CFI - Cofound.it

Fuck you CFI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

SHIT COIN HOLDERS JUST CONTINUE TO GET FUCKED

That's still not the ATL. Nothing to worry.

Asked hard questions. Got banned from Slack.

At this point I'm thinking of cutting my losses (50%) and just riding btc/eth waves. This shit is going nowhere but down.

What you asked?

more to drop then : D

I went all in @16k.
I saw tens of thousands of dollars disappear as time went by, always lying to myself and thinking that I just needed to hodl for a little longer.
80% of my capital is gone.
I want to die.

Said that their Maracrena ICO they anounced today is niche. Wanted to know how they provide value down the line. Their business model is literally changing by the day. They're praying their ICO launches give their coin value. Their static tiers for %eth allocation are a joke for priority pass. Priority pass isn't even exclusive for ICO. They openly have stated they arnt concerned with the token value.

TL;DR... they are flying by the seat of their pants.

Probably the multisig exploiters selling their stolen CFI's

everything is going to hell especially CFI because of reasons :) i'm out

I'm done with this fucking coin. Next pump I'm out.

>They openly have stated they arnt concerned with the token value.

I've read other people saying that. It would be good if they warned this before launching on bittrex.

If you saw it on CFI slack then it was probably me. Jan is a cunt. Jeremy at least tries to answer the question. This project is headed by incompetent fucktards. Easy fixes, but their egos are too big to realize they have no concrete business plan. "It's early" is only an excuse.

Especially when i asked "since CFI has been trading below ICO for nearly half the time on exchanges, do you agree that you overvalued your company?" --- Answer: No. It's early.

And I already noticed this also reading the comments on bitcointalk and reddit. The answer to their incompetence is always that it is a new project and that people need to wait six months to a year. It would be nice if everything they are talking about now had been said before launching on bittrex.

They also don't directly answer their affiliation with ICN. They are ex-ICN employees. It's like Nest pretending to be under the Apple umbrella.

And it's good for them to keep us holding these bags while they fill the pocket of money.

And I thought selling at 7k was bad. Glad i didnt fall for the hodl meme

Isn't this the reaction to the ETH ICO's hack?

Oh boy, 80% of my money is into CFI (around 100€).

>80% of my money is into CFI
>around 100€

this is Veeky Forums

Do you guys think it will ever reach 18000 satoshi again?
Such a let-down, my entire portfolio is in this crap.
And I went in for some quick gains, instead I faced some huge losses and a long-term trap that I can't get out.

I don't know. Looks like the devs are manipulating the coin to stay at 4k sat.

.....your entire portfolio? wtf how can literally anybody be this fucking stupid?

so your investment strategy is....what? all on red?

I guess I should be thanking you, though

without retards like yourself, I wouldn't be making a fucking killing

>Put in $20 a month ago for the luls
>lost $14 of that so far

Good thing we didn't actually invest into this meme, right Veeky Forums?

>promises to decrease ICO scams
>is an ICO scam

>faggots ITT trusted a Slovenian ragtag team of opportinist fucktards riding the crypto hype

Why would they do that?
And will they eventually change strategy and try to rise its value instead?

Yes, I was stupid.
Lesson learned.
I went in aiming for quick gains of 50% or more, after which I would go back to my usual coins. It was supposed to be a 12 hour strategy. But instead the value kept going down. I should have left after the initial losses, but I followed the HODL meme and here I am at 3000 satoshi... Rode all the way down and now I'm at a huge loss of more than three quarters.
Yes, I was stupid.
I will be sure to never make this mistake again.

We'll definitely see 10k satoshi again in my opinion. They delayed MCI ICO. I thought it was a bad move at first despite thinking it's a shit ICO, but it gives them time to get their shit together.

You will see how CFI will rise up to 4k sat and will stabilize at that value.

>I went in aiming for quick gains of 50% or more

it's THIS right here that makes day trading literally the easiest fucking job on the planet

you're a short sighted moron

but again, thank you

thank you so much

Yeah, I get it. No need to keep repeating the same thing.
Have you never made a mistake before?
I was stupid, but learned from it.

Should I buy for the dead cat bounce or is it kill

Put a purchase order at 3500 sat and wait until it drops again. After you finish buying, if you want easy money, place a sales order on 4500 sat.
Repeat the process.
If you want to make money in the long run just hold it. The problem is knowing when those motherfuckers will stop manipulating the coin and letting it go up.

Just copped 2k shekels hopefully it will bounce quick

>next pump
>CFI bagholder coping mechanisms