can not and will not ever pay them enough to live the life they want, and these people will go to their graves having never known what it was like to never have the weight of debt and cost off of their shoulders.

So what makes you more deserving than them?

nobody deserves anything

I don't give a fuck about anyone else, I'm gonna be rich because I want to and I happen to be on the right place at the right time, fuck you OP

>waa but what about that POOR PEOPLE that suffered more than you!

lmaoing

>deserve

what makes you think we think we deserve anything?

I never thought that I deserved to be rich... What the hell does even that mean? Only losers thinks that they deserve anything, you have to fight for it, if you win the fight you'll have it, and this applies to literaly everything worthy.

I'm special? No, I'm not, but I'm working to be special. I think it takes discipline, determination and consistency to really make it at anything... to be the special one, and you get this shit by working hard improving yourself.

I can't get a low paying job because I'm overeducated and businesses think I'm gonna ask for too much money, and I can't get a high paying job because I have no experience and they won't even call me.

So my only option right now is to make money with crypto and do some internship.

>deserve
Absolutely nothing. Only liberals hold that entitled attitude.

I just WANT to be rich. Hell, I'll take just a million or so. Enough so that I can live with a safety net underneath. I'll keep working as normal; just want to live free without that anxiety.

I understand that money can't buy it all, and I consider it a mere tool. It can give you stability and social status (therefore, some happiness), but also boost your eccentricity and recklessness.

But I personally believe that the most valuable things in life are the smallest and ethereal ones. Quoting myself, "An honest talk, a comfortable silence, a lonely landscape...".

I started my life in a small village, I emigrated and grew as a person. I don't think I "deserve" to be rich, but I want to, in order to be able to focus on more important ideas and tasks. I also want to give to my mother and stepfather the life they deserve.

My main goal wouldn't be to amass a vast fortune, but to change the world in a better way. And that doesn't mean to feed africans, but to give something to our species, something valuable enough to be remembered (what an ego, heh).

18mRcnGyF9a4CjwHinWbUg3Qyp5U5pHqC7

>people in the world who will never be financially secure

But that's on them? How am I responsible for their choices and progress? No one deserves anything, and nothing makes anyone special. We create these rules as a society, we designate the divisions, and it will always be this way (for as long as we live at least), so might as well try to be on the winning team. Like there is so much money you'd be retarded not to be after it. Yeah I COULD have been a chinese sweatshop worker or poor fisherman, but I wasn't, so I might as well seize my opportunity in the ACTUAL reality I'm in. This is what makes us "different" I guess, why would you opt to be a sucker?

There's no good vs. evil, that's just for convenience and to feel easy. We're actually in a complex network of circumstances beyond one person's control, chaotic and only as predictable as the weather. But I want to be the one with the umbrella when it rains.

I don't deserve to be rich. I am not special. I do not think I have suffered through any amount of my fiscal life because i'm responsible/lucky. I have dreams that I wish to accomplish, and while they do not require money, money speeds up the process.

I am not more deserving than they are, the only difference is i am actively engaged in ways to create more money for myself. Others only see the system and its means, whereas i try to look at all options. inb4 shitcoins only

This. Sage and go kys op.

I don't want to be rich for financial freedom but I want to make my own company and need money for that

Fuck you OP I want to sin and sinning costs money.

I don't deserve shit. I'm going to earn every single cent.

If you live in a first world country there is LITERALLY no excuse to stay poor

Because Love is all and all is Love I shouldn't need to be the victim of torture plain and simple

I don't deserve it more than plenty of hardworking and really decent people. But I'm positive I'm a better person than 90% of biz so I deserve one (1) moon rocket ticket

Just moved from a 3rd World country to a 1st world country...people here tend to be lazier and more self entitled...like you said there's no excuse to stay poor if you working harder and smarter than those around you...earning your way instead being entitled is key

i work like a fucking nigger thats y. im never gonna know what its like to have debt, and always gonna do the things i want, within means, but im laughing, nice house nice cars, nice vacations pretty women, feels good man

>deserve
it's all about causality, there's no morality in money faggot, neck yourself

There's no such thing as "deserve". You do the best you can with the hand you were dealt and with what the world throws at you. "Deserve" is for idiots who think the world has the possibility of ever being fair. It doesn't.

>muh poor people

Here's something to consider: who is in a better position to actually help the poor? The equally poor, or the people with money and means? Why do you assume all rich people don't do shit for the poor? I would posit that you're projecting, and you know that if you were rich, YOU wouldn't do shit for the poor, just like you're not doing shit for them now. Personally, if I were already set for life, I would have to do some kind of philanthropic thing. The existential pain that comes from being a worthless waste of skin who never did shit for anyone would be too much for me. Unlike you, I would not be satisfied with material goods, drugs, and fucking traps.

>and fucking traps
Don't say things you could regret, friend.

>not being exquisitely happy fucking traps

Disgusting

>not satisfied fucking traps

You tread on dangerous ground, friend.

Good luck brah, we're all gonna make it. Just don't buy stupid shit and get into debt like the normies

There is no such thing in the world as "deserving something". Noone deserves shit you just brought up an example, some poor dude and compare that to rich kids getting born into wealth. The world is just controlled chaos where everyone tries to grab hold of what they can based on their circumstance

Nobody deserves to be rich unless they do their due diligence or work at it.

Even then, some people can work hard their whole lives and die broke. Chance plays a part.

In my case, I don't feel that I 'deserve' to be rich, but I feel it would be a better outcome for myself and others if I was rich.

In the time that I worked as a wageslave, all I saw was mostly boomers and those WITH WEALTH using their 'strategic advantage' of having wealth to generate more for themselves, and mostly towards wasteful ends. I mean most of those people seem to have lavish, wasteful lifestyles... now in SOME sense their spending 'helps' others, but it's HOW they spend that's the problem.

Australia is a "cafe culture" for example, so boomers pour millions and millions into this industry which is basically built on exploiting the neediness of others (not many people in their right minds want to work serving other people cafe food).

Another thing I saw was the way women get EVERYTHING handed to them for free - I literally saw as stage one of applications for a government job were 90% male, and by the final selection stage it was 80% female - and then IN the job itself, there were all sorts of policies marganisaling and bullying males (my former workplace is now a 'White Ribbon' approved organisation!) I also specifically got to be privilege to conversations where they openly talked about their policy of hiring women over men to 'change the workplace culture'.

Basically believing in 'fairness' and 'hard work' are incredibly cucked, spooked values. Not because they're wrong as ideals - but because in practise they are overwhelmed by dishonesty.

I'm also a vegan and I want to dedicate myself to using basically 90% of my free time to help the poor and alleviate animal suffering - this is at least a relatively more justifiable way of life than many rich people.

Fug the Africans

Which countries?

OP is a nig nog. manifest destiny.

If I had Notch's money I would have saved this decade from the jewish/retard/special snowflake agenda that it has become. If nothing changes starting by 2020 then there will be various people killing themselves because fatlards and shitskins are getting selected over natural talents and intellectuals. The gipsy-jew revels in living in degeneracy.

Help me save our planet. That is why I deserve money. I have the courage to use and the intelligence to make it count. I will happily die for my sins if it means genuinely helping you not pollute your planet anymore.

fpbp

>hates jews
>thinks he is intelligent and brave
I can see why you're poor.