When will bitcoin/litecoin get point of steak technology so it can compete with eth?

when will bitcoin/litecoin get point of steak technology so it can compete with eth?

that would require a hard fork, so never

and it would kill mining, and we all know the gook miners have total control over bitcoin, so that aint going to happen

but im sure bittcoiners/litecoiners have convinced themselves that proof of work is superior even though its the least efficient method and it destroys any kind of decentralization when everything is mined in fucking gook warehouses

Damn, medium stakes are disgusting.

>Muh hemoglobin

I prefer to call it BLOOD

its basically like alcohol

people only eats it because everyone else does, they dont really like it deep down

medium well is perfect though, but well done is quite good aswell

Speak for yourself, I love the taste of raw meat

nope, rare just has way more flavor

>bitcoin is better because it's really decentralized
>we can't make any changes because a small group of miners won't let us

nice """decentralized""" blockchain you have over there...

>well done is quite good aswell

enjoy your rubber you condom munching cuck

>doesn't realize the only way to eat a $80 steak is medium rare.
>never tried an 18 yo scotch.

Spotted the two broke faggots.

If only there was a hybrid PoW/PoS coin immune to the governance crisis bitcoin is having right now...

meat eaters are subhuman tbqh

spotted the snowflake

Fite me

The person you're quoting agrees with you, you fucking brainlet.

Id eat you tbqh

You have a point, but comparing it to PoS is hilarious. You get more money for having money idle.

If that isn't a centralizing force, I don't know what is

I do.

Medium rare is king.

You realize the rarer the meat the less denatured the proteins are right? As in the stuff you actually want to be consuming?

Well done meat is only if you don't trust the source or don't know what you're doing

Medium has no blood. Only medium rare and rare.

This has to be bait. If nobody actually liked alcohol, there wouldn't be 6 gorillion different variations of beer, wine, whiskey, mixed drinks, etc. I can enjoy just about any mid-to-high shelf whiskey neat.

Lol spotted the peer pressured nerd

this steak was cooked like shit and wasn't rested properly

that steak looks undercooked.
i like it charred and medium.

this guy gets it
>i drink alchohol for the taste, not to get drunk
>you wouldnt understand
>*proceeds to mix it with soda

>that would require a hard fork, so never

Only if you eat your steak well done like a pleb.

>If nobody actually liked alcohol, there wouldn't be 6 gorillion different variations of beer, wine, whiskey, mixed drinks, etc.
you just proved its shit
thats because it tastes like shit so they come up with ways to appeal. it gets people drunk. nobody likes smoking and not getting a buzz

>I don't like it so noone does

Cope: the post

So every manufacturer of chicken tendies is around because you hate them so much, right?