"Hey... is that user? Whoa man where have you been it's been so long...

>"Hey... is that user? Whoa man where have you been it's been so long? Brad and I are now managing directors at the top performing Hedge Fund in Toronto. I trust you're still working on your business ideas? -- Oh right, that'll be two big mac meals. Oh don't worry about the change, you seem to need it more than we do."

>"oh heard you were heavily invested in ethereum as well as some other cryptocurrencies. How's that working out for you?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying successful people eat garbage

Implying McDonald's is garbage

Beautiful thread. Upboated.

nice just bought 100k Big Macs

Keked hard as fuck. Man fucking burguers eat like shit.

Am I the only one who feels sick after every time I eat mcdonalds? I don't eat it often, either.

>implying anyone named brad lives in Toronto

achmed or hadji

Those don't work in hedge funds. They clean the floor of my bathroom every Thursday.

>being so retarded that you consider this a funny joke

Yes. Which is why I never eat there. Funny enough I work in Capital Markets and hardly anyone eats shit food here

>being so retarded you can't even tell the difference between a joke and an honest opinion

McDonalds is cream of the crop. You wouldn't know fine dining if it sharted in your face.

>being so retarded that you honestly think mcdonalds isn't garbage

>Having defective tastebuds

>Having no tastebuds

>I don't eat it often, either.

theres your problem. I cut fast food out of my life entirely at 17 years old. 5 years later i was so hungry on a lunch break i went to wendy's and not only did it taste horrible bc I've gone so long eating real food, but I felt ready to shit from both ends the rest of the day.

McDonalds has really turned their whole approach to dining around. No longer are they merely a fastfood restaurant but now something more. I understand your experience in the past may have left you disillusioned, but I strongly encourage you to come to any of our deluxe locations. Come on in, your meal's on me.

agree. my favorite time of year is lent because the filet o fish is 2 for $4. ill get about 6 per week

>Toronto
>Canada
>being a leaf

Tons of rich fucks eat McDonald's

out of all fast food chains wendy's made you sick?
i feel like wendy's is the only one that's trying
BK and McD make me feel like there's a slimy film lining my stomach

>"oh heard you were heavily invested in ethereum as well as some other cryptocurrencies. How's that working out for you?"

Not as well as AMZN but, all told, pretty fucking well.

I used to work at McDonalds in highschool, now I work at State Street, no one here eats at McDonalds because we have a cafeteria in the building that makes burgers on demand that is better tasting, better ingredients, and cheaper. Also if you don't know what State Street is, you know nothing about Capital Markets or Custodian Banks.

"Pretty good, I made 100x my investment in just over 2 years. How's your hedge fund doing?"

Tfw I got deferred from State Street but got a FT offer at B4 audit instead.

Mixed feels.

spoiler alert, they all die in the end and none of this matters.

>that smug moment when you're a 22-year old engineer and you run into a faggot kid who made fun of you during highschool pushing carts at Costco.

It literally doesn't get better than this.

McDonalds is garbage. Sounds like you've never eaten at a decent restaurant before.

>that smugger moment when you're a trust fund babby trading crypto on a Malaysian surfing forum and you see some poorfag engineer trying to look down on others while wagecucking his entire life for some company

I think I've been low-key avoiding attending class meetups with my old highschool classmates because I fear that one "So where do you work?" question.

I just want to be able to say "Work? Haven't done that in a while." as they eyeball me with disbelief. I don't want t obrag or posture or anything at all. I just want to KNOW I am truly financially secure and independent when they ask me this.

It's a stupid, irrational thing.

>t. NEET

enjoy being replaced by a gook or pajeet when you turn 30 kid wouldn't look too far down on other people

>being a leaf
>ever
Sucks when you're in a shit-tier version of America.

It's how "it" works. Make the sheep fight and try be to better than each other. They'll do anything for your approval, and the approval of others. Literally anything, they'll give up their entire lives for you so they can be viewed as "better". Use this idea with your wealth, richanonfag. You can do great things on the work of others. Give the slaves status.

> invested in ethereum
investing in a russian scam lol
NEO is where its at

We will make so much money off of ANC dividends from ANS. We will be rich fucks.

100x 10$ is still only 10000$, I'm sorry I'm making that much every hour.

>100 * 10 = 10000

when this happens, date please?

and what is moderate future price of one ANS

yes

*cums on ur burg*

yea u like that special sauce huh

Yes user, that was exactly what he was implying. Good eye.

>Not bad at all thanks for asking.

Count my Unify stacks 20% gains in hours not even days

This. Back in highschool our AP Computer Science teacher was an Electrical Engineer for Bell Labs in its prime. Now he has to deal with immature kids for a fraction of the pay. He got it better than most engineers his age (65) as well.

26yo here with the same fear. I've never had a job and live with my parents, but i got invited to a wedding in a month. How do I get out of it? I was thinking of maybe boiling my hand alive "accidentally" so I can go to hospital.

i know a few brads. more than achmeds or hadjis. toronto isn't like the ppl on the internet say it is. lots of browns and azns and blacks but the white man still on top.

ever hear of UCC my dude

>burguers
Fuck off spic.

They do it to brag to themselves, hey man im rich as fuck and I recently consumed poorfag food

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder

>people actually got mad at this joke

This is why I dress business causal everywhere to hide the fact I'm a complete failure. The hs people I bump into I usually never see again because they probably quit out of shame and embarrassment. Little do a they know I'm a fucking loser LOL

I might try applying for a Per Diem Security Guard job. I've heard good things about Security Guarding, and it seems to net about 25-30000 a year. Doesn't even require any training. Should I do it anons?

>training
Shit, I meant experience

>tfw had seven McGriddles in 3 days

Didn't regret was trying to gain weight but I wouldn't wanna do that again

Mcgriddles are comfy and tasty dont worry user

thanks m8 just bought a hundred grand

NEO is going to revolutionise the world.

>when you're so heavily invested in ethereum that people off the street instantly recognize you as that guy who's heavily invested in ethereum

That's a lot of ETH

It's where they get their covfefe.

>implying the only reason they went to McDonalds was to shit on user

This

I doubt we'll even remember any of this once we're dead

I'm literally this guy in my town

I bought 16,000 ETH at .75 with wageslave bux from stocking shelves and held for two years

I cashed out half at $400

>what is math

What is your situation now user? Plz give grentext story.

poast pics

>Oh don't worry about the change, you seem to need it more than we do.
>tfw Chad and Brad are actually good guys

>hedge fund
i prefer making literal millions by not actually having to go to work for anybody else, but maybe thats just me.

if youre trying to get rich in cryptos now you're going to have to wait a while.

There is nothing quite like a good all American burger, with all the fixings. McDonald's completely bastardized the burger. They don't even deserve to be called a burger joint. I would prefer a truck-stop cafe burger over McDonald's. And actually, those truck-stop cafe burgers can be really good.

but you'll remember it and it will matter while you are alive.

GLOOOOOORRRBBBF
2 SCOOOOOPS

Quit shilling your bloody shitcoins. At least pick a thread where it's relevant

That's 6.4 million, how did you cash it out? This is way above withdrawal limits. I don't believe you.